by hunter of speed Today at 11:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Old Times Sake

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Old Times Sake - Page 3 Empty Re: Old Times Sake

Post by HighFly Mon May 30, 2022 10:06 am

Alaina was down and groaning as Julia was springing into action. The amazon was down and in a lot of pain as Julia was quickly making her way to the top rope. Alaina knew what was coming and she began to roll and pivot as soon as Julia was in the air! Alaina moved and left Julia to crash down hard to the mat, trying to position herself so her legs were close to Julia's head. Alaina didn't want to just move and recover she wanted to get back on the attack quickly. With Julia in the center of the ring Alaina would let her hit the mat then crush her legs together around Julia's head to lock in a headscissor hold in the middle of the ring!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon May 30, 2022 11:02 am

It’s hard to see anything clearly while spinning through a corkscrew backflip. But at some point during hers, Julia was pretty sure she saw only an open patch of canvas where her target was supposed to be. That worst case scenario was confirmed when the luchadora crashed down hard onto the mat, letting out a sharp, pained gasp.

Julie immediately rolled onto her back. Her arms rested over her aching midsection, but that only left her wide open for what came next. She saw one of Alaina’s legs swing over her head, then felt an excruciating pressure clamp down on her head and neck as the Amazon locked in a headscissor!

What goes around comes around.

The masked blonde was being paid back for the headscissor she’d applied earlier, with interest. Alaina was heavier, and her legs were significantly stronger than hers. Julia thrashed and kicked around, while pulling at the powerful legs locked around her. This same reaction from Alaina had allowed her to slide over to the ropes while making it difficult for Julia to even maintain her hold. But with the ropes reversed, it was very different. Her hands weren’t able to even budge Alaina’s powerful legs, much less loosen their deadly grip. And she wasn’t strong enough to drag Alaina with her to the ropes, so all her kicking and thrashing was quite literally getting her nowhere!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 30, 2022 5:06 pm

Alaina managed to pull off quite the reversal of fortunes as she now had her legs clamped tight on Julia! The amazon grinned and kept squeezing, too worn out and tired to say much of anything to Julia at the moment. It was hard to believe with their intensity that this was just a spar. However Alaina knew taking training this serious against a wrestler on Julia's level is just what it took to keep that gold around her waist. Alaina took deep, controlled breaths as she kept squeezing away trying to use her powerful thick thighs to try to put an end to Julia's rampage in the ring!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon May 30, 2022 5:37 pm

It hadn’t even occurred to Julia that this had escalated far more than was typical of your average spar. She’d been looking for some kind of momentum, and her offensive streak moments ago had put her in the zone like she hadn’t been in in a long time. It felt good, and she’d gotten so caught up in that feeling she just couldn’t help herself. And Alaina, being one of the most skilled and competitive people Julia had ever known, had no problem matching that energy.

The luchadora had already lingered in this hold far longer than she likely should’ve…though she didn’t doubt there were many who would’ve been more than happy to get choked out by these powerful thighs. But Julia’s vision was starting to blur, breathing had been nearly impossible for a while now, and she hadn’t made any progress in escaping the scissor hold.

Alaina had her.

Another pulsing squeeze of the Amazon’s thighs forced a strained groan from Julia’s lips, and then she reluctantly submitted, repeatedly tapping her hand on the side of Alaina’s toned butt.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue May 31, 2022 7:20 am

Alaina squeezed and squeezed feeling Julia slapping her backside. Alaina let go and flopped over to the side, still laying on the mat after the spar had ended. She was gasping for breath and her body felt like she had just been through a long, painful matchup. "Whew.... you really kicked my ass. I thought you had me a couple times there!" Alaina said before trying to speak again. "That was closer than a few of the Friction title matches had been. I am glad to have ya back, but if we are going to go this hard we should do it in front of a crowd with a little something on the line shouldn't we? I recall we did this once upon a time for the Entropy championship so why not do it again sometime?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:55 pm

The moment she was freed from the strangling scissor hold, Julia went into a brief coughing fit, before flopping back down to lay on the mat while she panted heavily. Alaina’s compliment brought a chuckle from the luchadora. “Thanks… Not like you didn’t toss me around like a frisbee first though,” she replied with a faint laugh.

The words that followed, however, caught her off guard, and her smile faltered as she processed them. Julia grunted while pushing herself to sit up on the mat, then thought quietly for herself for a few moments before she replied.

“When you beat me for the Entropy title back then, I made you promise you wouldn’t give me a rematch until you felt I’d earned it. I know this ain’t the same title, but… I still don’t want you given’ me an opportunity that big just because you’re my friend.” She looked toward Alaina, a focused determination in her eyes. “Today felt good. And maybe I am finally ready. But I wanna know for sure that today wasn’t some fluke hot streak that fizzled out as soon as it started. So how ‘bout this… Come sit ringside for my next match. If you still feel this way after that, I’ll take ya up on that challenge. Deal?” she asked, extending a hand toward her friend to shake if she agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:30 am

Alaina listened and recalled those words from Julia. An Entropy title rematch was in the cards had Alaina not failed against Valley Doll those years ago. She shook Julia's hand and smiled. Deal. Good luck finding someone to face as big and bad as me, but I imagine we can get us a good opponent for you to show off against. I know you are ready, but I will sit ringside to watch you demonstrate to everyone else that the two of us fighting for a title is long overdue." Alaina said, very much looking forward to watching Julia up close in the crowd.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content