by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Secret Lunch Break.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Secret Lunch Break.  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Secret Lunch Break.

Post by Ringropes98 Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:14 pm

Lewis could see the woman’s eyes droop in boredom as he listed out match ideas. But when he saw them perk up as he began to mention the more exciting types. He knew he had her hook, line, and sinker. The woman’s posture may have remained calm and poised on the outside, but to Lewis’s trained eye. She was practically salivating.

So when she proposed for a toast to poor unknowing Sasha, Lewis was more than happy to oblige. Lifting his own glass into the air and gulping it down in one go. “Always happy to satisfy another happy customer. Now if you’ll excuse me my dear, I have a bill to pay and a few calls to make. If things go right, you should hear from management soon about your newest match.”

He said as he stepped out of his chair whilst signaling the nearby waiter for the bill. However, just as he was about to pass Irisa, he stopped. “Oh and one last thing my dear. I have full confidence that you’ll get everything you want and more in this match. But let me give you a heads up of sorts. Despite her multitude of weaknesses. Sasha is still one of the strongest women I know, who pumps iron on a daily basis. If you’re not careful, she’ll throw you around like a ragdoll. But once you’ve got your teeth sunk in, I’m sure it’ll be smooth sailing from there. Enjoy the wine, it’s on me.”

And with that final warning, Lewis would pay the check for both of them and take his leave.

He has a match to plan.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

A Secret Lunch Break.  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Secret Lunch Break.

Post by BuckleBuster Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:47 pm

And with a satisfying clink of their glasses, it seemed like their backdoor dealing had finally come to a mutually beneficial end. Irisa sunk deeper into her seat as she heeded Lewis' words, a smug and dismissive look on her face as he tried to give what seemed like a genuine warning.

She didn't do him the courtesy of an appreciative reply, instead, she scoffed, showing that she didn't view Sasha as nearly the threat Lewis was making her out to be. Still, she acknowledged his words with a simple nod, even mouthing a small thank you along with a curt smile as Lewis paid for the bill.

She enjoyed the rest of her drink slowly as she now sat alone in the restaurant, pondering the opportunity that had just been handed to her on a silver platter. Of course, it was natural for a manager to hype his client as much as he could, but in Irisa's eyes, they were all the same. Giantess or otherwise, they were all easy pickings at the end of the day, and she was sure Sasha would be no different.

With one last sip of her drink, she gathered her things and made the slow promenade to the restaurant door, imagery of the destruction she was about to bring to the ring still dancing playfully in her twisted head.

Momentum
Carina Álvarez

BuckleBuster

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2