Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, FreestylePoet, jsvnz21, killcarrion, KillerV, SleeperAgent94, Unlife

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

After a long time I return, looking for a match

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello all, I would firstly like to apologize for the long periods that I've been away from here. Been taking time away to focus on my mental health but I think I'm ready to return and looking for a match or two to get back into things. All three of my boys, Takeichi Mori, Takeshi Kawai, and Imai Cosmo are up for matches. If you want I can link their profiles so you don't have to search through the roster page. Anyone interested feel free to hmu through private messages. Hope to hear from …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New to site - loking for a fight on Tension

Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:42 am by RedBasher

Hi guys,

This is my first time on the site and I'm looking a deput for my starting character. Here is her Bio and a rundown of what kind of matches she is available for

Eva Cravina:
Kazuma Satou vs Jasper A. Rhys EEgKtgc

Eva Cravina Bio:

Eva is a talented but inexperienced rookie face preparing for a debut in the AFW, preferably a standard one. She is aways looking out for a challenge and is willing to take any opponent in the roster, as well as a bit naive and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Aye I'm back. I suck. Wanna wrestle?

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:54 am by yummybunny

Aye I'm back again, the loser that pops in and out for like 5 years straight. I know I know, no need for cheers. Uh, but no seriously I'm feeling pretty good lately and would love to throw my hat back in the ring. If anyone wants to wrestle my losers let me know, I have a few now. Just made a new one in fact.
Queen Bitch:

Other than her I have like...A few others? I forgot who's made on here and who isn't. I WILL say, they ain't that good and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Kazuma Satou vs Jasper A. Rhys

2 posters

Go down

Kazuma Satou vs Jasper A. Rhys Empty Kazuma Satou vs Jasper A. Rhys

Post by Mart-Kos Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:47 am

Standard Match: Victory via Pinfall, Submission or KO

Kazuma Satou vs Jasper A. Rhys Kazuma11

It was time once again for Kazuma to put on a show for everyone. However the show this time was going to be something special as he heard that his opponent for the evening was something of an....oddball. Kazuma didn't mind however, what was wrestling if not two or more oddballs going at each other for the entertainment of everyone else. Kazuma would tie up his boots and after giving himself a final look over before he would leave the locker room and head out to the ring.

The entire time he looked around, seeing neither hide nor hair of his opponent for the evening. Well he was sure they'd show up soon enough. Kazuma would make his way to the gorilla position and as soon as his music played he'd step out from behind the curtain and make his way to the ring. Once inside he would walk over to one of the ring corners and wait for this "Jasper".

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Kazuma Satou vs Jasper A. Rhys Empty Re: Kazuma Satou vs Jasper A. Rhys

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:37 pm

It wouldn't be long for Kazuma before his opponent made himself known with the speakers suddenly playing the opening notes to his entrance song, the up-beat J-Rock tune building up quickly, reaching it's famous before suddenly with little warning as the climactic lyric "STAND UP TO THE VICTORY!" was uttered, a pleasant cheer from more than a few of the audience members in attendance would signify the appearance the 'Adventuring advocate of gender equality's opponent, the androgynous little Welshman running out of the gorilla position opposite to Kazuma's own entrance-way and down the ramp and up towards the ring, with a calm haste the feminine boy climbed into the ring and bowed down to the adoring crowd and then looked at his opponent, offering him a friendly if-not eager smile.

Jasper's Wrestling Attire!:
Kazuma Satou vs Jasper A. Rhys 0Z1XIJ5

Jasper's Entrance Theme (Full Ver.):

...Internally speaking, Jasper was quite proud as merely a scant few days-to-a-week ago he'd really proven himself in Showdown in a surprisingly popular pre-show match where the little Welsh wrestler faced off against a spiteful rabbit and his giant of a wife and somehow came out on-top despite the pair's underhanded tactics and superior size and strength... so the young Welshman was quite eager to again prove himself to the loving Tension audience with another match, this time against another male wrestler who the little bluenette had heard a little bit about but didn't really have much to go off of with regards to what-to-expect and how to deal with him, so Jasper expected that he'd be doing a lot of improvising this time around... Despite that the little Welsh bluenette remained confident if-not a bit bubbly and chirpy.

"...Why hello!" He said with a kind tone to his voice, genuinely interested in seeing if this guy would be friendly. "Hope you don't mind that I'm your opponent for the evening." he added, walking over to Kazuma to offer him a handshake with a hand placed casually on his hip.

Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:19 am

Kazuma looked as his opponent came down the ramp, it appeared that management had decided to pair Kazuma up with a very cute girl(?) this evening as she came down the ramp all smiles, the crowd simply adoring her. When she finally came down to the ring she'd give the crowd a bow and gave him a smile. It honestly felt like a nice change of pace to be competing with a cute, pure looking girl instead of some lustful, mature woman. Her greeting was respectful but Kazuma noticed that her voice seemed to have a bit of a minute masculine tone to it.

Still it was only fair to return such a polite greeting. "Hey, it's nice to meet you. I don't mind you as my opponent at all. Honestly, a match against a cute girl like you is a great change of pace." Kazuma said as he took Jasper's hand and shook it, unaware of Jasper's true identity.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:05 am

The smaller Welsh boy looked up at his opponent and smiled warmly at him as the two shook hands, however soon enough Jasper would change expression to a slightly embarrassed look of surprise as Kazuma well, effectively misgendered him... Something that Jasper didn't mind but considering how much time he's spent already in Tension and how popular he'd been getting, well it surprised him to know that there were some people in the roster who didn't know that he was indeed well.. Male! "Why Thank- Y-you." He said, stammering the last words however suppressing his flustration and mild annoyance as a mischievous thought came into his head.

"Yeah, I am a girl yes." He said softly under his breath hoping Kazuma didn't notice as he flashed a rather cheeky, if-not smug grin. "Now, well I guess either now or in a minute we'll start our fight then?~" Jasper said with a mildly playful tone to his voice in that famously strong Welsh accent as the small (and Really quite) androgynous boy positioned himself grappling stance.

Immediately after the feminine male's entry into the stance, the bell rung to start the bout between the clueless adventurer and the cheeky trap!

DING-DING-DING!

Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum