Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

FreestylePoet, Jaystar, killcarrion, skip-stop, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

After a long time I return, looking for a match

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello all, I would firstly like to apologize for the long periods that I've been away from here. Been taking time away to focus on my mental health but I think I'm ready to return and looking for a match or two to get back into things. All three of my boys, Takeichi Mori, Takeshi Kawai, and Imai Cosmo are up for matches. If you want I can link their profiles so you don't have to search through the roster page. Anyone interested feel free to hmu through private messages. Hope to hear from …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New to site - loking for a fight on Tension

Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:42 am by RedBasher

Hi guys,

This is my first time on the site and I'm looking a deput for my starting character. Here is her Bio and a rundown of what kind of matches she is available for

Eva Cravina:
Canon Character Identifier - Page 2 EEgKtgc

Eva Cravina Bio:

Eva is a talented but inexperienced rookie face preparing for a debut in the AFW, preferably a standard one. She is aways looking out for a challenge and is willing to take any opponent in the roster, as well as a bit naive and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Aye I'm back. I suck. Wanna wrestle?

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:54 am by yummybunny

Aye I'm back again, the loser that pops in and out for like 5 years straight. I know I know, no need for cheers. Uh, but no seriously I'm feeling pretty good lately and would love to throw my hat back in the ring. If anyone wants to wrestle my losers let me know, I have a few now. Just made a new one in fact.
Queen Bitch:

Other than her I have like...A few others? I forgot who's made on here and who isn't. I WILL say, they ain't that good and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Canon Character Identifier

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Canon Character Identifier - Page 2 Empty Re: Canon Character Identifier

Post by Jaystar Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:18 pm

Well, my general level of knowledge of anime is probably well below average for a site like this... And honestly, for half of my roster I've just noticed some cool pics and thought that they'd make a cool character, without knowing too much who they actually are. But after conducting some research, I believe that I have solved the mystery pretty well!  (And it was actually very useful, since I happened to find all kinds of cool new pics for them as well...)

Isa is obviously Elsa from Frozen
Julie is obviously Anna from Frozen
Patrice seems to be someone called Ravel Phenex from something called High School dxd(?)
Triin is Limalisha from something called Madan No Ou To Vanadis(?)
Tasha is...honestly just a random pair of pics I happened to find on the Internet. But the wrestling attire pic seems to be of a character called Feyonce Banks, which seems to be an OC(?) of an artist called Terry-P
Astra Nova is Angela Balzac, potentially from something called Rakuen Tsuihou (although that name doesn't really yield any other results than Angela...)
Hajna is someone called Rias Gremory, apparently also from something called High School dxd (this is a duplicate reference with anime_hentaifighter that was agreed on when creating the character, since the style of the pics we use is very different)
Lucha Liana girls are obviously both Kasumi from DoA, just using different outfits
Starboy was a tricky one... But seems to be an (OC?) of the same name of someone called KazumixJapan
Carlos seems to be someone called Tadano Genji from something called Bacchikoi
Erik is probably called Yanai Ichiru, apparently also from Bacchikoi
Jenny seems to be called Kouhai from something called Arms Note
Giulia is based on Tanaka Asuka from something called hibike! euphonium

If no one points out any corrections, I believe I can just transfer these to the database?

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:24 pm

Jaystar wrote:Well, my general level of knowledge of anime is probably well below average for a site like this... And honestly, for half of my roster I've just noticed some cool pics and thought that they'd make a cool character, without knowing too much who they actually are. But after conducting some research, I believe that I have solved the mystery pretty well!  (And it was actually very useful, since I happened to find all kinds of cool new pics for them as well...)

Isa is obviously Elsa from Frozen
Julie is obviously Anna from Frozen
Patrice seems to be someone called Ravel Phenex from something called High School dxd(?)
Triin is Limalisha from something called Madan No Ou To Vanadis(?)
Tasha is...honestly just a random pair of pics I happened to find on the Internet. But the wrestling attire pic seems to be of a character called Feyonce Banks, which seems to be an OC(?) of an artist called Terry-P
Astra Nova is Angela Balzac, potentially from something called Rakuen Tsuihou (although that name doesn't really yield any other results than Angela...)
Hajna is someone called Rias Gremory, apparently also from something called High School dxd (this is a duplicate reference with anime_hentaifighter that was agreed on when creating the character, since the style of the pics we use is very different)
Lucha Liana girls are obviously both Kasumi from DoA, just using different outfits
Starboy was a tricky one... But seems to be an (OC?) of the same name of someone called KazumixJapan
Carlos seems to be someone called Tadano Genji from something called Bacchikoi
Erik is probably called Yanai Ichiru, apparently also from Bacchikoi
Jenny seems to be called Kouhai from something called Arms Note
Giulia is based on Tanaka Asuka from something called hibike! euphonium

If no one points out any corrections, I believe I can just transfer these to the database?

Characters you are 100% sure of, you can transfer to the database. Most of these you have a good idea about it seems, so some google searching could probably confirm most of that. I have been mostly just googling, image and otherwise to confirm things I have looked at.

Feel free to toss me a PM or IM on Trillian to chat. Shay#2642 on Discord
Work crunch has me roasted, toasted and ghosted. Trying to get back to posting soon.
Yori
Yori

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:12 am

Yori wrote:

I assume the primary character claim for Aisha is the one you are using for Aphrodite, which is Yurisia Farandole - Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia
If that is the primary claim you are going to make I can add her to the list.
The kitsune one literally has it plastered all over the image.
Looks like Ragna is from something called Bentenbashi Minami Shoutengai Joshi Pro Wrestle!!

Ok, if you can add them then to the list.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum