Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jstruggs716, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Julia Rogers

Tag Team Champions
Team Spirit
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Astrid «Golden Dragon» Arvidsson
#1 contender
Panther Risako

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Angela "Gil" Fedelmind

Entropy Champion
Samantha Ironside
#1 contender
Charlotte «Sand Lizard» Ravel

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
vs.
Alizeh Midori

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Looking for matches

Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:50 pm by Void Effect

Comments: 0

Looking for fun Fights

Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:55 pm by Leon564

Hi hiiiii
Hope you are well my fellows! Happy holidays to those that celebrate. Though some of you may indeed be busy, some of you might be bored and alone. Well I'm here as well bored and alone 😅 So same boat. But not always the same tastes.

Anywhoooooo I've got my two characters available for some battles. James is decently flexible on whom he fights. But Melanie is strictly for the men. She can't get enough of'em 😆

Take a gander at them and hit me up either with a …

[ Full reading ]

Free Face Claim

Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:11 pm by Void Effect

The Golden Queen Vs The Urban Ninja

2 posters

Go down

The Golden Queen Vs The Urban Ninja  Empty The Golden Queen Vs The Urban Ninja

Post by TreasureGirl Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:55 pm

Match Type: Hentai
Victory Conditions: Must win by forced orgasm

Chiyo was getting ready for her match, the rookie was relatively calm despite the current match stipulation, The Urban Ninja went to the gorilla as her theme rang out throughout the arena, taking a deep breath Chiyo would put her mask on and hoodie before starting to walk down to ring, her calm demeanor shielded beneath her fox mask, her watermelon bikini showing from underneath her white jacket.
Entrance Music :

Entrance Gear :
Gear:

The Ninja would than hop up on the ring apron, using her agility to jump up on the ring ropes, springboarding over the ropes doing a 360 dive before landing on her feet with a bow to the crowd, walking over to one of the corners waiting for her opponent to arrive.
TreasureGirl
TreasureGirl

Back to top Go down

The Golden Queen Vs The Urban Ninja  Empty Re: The Golden Queen Vs The Urban Ninja

Post by Void Effect Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:49 am

Angela can be seen enter the ring with her theme ring out as she walk out with her arms folded, a confident and smug face as she simply look at the rookie, no doubt that she is gonna have some fun with her, wearing nothing but a simple white sport bra and a blue bootyshorts jeans, blue thigh high socks and a pair of black boots, she would have a confident smirk as she look at the rookie before slide into the ring, wave at her fans while did a simple princess bow, before turn around and look at the rookie "Well well well, who do we have here~ A cute little watermelon to eat" She said with a voice full of confident and arrogant as she looks down at her

Spoiler:

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down