by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Predictable. Too predictable

2 posters

Go down

Predictable. Too predictable Empty Predictable. Too predictable

Post by skip-stop Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:32 pm

Surely many people have had days when you need to go somewhere, but you do not want to do it with all your heart. However, you have no choice for one reason or another. Circumstances vary, there is no doubt about that. And although many believe that there is a way out of any situation, sometimes circumstances are much stronger than you.

Today was just such a day for Charlotte. She would love to take part in this event any other time. But today she was forced to be here against her will. After a long series of matches, the last of which showed a new level of brutality, she was in need of some rest. But due to enormous financial problems, she could not refuse to be here.

The federation organized a very large fan meeting. Therefore, now the Frenchwoman was sitting at the table and signing autographs. Of course, she had no right to show her weariness and unwillingness to be here. The pink-haired woman had a smile on her face almost constantly. She tried to think that she was here for the fans. The audience was important to her and she appreciated every person who came to her table. It's just that today was not the day when she did all this with sincere pleasure.

"When it's gonna over..." she thought.

It hasn't been long since her last match, in which she faced a much bigger opponent. A coffin match. Previously, she did not even suspect that she would ever agree to something like that. But she needed a result. She needed to go forward. She needed someone to notice her efforts and aspirations. Without this, she had no chance to achieve at least something, she understood this.

Victoria tried to persuade her to slow down a little. And now Charlotte thought it wasn't such bad advice. She was still bruised and wore long pants and a hoodie to hide it. Despite the fact that in most of the last matches she faced debutants, these girls showed incredible skills. On the one hand, Charlotte was glad that more and more talented people are coming to the federation. But on the other hand, Charlotte was ashamed to look them in the eye. For many reasons.

She signed another poster and wished the fan a nice day. involuntarily Charlotte put her hand on her lower back. In fact, she was more worried about not fresh wounds. The thin scar on her lower back still reminded her of her failure. Phantom pains. Sintharia said she should just focus on moving forward in order for these pains to disappear. Charlotte followed this advice, as she has already taken part in five matches in a line. But the pain was still with her. And no matter how she tried to forget about everything, so far nothing has worked out for her.

It looked like a cunning trap. Each of her matches attracted a large number of spectators. She had many fans who supported her. She had a talent that many appreciated. And she never gave up on her principles. Even though she no longer called herself a martial arts master and the Sand Lizard out of honor, she kept trying to follow the path of a real fighter. And the saddest thing was that all this was not enough. And it seemed that the more actively she tries to go forward, the more she stands still.

Have a nice day,” she wished after another autograph.

The young woman glanced at the watch. The day was drawing to a close. And the queue to her table too. This gave her a reason to breathe a sigh of relief. Soon it will all be over and she can go home. She was going to rest and then return to training. Training and matches. That's all she's been thinking about lately. The Frenchwoman did everything possible to abstract herself from the situation in which she found herself.

Although it was nothing more than self-deception, since she could not focus only on training and matches. After she closed the martial arts school, her financial situation became very dire. A regular gym could not bring a decent profit, and the prize money for the matches was clearly not enough. That was the main reason she was here today. For participating in this event, she could receive an amount that would postpone a thing for which she was not ready.

What is this thing? Since the money was not enough, Charlotte needed additional income. And so she started looking for work. She didn't want to close the gym, but she was unable to pay the bills. And although she was sure that she simply would not be able to work in some kind of office position, now she had no choice. Her whole life turned upside down because she was not strong enough. And now she was forced to face the consequences.

"What to write?" she asked without looking up at the approached fan.

Last edited by skip-stop on Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Predictable. Too predictable Empty Re: Predictable. Too predictable

Post by HighFly Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:19 pm

Today was going to be quite a day for Alaina. She hadn't been this anxious or nervous about anything in quite a while. She was at the arena arriving late for an autograph session but the Friction champion was not here signing anything. She was looking to have something signed.

Alaina was wearing faded blue jeans, white sneakers, a pink t-shirt, sunglasses and a hat. She was incognito and arriving late on purpose as she hoped to be the last in line for someone she wanted to see. Someone she had to see. Would it be comfortable or go well? She had no idea. In her heart though she felt as though reaching out to a woman she liked and respected was the right thing to do. It was Charlotte's reaction she was worried about.

Alaina had managed to be the last one in line and approached with a Charlotte shirt for Charlotte to sign. Alaina stepped up putting the shirt on the table as she took a deep breath, trying to think of what to say. Would Charlotte be happy to see her? Would Alaina and Charlitte butt heads? Would they outright brawl? A million things went through Alaina'a head. The two had some crazy matches against one another the past couple years and they maintained contact... except for after SummerSplash 2021. Alaina was laid up for a while after narrowly beating a woman she considered a pillar of Friction.

"Hey Charlotte, you can write whatever you like. I just.... I wanted to say hi and see how you were doing."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:52 am

Charlotte was about to sign the shirt that another fan put on her table. But the young woman froze for a moment when she heard a familiar voice. The Frenchwoman always felt her body well, and at that moment she felt that her heart began to beat faster. There was practically nothing to hide here, she tried to do everything possible in order to avoid this person as much as possible.

Gathering her thoughts, she lowered the marker and left on the shirt the words "to the best champion in the world from Charlotte Ravel'". She left her ornate autograph and put the marker aside. Only after that, she finally raised her eyes to look at Alaina. Charlotte's gaze was much the same as usual, perhaps more tired.

"Hi. I'm fine, thanks,” she replied, trying to be short.

But for the first time in a long time, she was forced to lie almost outright, because she usually never lied. But if she told the truth, it would surely lead to a conversation that would not end well. So it was a necessary lie, Charlotte didn't want to say something that she shouldn't.

She looked behind the world champion, hoping there would be other fans there. But no one else was there, the American woman was last in line. Charlotte didn't really understand why her former rival had come here. She didn't really believe that the champion needed her autograph so badly.

"What about you?" she asked, trying to be polite.

At this stage, the Frenchwoman did not see many things to say to Alaina. It was more than obvious that for her former rival, life hadn't changed in the aftermath of the Summer Splash. Plus, one of the reasons Charlotte didn't want to see her former rival was because she was sure Alaina would want to do the same thing that she did after defeating Charlotte the first time. Pat her on the shoulder and say she was great. At that time, Charlotte honestly said that she did not want to hear such things and since then nothing has changed.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:31 pm

Alaina smiled and nodded as Charlotte began to sign the shirt. Alaina was curious as to what she would write. "I am all right, keeping busy and training you know how it is." Alaina said, not wanting to go into too much detail about herself. She was worried about saying the wrong thing but she could tell that when Charlotte gave short answers that probably wasn't a good sign.

"What have you been up to since Summer Splash? I know you probably stepped back into the ring as soon as you could." Alaina said trying to start up a conversation, smiling nervously as she spoke. Was that the right thing to ask? She had no idea. She just wanted to try to get some sort of conversation going like they used to be able to do. Alaina did not have any ill will whatsoever towards Charlotte.

As much as she wished things just didn't seem to be the same between them. Alaina was the champion and had the title she wanted but it seemed to be a curse as much as a blessing. Things that she never thought would change hadn't been the same since she threw Adrian into the back of that ambulance.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:58 am

Yes, sure,” said Charlotte, averting her eyes.

The fact that she tried to avoid meeting Alaina did not mean that she took her hand off the pulse of the federation. Therefore, she was sufficiently aware of the latest events in the life of her former rival in terms of her matches. How Charlotte felt about this is a completely different matter, the opinion of which she did not consider necessary to voice out loud.

She was ready to slap herself in the face when she saw who the champion was up against after the summer match. Title match with a challenger who has only one match behind her in a different unit. You could just as well offer a match to a casual passer-by on the street. Charlotte was extremely surprised by this choice. But at the same time, she understood that she had no right to judge it. Everyone has to do what they have to do. She has already managed to make sure of this.

The Frenchwoman tried to breathe evenly and not think about anything during this conversation. However, the moment the American woman mentioned the Summer Splash, Charlotte felt a prick in her lower back. She looked at Alaina again, slightly raising her left eyebrow. Did she really hear nothing? Or did she just want to hear it from Charlotte herself? The young woman sighed, closing her eyes slightly, and then leaned back in her chair. This is not to say that she did not want to talk about it at all. It's just that this story has already sounded from her lips several times, and she did not like to repeat the same thing.

"A week after the match, I had an intervertebral hernia cut out," she said, "two weeks after that I was able to get back on my feet. At the same time, I held a small conference, closed my martial arts school and gave up my alias, the Sand Lizard."

The Frenchwoman averted her gaze to the side, glancing at the people who were wandering around. The day was coming to an end and the fans began to disperse slowly, it seems they have fully enjoyed the time with their favorite wrestlers. Charlotte returned her gaze to Alaina.

After three weeks my collarbone healed, and after another three weeks my back healed after the operation. Within a month I was recovering my exhausted physical form. And within a month I was recovering my fighting skills,” she continued, “after that, yes, I came back to the ring. Five matches, four of which were hardcore. The last one was less than a week ago, they tried to throw me in a coffin. As you can see, they did not succeed."

Charlotte finished the story and reached for the water bottle. She decided to keep quiet about the details. Her former rival did not need to know about the moral side of the path through which the Frenchwoman had to go. It wouldn't have changed anything anyway, and Charlotte didn't like idle chatter. Among other things, the most terrible was the realization that she could be banned from continuing to play sports. This was her life. She did not know how to live differently. And if she could not get on her feet, then she simply would not know how to live on. Only the support of people like Astrid, Victoria, Margarita, and, of course, other people and fans who gave her the strength to overcome this. But Charlotte would never want anyone to go through something like this.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:31 am

Alaina listened quietly and nodded. She could tell Charlotte was holding back and that losing the title shot didn't sit well with her. As Charlotte finished Alaina felt like she was walking on eggshells or a tight rope. She didn't want to say the wrong thing but she had a bad habit of always managing to say the wrong thing in situations like this.

Alaina looked at Charlotte and began to speak. "I really hope that the school opens up and opens soon. You have been taking it to Friction and really wrestling at a blistering pace. I...." Alaina trailed off. Wishing Charlotte luck was not the way to go. Alaina had seen a couple of those matches Charlotte had been in and it seemed like Charlottes matches had a theme of "destroy of be destroyed" which was impressive to watch but Alaina knew things like that took a toll quickly on someone. She also had regrets over their match being so hard physically that both needed weeks to recover, longer in the case of Charlotte. Leaving her laid up was never Alaina's intention.

"Thanks for the autograph, I really appreciate it." Alaina said with a smile and nod. She knew calling Charlotte the Sand Lizard after Charlotte renounced that moniker would really anger her so Alaina avoided that even if Charlotte still had an uncanny way of managing to inflict a KO strike from any angle. "You are gonna storm back and be better than ever before." Alaina added a prediction of sorts. She could only hope that Charlotte saw some measure of encouragement and not some sort of anger.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:10 pm

Charlotte smiled involuntarily ironically when she heard the words about her school. Throughout this time, she too often had to talk about it. Victoria tried to convince her every time that it was the wrong decision. However, there are some things that simply cannot be understood by anyone.

Maybe someday,” the young woman replied, “when I’m sure again that I deserve to be called the martial arts master.”

A lot of people only saw it from one angle. That Charlotte made this decision only because she lost. And she was tired of trying to convince people of this. She has more than once voiced the reasons why she closed the school. The master is responsible for the success of the students. And her students have achieved nothing thanks to her. Although, of course, it was pointless to deny it, the events of the summer match played a decisive role in this.

"You're welcome," the Frenchwoman shook her shoulders, still not quite understanding why Alaina needed her autograph.

She had already begun to hope that this conversation would pass without those things that she would not want to hear. Yet Alaina decided it was necessary. Although I had to admit that this time it was not as unpleasant to hear it as the first time. Charlotte pursed her lips for just a moment, but she could contain her displeasure about this.

From the lips of her former rival, it sounded so easy. And the Frenchwoman even knew the reason. Most people judge things solely from their own experience. Charlotte was sure that the words of the American woman came from only one fact. For years she could not get what she so longed for. And so it's okay if Charlotte will go the same. But from the point of view of a Frenchwoman, iit was a very strange way of thinking. She had already said it out loud once, so there was no point in repeating it now.

"Thanks," she said after taking a sip of water, "that's exactly what I'm doing."

Until recently, during the fourth match, she thought that if she tried hard enough, she could get another chance to face her former rival with the title at stake. But sooner or later, the time always comes to face the truth. One chance to one hands. And she missed this chance. This chapter of the story has already been closed. She could not change something and now it was too late to regret and think about anything.

Now she had only one thing to do. And as sad as it is to admit, that was exactly what Alaina was talking about. Just move on, hoping to be noticed again. And even more hoping that next time everything will be different. Some things have to be resigned to. That's what they say. And experience shows that it is so. Charlotte tried to change the rules of the game, she wanted to show that a talented person can beat a veteran like Alaina at the highest level. Perhaps everyone in her place would like this chapter to end differently. But even during the match, she realized that it could not have ended differently.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:20 pm

Alaina was about to smile, nod and walk away. It would have been the easier thing to do. It probably would have been the smarter thing to do. But Alaina couldn't help herself. Charlotte was not her usual self. Something was off and Alaina could only guess that it was their match and the outcome. She knew how badly Charlotte wanted to win, and she knew that Charlotte thought she should have won.

Alaina knew she was about to get screamed at but walking away just didn't seem right. "I know right now you aren't in the spot you want to be in, and even though there isn't much of anything I can probably say or do to help... if I can help you at all just reach out okay?"

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:27 pm

Charlotte put the bottle aside and glanced at her watch. The event was over, now she could go home. She did not expect to meet with her former rival. It was very difficult for her to listen to all this. Maybe she would be angry another time, but today she was too tired. As they say, when the day does not bode well, you must be prepared for the fact that everything will get even worse.

She was about to get up and grab her bag when the American woman decided to continue the conversation. For an instant, the Frenchwoman even froze in place. All sounds seemed to have died down and she heard only the accelerated beating of her heart. Poison ran through her veins. The fingers on Charlotte's right hand moved slightly. And then she took a breath. Her hearts began to beat more evenly.

Back in those distant times, when she had a family, she learned a lesson that only years later became interesting for her. When she studied literature, her teacher said that sometimes a character understands the purpose of them existence only at the end of the story. Then Charlotte did not attach any importance to these words at all. However, life is a very ironic thing. Now she perfectly understood what her teacher of literature meant.

As she entered into this rivalry, she really began to believe that she could get through it. But only in the end she realized that she was not the main character of this story. And she came all this way just to complement the story of the real main character. Realizing this, she was visited by another thought. It seems that she should have been grateful just for the fact that she even became a part of this story. After all, it was eventually included in two major chapters of this book, in winter and summer one.

You've already done more than enough for me,” she said, rising from her chair.

Charlotte put her name plate face down and then picked up her bag, slinging it over her shoulder. The Frenchwoman walked around the table and although it seemed that she would just leave, she stopped. She raised her eyes and looked at Alaina for the last time. More recently, she discussed with Victoria that she was not letting go of the feeling of anxiety. Before the match with Olivia, she had a feeling that she had not yet met all the consequences of her failure. That in the end, because of her, the younger generation would be forced to watch at... it was no longer important. This is another story, to which she has nothing to do.

"Farewell."

The young girl shoved her hands into the pockets of her hoodie and walked slowly towards the exit of the building.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:56 am

Charlotte got up and began to walk away, wishing Alaina farewell. "Ok, goodbye Charlotte." Alaina answered simply as Charlotte made her leave. Alaina wasn't sure if how she was going to be received today, and based on Charlottes reaction to her it was pretty clear to Alaina that Charlotte at this point didn't care to ever see her again. Alaina shook her head and took her shirt, hoping that the sentiment would change.

As Alaina took her turn to walk away towards the parking garage she somehow had a feeling of doubt that Charlotte would ever want to see her again. Alaina let out a sigh and began her long walk. She hoped she would see Charlotte again and under better circumstances than today. Alaina herself was in a funk when she lost the Entropy title years ago, and seeing Charlotte today reminded her of that. For now though, Alaina had a solitary walk back to her car to head home.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content