Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Lobo, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Amelia winterson "The Majestic" Reine

Go down

Amelia winterson "The Majestic" Reine Empty Amelia winterson "The Majestic" Reine

Post by Lederface! Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:57 am

Ring Name: Pavolia "The Majestic"
Nationality: British
Alignament:Face
Hair Color: white
Eye Color:Green
Height: 1.79 Cm
Weight: 54 kg
Voice Reference:
Twitter:
Theme Song:
Spoiler:

Wrestling Facts

Type:Humiliation, Submission.

Preferred moves: Facesit, Stynky Face, Boston Crab, Shame Hold

Preferred Combats: "i Quite" Combat, Humiliation Combat, Oil Wrestling

Attitude towards hentai fights:
"well, I'll make you surrender to my feet in other ways".
Fighting statistics
Strikes:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven.
Grip strength:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Aerial:Like a Star @ heaven
Grasping strength:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Counter:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Willpower:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Physical Stats
Strength:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Endurance:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Agility:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Speed:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Hentai Stats
Sexual Desire:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven.
Sexual technique:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven.
Sexual stamina:Like a Star @ heaven.

Movements
Special or signature moves:.

Your own courage: Amelia after taking the opponent to the ground, will proceed to pin the arms and perform a Facesit.

Show the Hidden: Amelia will perform a Boston Crab, but will take her legs in opposite directions to show her crotch to the audience.

Finishers
-Subjugate the Weak: Amelia, seeing that her opponent is weak or stunned, will place herself behind them, putting them in a full Nelson, and after a few moments will take them to the ground in a Suplex, doing a Pin.

-
your final sentence:

Sleep in your Humillation:

[b]Hentai Moves

Show the world your indecency:

Just suffer and cry for Mercy:

The Ultimate Humillation!:

Strengths and Weaknesses .
Spoiler:

Personality
Amelia is somewhat narcissistic, being someone talented in many aspects, it is natural for her to believe that she is superior to others, even before meeting them face to face.
Outside of the ring she sometimes chats with the few people who like her, people who don't really care what Amelia is like.

Past/History
Amelia was born where all her family members were successful people, making her influenced in her early years, as she grew up, she began to give the fruits of her abilities, the most characteristic being singing, gymnastics and basketball.
When she turned 19, she would take interest in wrestling, discovering that in her family, there was no family member who had had an interest in the sport, so knowing then what she could get being the first fighter in her family, so talking to a contact, she would travel to Japan, where being then picked up by a very friendly girl (too much for her eyes) would take her to a woman, who would eventually take her to meet who would be her teacher, and thus, would begin the history of Amelia in the world of AFW.

Fight record
Spoiler:

Fun facts
-for her entrance theme, she preferred to sing and make her own version than to use the ready-made theme.
-she is very experienced in her cooking skills
-she has little taste for people who just want to fight without any emotion or feelings
-she takes care of a Peackock she calls "constance"

Gallery
Ring Suit:

Training Suit:

Enjoing the Life (Swinsuit):

Casual Outfit:

This Bunny is Ready for humillating:
[/b]

Discord: lederface#6703
Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down