by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Photo Shoots and Solo Noobs

2 posters

Go down

Photo Shoots and Solo Noobs Empty Photo Shoots and Solo Noobs

Post by Jaystar Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:44 am

"H-hello, good day, miss? Excuse me? I'm a new wrestler here, and... And I was... I was told to come here to register? And for a... Photo shoot? Is this the right place?"
"Yes, oh yes, welcome! So you are... Let me see... ..... ..... ....  So, ummm.... You must be... Miss Hana then?"
"Ehh... Hana? No, my name is Sabine... Sabine Sauber."
"Sabine? Really? Let me see..... ..... ..... ..... .... ....... ..... .... Ehh, sorry, I can't find Sabine here. Are you sure you are in the right place?"
".... Ehh, well... That's kinda what I was asking you..."
"Oh, right, sorry... Well, I'm afraid that I can't really tell right now... You do look like a wrestler though. That's a cool outfit! Is that some kind of a space gimmick?"
"Ohh, yeah! It's actually a...a heroine gimmick. Or I mean, I am a heroine! The Interstellar Heroine, Astra Nova!"
"Ooooh, so you're Astra Nova?!? Well, why didn't you say so, I do have your registration right here! And yes, yes, you are in the right place! Just go over there, you can just sit and wait there for a while we'll soon get the photo shoot going!"
"Oh, OK, OK... Sorry... Thank you, thank you very much!"

Astra Nova - The Interstellar Heroine - Promo Shoot! :

"Perfect... Just perfect..." Sabine Sauber's, alias Astra Nova's cheeks were turning deep, deep red now. It wasn't as if wandering all lost around AFW's hallways wearing a heroine costume trying to find her photo shoot location hadn't been embarrassing enough... Now she hadn't even remembered to stay in her wrestling persona while introducing herself! She really needed to focus now and get her act together... Who knew, otherwise she might even get kicked out of the whole promotion before she had even had her first match, if she kept messing up things and making a fool out of herself like this!

After having settled down on the rather comfy seat though, Sabine's thoughts were racing less intensely, and her lines of thinking returned to their usual calmer patterns. It was just that her arrival at AFW had been rather stressful, and the fact that everything was new to her certainly didn't help! But now that she was going to have her first promo picture shooting session, calming herself down - and getting that blush off her cheeks - was paramount, and to help with that, the Swiss blonde began browsing the latest news on recent sunburst activity on her phone. It was always a great way to engage with something interesting when she had to kill some time.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Photo Shoots and Solo Noobs Empty Re: Photo Shoots and Solo Noobs

Post by Iceman Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:38 pm

“Come oooooon I can’t be late for my first day at work!” Hana was overthinking since she was still on time, or at least she would be if the elevator could go a little faster. Hana was one that delighted in arriving at places with a couple minutes to spare, so reaching her new workplace only seconds before her appointment felt like arriving late. The travel by train was hectic and Hana was feeling nervous since she just wanted to make a good impression. When she arrived she just changed into her wrestling attire and rode that elevator to the photo shoot, but the woman couldn’t help but feel out of place, dressed like that in the middle of an office building.

Barrage Hana:

The elevator door opened and Hana walked to a counter where a secretary was taking care of her business.

“Um… Hi! I’m Hana Tsugawa and...”
“Oh, Barrage Hana, right?”
“Y-yes! Sorry for being late, I just had lot’s of trouble arriving here!”
“Sure… Please, wait there until you are called for the photo session. You can sit if you feel like it.”

Blushing, Hana made her way to the place she had been signalled. She couldn’t believe she had embarrassed herself on her first day. Upon reaching the benches the first thing she noticed was a pretty blonde in a stunning wrestling costume that almost made Hana regret not asking for a more well-thought wrestling gear. Hana’s attire reminded to MMA equipment and was simple and easy, but that woman looked like a superheroine and Hana was looking in awe. Realizing that, she snapped to reality.

“O-oh, I’m sorry! Could I sit here? I-I’m Hana Tsugawa, by the way… You look stunning!” Hana was so nervous in her try to feel welcoming and friendly that she stuttered and acted a little pushy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:02 pm

"Oooohhh... That is such a strong magnetic storm... I reeeaally, reeeaally wish that I was in Lapland right now! Or Alaska... Or..." "Oh, w-what?!?"
Sabine had been immersing in her astronomy feed for the past ten minutes now, and engaging with the content always tended to carry her away. Such was the case this time as well, even if she had just prior been all stressed up about her upcoming photo shoot. There was no better way to forget her worries than check the probability for auroras across the pole, and dream of being present in the best locations for viewing. Even if she was now in a rather stressful and exciting situation, her feed had remedied the situation - up to the point where she only realized the presence of another girl only when this was staring down at her, thinking that the girl had already said something to her!

"Oh, y-yes, of course, sorry..." the Swiss girl continued, as she managed to orientate herself again to the situation and understood the girl's request to sit down. Noting that the girl's name was Hana, a name she had just heard the reception saying, the wannabe heroine then blushed immediately a bit as she heard compliments of her outfit.
"Oh, th-thanks! It's just a... I mean, this is just a... Ach, sorry, I should introduce myself!" Quickly jumping up before Hana had time to sit down, the Swiss offered her hand for Hana to shake. "I'm Sabine, Sabine Sa-.... Or, sorry...." Getting once again embarrassed, as she forgot to introduce herself with her proper gimmick. "I mean I'm Astra, Astra Nova. The Interstellar Heroine!" the blonde then continued, trying to find some assertiveness and confidence in her voice. "And yeah, that's what the... I mean, this is my outfit! My heroine outfit! I'm glad you like it!" she then concluded, with some marked delight in her tone.

Taking another look at Hana, Astra couldn't help to notice her own outfit, that reminded her a bit of a MMA fighter. "But yes... Nice to meet you! You don't look bad yourself either.... Or, I mean... Your outfit is like a... You look like a fighter!", once again getting a bit embarrassed by her inconsiderate wording. "I suppose... That's what you're here for? Are you a wrestler or something?" Remembering that the reception had first thought that Astra was Hana, the heroine was finally beginning to count 1 + 1 in her head.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down