Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Kawaii Champion
Koori Shimizu
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Time to fight and ...... think

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:56 pm by Lederface!

Well, it's about time I did this again, with my Roster starting to take shape, it doesn't hurt to start getting my characters to have their fights, and that's why I'm here, to look for fights for different characters.

Airi:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21415-airi-meiyo-the-dishonored#561782
I am looking for a fight with her ... Of any kind, she is not in one of my priorities for now.

Amelia:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21533-amelia-winterson-the-majestic-reine
With her I'm looking for a "Humiliation" Match type …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a match

Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:01 am by Void Effect

Due to boredom, I had once again, here to ask for a match with my characters, we can discuss about the outcome and character on Discord

Comments: 0

Delays

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:14 am by Underdog21

I just want to pipe in and apologize for all of the delays in my posting. I've been going through a lot right now, emotionally, psychologically and in some cases physically. I'm going to try posting again when I can get my head in the right place. In the meantime I just ask everyone to please bear with me.

Comments: 2

Amelia winterson "The Majestic" Reine

Go down

Amelia winterson "The Majestic" Reine Empty Amelia winterson "The Majestic" Reine

Post by Lederface! Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:57 am

Ring Name: Pavolia "The Majestic"
Nationality: British
Alignament:Face
Hair Color: white
Eye Color:Green
Height: 1.79 Cm
Weight: 54 kg
Voice Reference:
Twitter:
Theme Song:
Spoiler:

Wrestling Facts

Type:Humiliation, Submission.

Preferred moves: Facesit, Stynky Face, Boston Crab, Shame Hold

Preferred Combats: "i Quite" Combat, Humiliation Combat, Oil Wrestling

Attitude towards hentai fights:
"well, I'll make you surrender to my feet in other ways".
Fighting statistics
Strikes:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven.
Grip strength:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Aerial:Like a Star @ heaven
Grasping strength:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Counter:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Willpower:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Physical Stats
Strength:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Endurance:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Agility:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Speed:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Hentai Stats
Sexual Desire:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven.
Sexual technique:Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven.
Sexual stamina:Like a Star @ heaven.

Movements
Special or signature moves:.

Your own courage: Amelia after taking the opponent to the ground, will proceed to pin the arms and perform a Facesit.

Show the Hidden: Amelia will perform a Boston Crab, but will take her legs in opposite directions to show her crotch to the audience.

Finishers
-Subjugate the Weak: Amelia, seeing that her opponent is weak or stunned, will place herself behind them, putting them in a full Nelson, and after a few moments will take them to the ground in a Suplex, doing a Pin.

-
your final sentence:
Amelia winterson "The Majestic" Reine Image0

Sleep in your Humillation:
Amelia winterson "The Majestic" Reine Image0

[b]Hentai Moves

Show the world your indecency:
Amelia winterson "The Majestic" Reine Illust_92929139_20210922_001212

Just suffer and cry for Mercy:
Amelia winterson "The Majestic" Reine Unknown

The Ultimate Humillation!:
Amelia winterson "The Majestic" Reine SPOILER_92746189_p5_master1200

Strengths and Weaknesses .
Spoiler:
the best way to explain this part is that Amelia has the "Crystal Cannon" fighting style, she can give really powerful hits and attacks, but her stamina when she has to receive them is too low, although in general she has too many problems against Torture Rack, being these her "weakness" but having even so, she has a good lung resistance, so suffocations or Knockouts like the Sleeper Hold are a bit weaker against her

Personality
Amelia is somewhat narcissistic, being someone talented in many aspects, it is natural for her to believe that she is superior to others, even before meeting them face to face.
Outside of the ring she sometimes chats with the few people who like her, people who don't really care what Amelia is like.

Past/History
Amelia was born where all her family members were successful people, making her influenced in her early years, as she grew up, she began to give the fruits of her abilities, the most characteristic being singing, gymnastics and basketball.
When she turned 19, she would take interest in wrestling, discovering that in her family, there was no family member who had had an interest in the sport, so knowing then what she could get being the first fighter in her family, so talking to a contact, she would travel to Japan, where being then picked up by a very friendly girl (too much for her eyes) would take her to a woman, who would eventually take her to meet who would be her teacher, and thus, would begin the history of Amelia in the world of AFW.

Fight record
Spoiler:

Fun facts
-for her entrance theme, she preferred to sing and make her own version than to use the ready-made theme.
-she is very experienced in her cooking skills
-she has little taste for people who just want to fight without any emotion or feelings
-she takes care of a Peackock she calls "constance"

Gallery
Ring Suit:
Amelia winterson "The Majestic" Reine Images_13

Training Suit:
Amelia winterson "The Majestic" Reine Desconocido

Enjoing the Life (Swinsuit):
Amelia winterson "The Majestic" Reine Desconocido

Casual Outfit:
Amelia winterson "The Majestic" Reine Sample-592cf94c7efa1e6beac56056c6e0b03c

This Bunny is Ready for humillating:
Amelia winterson "The Majestic" Reine 1000