Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Chaos, Jaystar, Panda, Unlife

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

After a long time I return, looking for a match

Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:20 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello all, I would firstly like to apologize for the long periods that I've been away from here. Been taking time away to focus on my mental health but I think I'm ready to return and looking for a match or two to get back into things. All three of my boys, Takeichi Mori, Takeshi Kawai, and Imai Cosmo are up for matches. If you want I can link their profiles so you don't have to search through the roster page. Anyone interested feel free to hmu through private messages. Hope to hear from …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New to site - loking for a fight on Tension

Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:42 am by RedBasher

Hi guys,

This is my first time on the site and I'm looking a deput for my starting character. Here is her Bio and a rundown of what kind of matches she is available for

Eva Cravina:
Cocky Attack on Titan Face Claim DESTROYED with Swords and Logic! You won't believe what happens next!  EEgKtgc

Eva Cravina Bio:

Eva is a talented but inexperienced rookie face preparing for a debut in the AFW, preferably a standard one. She is aways looking out for a challenge and is willing to take any opponent in the roster, as well as a bit naive and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Aye I'm back. I suck. Wanna wrestle?

Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:54 am by yummybunny

Aye I'm back again, the loser that pops in and out for like 5 years straight. I know I know, no need for cheers. Uh, but no seriously I'm feeling pretty good lately and would love to throw my hat back in the ring. If anyone wants to wrestle my losers let me know, I have a few now. Just made a new one in fact.
Queen Bitch:

Other than her I have like...A few others? I forgot who's made on here and who isn't. I WILL say, they ain't that good and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Cocky Attack on Titan Face Claim DESTROYED with Swords and Logic! You won't believe what happens next!

2 posters

Go down

Cocky Attack on Titan Face Claim DESTROYED with Swords and Logic! You won't believe what happens next!  Empty Cocky Attack on Titan Face Claim DESTROYED with Swords and Logic! You won't believe what happens next!

Post by Unlife Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:43 pm

Ai Masuyo vs Koyuki Sanada

Match Type: Traditional Japanese Weapons Match (Wooden)

Attire: Traditional Japanese Clothing

Rules:

Both combatants are to fight in a traditional Japanese room with twin racks of weapons on either side of the room.

Combatants are to choose one or more weapons to do battle with.

In the event a combatant is disarmed or their weapon is broken, the fight continues even as a new weapon is being retrieved.

Combatants are allowed to switch out weapons but are discouraged to do so as it is a pussy move and they will be laughed at and called names by a choir of imaginary mean kids.

Physical grappling is allowed but only as a means to position for weapon attacks.

The fight ends when one combatant is unable to continue after a 10-count or verbal submission.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:
Cocky Attack on Titan Face Claim DESTROYED with Swords and Logic! You won't believe what happens next!  PXlbD00lflTpHX6eUHYuNDYJjQb2CpkXBDATBDDSOpESIRK35jdRpcp2pBnyUd6aW0314M6VSL_KZPOfm6vKS9Bhn6JUVtYRxw1EPg30zc-Wlc89vtRuTcLyKv2z8FjAaJP0rg

When it came to a fight like this, punctuality meant a lot to Koyuki Sanada

Not because it was professional; she didn't give a rat's ass about how she came across to an opponent she was going to smear across the arena.

Not because she hated keeping people waiting; one of the few lasting joys in life was to leave people hanging, to passively remind them that their time was worth far less than yours.

Not because she saw it as some kind of arbitrary measurement of inherent worth; early or late, she was going to get the job done.

No, no, she was here early to get the lay of the land. Every arena had its nuance. Even the small differences in the boundaries of cage and ring meant a massive adjustment in how and where the fight would be taken. In a room like this with hard walls, too many pillars to pivot around, and a hard wood floor with only a thin carpet as an ineffective cushion? Even more adjustments. Still, she vastly preferred it to fighting inside a ring. The soft boundaries of the ropes pissed her off. If there's an opening, it was made to be exploited, and the ropes had two big holes in between each other to shove one nice, warm body through a 3-foot drop onto solid concrete.

More importantly, she was here to survey the arsenal before she committed to one.

Spoiler:
Cocky Attack on Titan Face Claim DESTROYED with Swords and Logic! You won't believe what happens next!  OVyEbHe

Dressed in a white patterned kimono with a black obi, Koyuki slipped out of her red slippers as she entered the room, with only her tabi separating her feet from the hardwood floor. The smell of the whole place was off. All minty wood, no sweat. New and unused. All fresh aesthetics without the subtle history of battle that should accompany such a place. Sad. She was going to have to work extra hard to gouge some personality into the place.

After a brief survey of the room, Koyuki went straight for the weapons rack on the far right of the room. At a first glance, the options were acceptable. Her favored Naginata wasn't there, but the were a wide assortment of wooden variants of the old weapons: bo, katana, tanto, wakizashi, kutte... she squinted at a few of the odder choices. What the hell was she going to be using a wooden shuriken for? She ran her fingers through the entire rack, savoring the feel of flesh on quality wood. All Japanese loquat. Momentum had not spared any expense, she would give them that.

She picked up a bo, twirled it over her head, and brought it down forcefully in a leading stance, her hands gripping the shaft tightly. Was this what she would use? The reach was undeniable, but it wasn't a fight if she fought evasively from a distance, picking off an opponent outside the boundaries of battle. The tanto presented the opposite problem: no reach. The kutte was barely a weapon, but then again, this was all just her whiling away the time. She knew what weapon she was going to settle on from the moment she accepted this fight, even if she briefly entertained the idea of switching up.

She was going for the Katana. She was going for the Katana because Ai Masuyo was 100% going for the Katana, and when there was as much history and bad blood as there was between Koyuki Sanada and Ai Masuyo, she had no option but to confront her on even ground. This was to be a battle of honor.

And it would be Koyuki's greatest honor to smash her brains out across redoak floor.

She kneeled on what end of the room, her bokken placed diagonally in front of her, and waited.
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Cocky Attack on Titan Face Claim DESTROYED with Swords and Logic! You won't believe what happens next!  Empty Re: Cocky Attack on Titan Face Claim DESTROYED with Swords and Logic! You won't believe what happens next!

Post by Berial Yesterday at 12:59 am

One: Set your heart ablaze.

Masuyo felt like it was those first days all over again. She had to repeat those words to herself again and again inside of her mind. The first tenet she ever learned of the Path of Ai.

Before she found MMA, before her determination to become strong, before she realized her center through aikido, there was a time when the Demon of Shibuya didn’t know what she was truly capable of. That was when doubt weighed heavy on her mind. When the notion of fighting made her fingertips tremble.

Right now, there was nothing of the sort. Masuyo donned her uniform and walked through the halls with an unchanging grin slashed across one side of her face. She saw the door waiting for her at the end. The fire flickering in her heart and the trembling in her fingers all born from the uncertainty that came ahead of her. Her bare feet graced the wooden floorboards with pride in every step. There was purpose in the air tonight. What gave her the resolve in her eyes? Why wouldn’t her body stop tingling? Simple.

Koyuki Sanada.

It didn’t surprise her. Masuyo knew she would come to AFW eventually. Some small part of her had kept that in the back of her mind all this time from the very first day she had stepped into the ring for her first match. She just never expected it to be in this arena. In a fight that was blistering with cruel nostalgia.

Masuyo slid the wooden doors open and stepped through to the tatami floor on the other side. She faced the kimono-clad figure knelt on the other side of the room and bent forward her hands at her side with a deep bow. Masuy took another step forward, as if crossing some imaginary line. Then, all of a sudden, Mausyo gave her opponent a wide smile and raised a hand high to greet her. "Yo, Koko! Been a while!"

Masuyo Ai, Disciple:
Cocky Attack on Titan Face Claim DESTROYED with Swords and Logic! You won't believe what happens next!  SMSVRZV

Her eyes went from the woman on the floor to the next object of her fascination. Or objects, rather. The aikido girl walked over the weapon rack her side, inspecting the array of practice weaponry at her disposal. It seemed like Koyuki had already made her choice with the katana. The smart choice would be for Masuyo to grab a weapon that could properly counter it, but also felt comfortable to use. A spear or naginata. That would be the wise choice. But that was the things about a certain dojo disciple. Her mind said one thing…

...but her spirit yelled even louder for another. The Demon's smile seemed to intensify as she grabbed a katana from the wall and turned to walk back to the center of the room. She came to a stop before Koyuki, facing her straight on as she knelt down and placed her sword diagonally in front of her. The two sat in a perfect mirror of the other's posture, yet the different attitudes written on their faces may as well have been the distance from heaven and earth.

“Your hair has gotten pretty long.”

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum