by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A SS2021 Tidal Wave

2 posters

Go down

A SS2021 Tidal Wave Empty A SS2021 Tidal Wave

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:26 am

It had been a while since Alaina stepped out in to an arena, and even longer since she had done so with a title belt. Now, she would be stepping out with THE title belt. Alaina was in her one piece tiger print swimsuit, kneepads and boots.... with the Friction Championship belt draped over her shoulder as she left the locker room beginning her walk to the gorilla position. She was all smiles and couldn't hide her grin even if she tried.

Alaina soon stepped out in to the arena and heard a loud cheer that seemed amplified. Everything seemed crazy since she won the belt, staving off a forced retirement that would have come had she lost that title shot against Adrian in the ambulance match. The interviews, her spars, everything just seemed super intense now as did the cheering of the fans! Alaina held the belt high as she strut down the ramp moving towards the barricade to high five fans and even stop for a couple pictures as everyone had their phones out. Things were surreal for Alaina and she did eventually make her way to the ring climbing onto the apron then through the ropes, keeping her belt over her shoulder as she motioned for a microphone.

Alaina caught it as someone from ringside tossed it up to her and she gave them a small nod before raising it up to speak. "Hey everyone, who would have thought we would have seen this day come?" Alaina said as she paused hearing the fans erupt, taking a breath before continuing. "I was a rookie zero who worked her way up to become Entropy Champion, putting that title on the line as often as I could. Then people said I hit my ceiling, I maxed out, I was almost good enough to be great. Well, look at this title and look at the journey we have all been on together! Honestly when I was down and doubting myself there are a lot of women who stepped up to help me, and you all cheering me on helped me too. Without you all I could have never gotten over the hump so I humbly thank you all!"

The crowd cheered again and Alaina let them make some noise, giving them a couple bows, blowing a few kisses and waving. "One such woman who helped make me better and talk me out of a slump all while being a rival, forcing me to be at my best in the ring is Charlotte Ravel. As you know I defeated her in our first matchup, but then she took it to me no matter what I threw at her in the next two battles including our most recent matchup at Avalanche 2020. Charlotte, come on down I have a few things I want to say to you and an offer I know you can't refuse!" Alaina said as the fans cheered again, with Alaina starting to pace as she waited for Charlotte to arrive.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

A SS2021 Tidal Wave Empty Re: A SS2021 Tidal Wave

Post by skip-stop Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:52 am

"Nervous?" Victoria asked.

Charlotte raised her left eyebrow slightly. It was difficult to answer this question. Now she had a sense of déjà vu. Not so long ago, she stood in this very place, behind the curtains. At that time, she had to accept a challenge from the red-haired Japanese woman. And at that moment she knew that her friend was also waiting for the match. The only difference was that Alaina took her match, but Charlotte did not.

"Maybe a little, yes," the Frenchwoman admitted honestly.

Alaina became the champion and today Charlotte received an invitation to take part in the promo. She has not yet had time to congratulate her friend and rival on her great achievement. But she doubted that the Amazon called her only to wave her belt in front of the Sand Lizard's face. Charlotte more than guessed why she was here. And despite the fact that she had the ability to remain cool in almost any situation, now she was really a little nervous. And she had reasons for that.

Everything finally fell into place. The strange feeling that had visited her during the match at the Avalanche now became clear to her. She was looking for an answer for a long time to what haunts her. But now, when she stood behind the curtains, and listened to the speech of her rival, who was already in the ring, she realized that everything was leading to this very moment.

Don't think about anything,” Victoria said, “you deserve to be here, you have always strived to prove that newbies deserve a place in the sun. This is a noble goal. There is only one step left to take. And you must do it without a shadow of doubt.”

Charlotte chuckled softly. She perfectly understood what her manager meant. Lately, the pink-haired woman has been a little depressed. Of course, the defeat from Akiha played a part in this, but there was something much more important. She was Margarita's coach and despite their best efforts, the Danish girl recently lost her third match in a row. The master is always responsible for all student failures. Always. And Charlotte felt guilty about it. She was disappointed in herself as a teacher. And it pressed on her. However, now she had a chance to prove to herself that she deserves to call herself the martial arts master. Alaina has already finished her speech and urged Charlotte to enter the ring.

"Well..." Charlotte pushed off the wall and turned towards the curtains.

Victoria just nodded, she knew that Charlotte did not need extra parting words. Her dynamic music began. Charlotte took a deep breath and walked out from behind the curtains. Traditionally, she made several punches in the air to the beat of the music, and then raised both hands to greet the audience. There was a small smile on her face that widened as she received applause. In fact, she did not immediately begin to appreciate this audience, since popularity was never her goal. Victoria made her understand that she should appreciate it, because popularity is a very capricious lady. Today they are your best friends, and tomorrow, when you lose the match, they will throw you to the bottom. The Frenchwoman won their love with her professionalism and skill. And she was going to hold it.

The pink-haired woman began to walk down the ramp, giving five to everyone who held out their hands to her. She was wearing her classic outfit that they've all seen before. Charlotte didn't think she needed to change her style too often. Tight sports top, short shorts and low sneakers. If this were a match, she would have wrapped her hands in bandages, but for now, just thin gloves were enough. As always, burgundy predominated in her clothes. The woman stopped in front of the commentators' table and picked up a microphone. Without hesitation, she rolled under the bottom rope and then jumped to her feet.

Straightening to full height, the Sand Lizard looked at her friend and rival. It was easy to see that Alaina seemed to be shining. And there was a reason for that. This reason lay on her shoulder. A beautiful golden belt, proving that she has earned the right to call herself the best and strongest. The American woman put everything on the line in her title match. And she won. This deserves respect, especially considering all the way she went for this title. Charlotte moved her sight from the belt to Alaina's eyes. Her music was already over, which meant she could start talking. However, now she could only say one thing.

"My congratulations," she said, smiling a little wider, "champion."
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:19 am

Alaina watched Charlotte come down the ramp towards the ring. She seemed to be moving with confidence and purpose, just as always. Alaina kept her eyes on Charlotte as she rolled in to the ring standing up. Alaina was the heavier woman but Charlotte was noticeably taller than Alaina. She smiled as Charlotte spoke and Alaina gave her a nod. "Thank you Charlotte, I really appreciate it." Alaina said with a smile, reaching out to pat Charlotte on the shoulder.

Alaina though had a bit more she had to say right now, and she was pretty sure Charlotte knew what was coming. "A champion is only as good as her opponents though. I did beat Adrian for this belt but now with Summer Splash coming up it is time for me to put it on the line. Last time we fought you did a number on me at Avalanche, even left me wondering if my best was behind me." Alaina said pausing for a moment as she recalled her mindset that she was stuck in during the weeks after the match before she was medically cleared to wrestle again. Alaina had to take on Charlotte, the woman who had her number for the belt. Alaina had to erase any claim doubters had, and she knew harkening back to her Entropy run what match type it would have to be as well.

"You could make a claim to get a shot at this title given our past match history. I wholly agree so I will save you the trouble of coming out to make the case. I challenge you Charlotte in a match at Summer Splash. The title will be on the line and it will be a ladder match. Do you accept?" Alaina asked, holding the title belt high to accentuate her point. She waited for Charlottes answer, trying to stand tall and puff her chest out a bit doing all she could to appear confident standing up to the woman who left her crushed in their last match.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:20 pm

Charlotte nodded curtly as Alaina put the hand on her shoulder. There was no hidden meaning here. Yes, Charlotte was not going to deny the fact that when she heard about her friend's title match, she was overwhelmed by not the best emotions. The system should work like a clock. There is no doubt about that. And that was what infuriated the Frenchwoman the most. Newcomers are forced to live in the shadow of more famous wrestlers, who get title shots over and over again.

But it was only a momentary weakness. After hitting the wall with her fist, Charlotte calmed down. It was impossible to deny the merits of the Amazon, and besides, she put everything that she had for the sake of this chance. Therefore, now the pink-haired woman could only be happy for her friend and, as it is now correct to call her, the champion.

Charlotte listened calmly to her rival's speech. There was a faint smile on her face, but it was clear that the Sand Lizard was taking the situation seriously. Alaina mentioned their history that led up to this moment. Well, Charlotte remembers all this too. She did not regret sending Alaina to the hospital twice. Although they were friends, Charlotte had a goal. And this goal did not revolve only around the title. No, the title was only a means to an end. She was going to show everyone that if you fight with fire in your heart and you have talent, then the word veteran in the ring means nothing. But their last match hit Alaina hard enough in both senses. But the Frenchwoman was glad that she was able to convey the right thoughts to the Amazon during their last meeting in the gym. Perhaps Alaina could have done without Charlotte's words, but she was pleased to think that these words helped Alaina get to the title.

But this is all in the past. And only what was happening now was important. And finally, the most important words were spoken. A challenge. The Summer Splash. The title match. Alaina and Charlotte. The audience began to shout and applaud as Alaina lifted the belt over her head, reminding Charlotte of what she had achieved. She wanted to make a statement and she did it. Not a muscle twitched on the Frenchwoman's face at that moment, but inside she had a whole hurricane of emotions.

Now everything fell into place and now Charlotte fully understood the unsettling feeling that visited her during their last match. Such a chance gives out once in a lifetime. And she couldn't help but think about it. She understood that if she loses, then her career would not be over. But she knew how the system worked. If she loses, she will fall to the very bottom of the rating. Everything will have to start from scratch. And, most likely, it will take much more than one year before she gets a second such chance. If she gets it at all. Everything she worked for had to be decided at the Summer Splash. Charlotte took a step forward, she clenched her right fist and pressed it against her straightened left palm. The Frenchwoman bowed to her rival.

"It will be an honor for me," she said, straightening, "I accept your challenge."

With these words, Charlotte held out her hand, offering the champion a handshake as a gesture of a deal. She has already defeated the Amazon twice and she can do it again. Charlotte knew this will be the end. She started this rivalry for something greater than herself. And now she had only one chance to close this rivalry in her favor. A fighter cannot have a match that is more important than a world title match. And if Alaina wins, then Charlotte will lose not only the match, but also this battle of principles. Well, you can't achieve anything without risk. And Charlotte was willing to take a chance, putting her principles on the map in this match. Each story ends sooner or later. And a story doesn't have a bad ending. Because a bad ending for one side is a happy ending for the other side. The only thing that matters is which side you are on. And Charlotte was determined to be on the winning side.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:23 am

Alaina smiled as Charlotte spoke and extended her hand. Alaina shook her hand and gave her a nod. "Good, I knew you would. You may think you are going to beat me again but I will not be defeated so easily this time." Alaina said, trying to sound confident as she could. She had some other own doubts but if she could overcome the cheating of Adrian, who was a great wrestler without resorting to such measures, Alaina knew she would even the score with Charlotte. She had to.

At her age once this title reign was over she knew she would not be wrestling long before transitioning to something else. However Alaina wasn't ready to do all that, not yet. She had more in the tank and she was not going to be a one and done transitional champion. Her Entropy title run was not the longest but it was the most defended title reign Friction had ever seen. She was going to top that. Defend the belt at SS and then again soon after. There was no need for a champion to wait for a PPV. A real champion defended the title as often as she could regardless of venue, crowd size or anything like that. Alaina was going to be a real womans fighting champion again.

"I look forward to seeing you at Summer Splash Charlotte. It will be quite the match!" Alaina said to Charlotte, knowing that her prediction would be true given their track record in the ring. However, it was now pressure on the champion to show that she didn't bite off more than she could chew against a woman who has shown to be able to defeat Alaina more than Alaina has beaten her!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:36 pm

Their hands joined in a handshake and immediately after that Alaina threw a phrase that this time she would not lose so easily. Charlotte couldn't contain herself and her left eyebrow rose slightly. Did she really think she had lost the previous two times easily? The Frenchwoman understood that now the Amazon had to pretend that she could do everything. But phrases like this... made Charlotte think that her rival still didn't take her seriously. Charlotte released the American woman's hand.

"We'll see about that," she said shortly and seriously.

She still had to fully comprehend everything that had just happened. But the Sand Lizard was at least grateful for this opportunity. Everyone should to take this or that risk. Alaina accepted that if she lost, then her championship would be very mediocre. And Charlotte should have accepted that if she lost, then her rating would fall somewhere to the bottom of the Mariana Trench, and she would most likely have to work for many more years before someone after Alaina saw her as a candidate for the belt again. Well.

"So am I," the Frenchwoman nodded, confirming that she, too, is looking forward to it, "see you there, champion."

Charlotte bowed once more to her rival in token of goodbye, and then rolled out of the ring under the bottom rope. She put the microphone on the commentator's table and started walking towards the curtains. With a faint smile, she waved several times to those who supported her. Usually she could control the strean of the thoughts in her head, but this was a different case. She tried to think only about what she had to do more than ever in the upcoming match, but she could not get rid of the cold on her back.

The Frenchwoman knew that sooner or later she would have to enter the last match with Alaina, but she could not even imagine that this last match would be a title shot at the main event of the year. It was a responsibility. She had only felt this way once in her life. When she came to Japan and decided to stay here, she decided to open a martial arts school. And she always remembered what her master told her in the monastery. "A worthless master can only raise a worthless student."

Charlotte chuckled softly. She thought she could handle this responsibility. And so she decided to open a school. But now she was more and more convinced that she had screwed up as a master. And now she again felt responsible. Charlotte stopped for a moment in front of the curtains. She shouldn't screw up in the upcoming match. And she won't.

The Frenchwoman raised her right fist above her head. She was not going to throw loud words about she will beat the champion without any problems. She was above such statements. But her clenched fist should make everyone understand one simple thing. She defeated Amazon twice. And she's going to do it again. Because the fact that Alaina became a champion did not make her invincible. Charlotte took a step forward and disappeared behind the curtains.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down