Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, KEYBLADEkid01, Lobo, Void Effect

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Kawaii Champion
Koori Shimizu
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Time to fight and ...... think

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:56 pm by Lederface!

Well, it's about time I did this again, with my Roster starting to take shape, it doesn't hurt to start getting my characters to have their fights, and that's why I'm here, to look for fights for different characters.

Airi:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21415-airi-meiyo-the-dishonored#561782
I am looking for a fight with her ... Of any kind, she is not in one of my priorities for now.

Amelia:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21533-amelia-winterson-the-majestic-reine
With her I'm looking for a "Humiliation" Match type …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a match

Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:01 am by Void Effect

Due to boredom, I had once again, here to ask for a match with my characters, we can discuss about the outcome and character on Discord

Comments: 0

Delays

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:14 am by Underdog21

I just want to pipe in and apologize for all of the delays in my posting. I've been going through a lot right now, emotionally, psychologically and in some cases physically. I'm going to try posting again when I can get my head in the right place. In the meantime I just ask everyone to please bear with me.

Comments: 2

Of Chains and Chances (Ebisu vs. JDL)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Of Chains and Chances (Ebisu vs. JDL) - Page 2 Empty Re: Of Chains and Chances (Ebisu vs. JDL)

Post by dlamp Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:08 pm

There was a noticeable wince from the crowd at Julie's fall, and especially from the blow she took. A messy execution for her taste, but the Barbarian was able to the momentum going, and as Julie flopped to the floor out of the ring Ebisu only raised an arm, getting a pop off from the crowd as they celebrated the small victory. It brought a small smile to her lips, getting the adoration of the audience. And as tempting as it was to continue basking in it she knew this match was far from over.

No sooner was Julie out of the ring did the referee start counting. That blow wasn't enough to knock someone out nor leave them too stunned, Ebisu knew that for a fact. And the small quips from Julie proved the blow she took wasn't anything too damaging, already moving to get back into the ring, albeit at the opposite end to Ebisu, getting a few jeers from the crowd. Honestly, the Barbarian couldn't blame her for the tactic. Given the weight and height different, Ebisu would play this fight more strategically too. And so, she moved the center of the ring, ready for face her opponent head on as she followed Julie with her eyes.

And as Julie got back into the ring she moved fast, darting right for the Barbarian. "Oph-!" And nailing her right in the stomach with a kick, making her stagger back. Not the hardest hit she took, but against her unguarded body it definitely took the wind out of her as she backed away, clutching her stomach.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Of Chains and Chances (Ebisu vs. JDL) - Page 2 Empty Re: Of Chains and Chances (Ebisu vs. JDL)

Post by FreestylePoet Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:41 pm

Seeing that she could now enter the ring without getting immediately pummeled, Julie did just that. She ducked quickly between the ropes like she was doing a slip drill in kickboxing class. As soon as she brought her head back up, Julie's keen mind, honed by years of training, took a brief moment to read Ebisu's posture. The barbarian was staggering, off-balance. One arm was preoccupied, and she was favoring her stomach, bracing it and likely centering her gravity on it by hunching over. The distance between them was too large for a simple chase-down with strikes.

But she had just enough runway to attempt a takedown -- which was exactly what she did! Julie surged forward, rearing one hand back as if to go for a lunging haymaker. A split second later, though, that arm lowered, and her other one joined it in shooting straight for Ebisu's thighs. If she was able to wrap her arms around her opponent without getting stuffed, she would push up with her legs and pull up with her arms, hoping to slam Ebisu down on the mats for a classic double-leg takedown!

"You're a big girl, right?" Julie cooed at her opponent below her, assuming that she was successful in her takedown attempt. "How rough do you like it~?" Her question was a two-pronged attack. On the one hand, Julie genuinely wanted to get the measure of her tanned opponent -- to see just how much force she'd have to use to collar the Barbarian. On the other, her words were honeyed and laced with innuendo, a dangerous combination in the hands of a career teaser like Julie Dykstra-Liao.

Discord: FreestylePoet#1042 - click the logo above to see my roster!

FreestylePoet

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum