Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

FreestylePoet, killcarrion, Valicon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Kawaii Champion
Koori Shimizu
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Time to fight and ...... think

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:56 pm by Lederface!

Well, it's about time I did this again, with my Roster starting to take shape, it doesn't hurt to start getting my characters to have their fights, and that's why I'm here, to look for fights for different characters.

Airi:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21415-airi-meiyo-the-dishonored#561782
I am looking for a fight with her ... Of any kind, she is not in one of my priorities for now.

Amelia:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21533-amelia-winterson-the-majestic-reine
With her I'm looking for a "Humiliation" Match type …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a match

Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:01 am by Void Effect

Due to boredom, I had once again, here to ask for a match with my characters, we can discuss about the outcome and character on Discord

Comments: 0

Delays

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:14 am by Underdog21

I just want to pipe in and apologize for all of the delays in my posting. I've been going through a lot right now, emotionally, psychologically and in some cases physically. I'm going to try posting again when I can get my head in the right place. In the meantime I just ask everyone to please bear with me.

Comments: 2

Showdown VI: Zangief vs Rainbow Mika

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Showdown VI: Zangief vs Rainbow Mika - Page 3 Empty Re: Showdown VI: Zangief vs Rainbow Mika

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:34 pm

There were many that thought that Zangief’s size made him slow and unwieldy, that he lacked in stamina and was unable to move at anything but the most glacial pace. These people were not necessarily wrong - the Red Cyclone was by no true definition ‘fleet of foot’. But in short bursts he could achieve a fair amount of speed, enough to cross the ring in a short, frightening sprint, and it was this ability he brought out as he closed in on Rainbow Mika.

Many would’ve faltered to see such a freight train bearing down on them, but Rainbow Mika was not one of them. With all that speed and force came momentum, and it meant that Zangief was unable to stop as she vaulted over his head, flying high and leaving him to ram against the pad with such a great force that it made the referee stumble.

The impact left Zangief stumbling back, dazed, and a pair of boots struck him in the back before he could turn around. He fell forward, and if not for the turnbuckle, might have gone down all the way. Instead, he crashed hard into it and stayed there, leaning against the pad, breathing heavy and shaking his head.

Back to top Go down

Showdown VI: Zangief vs Rainbow Mika - Page 3 Empty Re: Showdown VI: Zangief vs Rainbow Mika

Post by Underdog21 Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:10 pm

The crowd roared with approval as Mika now showed off some of her trademark agility, leaping over the charging Zanghief to allow him to crash into the turnbuckle...and then for good measure, hammering a kick into his back! Landing lithely on her feet, Mika raised both her hands in a V-sign to the crowd: although she was still feeling really wobbly from all of the earlier impacts she had suffered, the crowd's love was filling her with an undeniable energy, filling her with a renewed sense of vigour...and confidence that she could beat this red mountain of a man.

Earlier, Zanghief had managed to counter her Shooting Peach. Aside from the fact that that counter had hurt quite a bit, in general she found the very notion annoying and insulting, and she wanted more than anything to correct that little mistake. Eying Zanghief as he was slumped against the turnbuckle, she once again burst into a run, launching herself at the Red Cyclon, and spinning around in midair to once again try her trademark move.

"SHOOTING PEACH!" she shouted, hoping that it worked this time and that she would catch Zanghief's head between a rock and a not-so-hard place....

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior
Maria Tempesta, aka Loca Brujera

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Scion of the Ring
Laila Nazari, "the Bird of Prey"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:02 am

The Red Cyclone was, frankly, a freak of nature. The product of decades of breeding and perfection, of a merciless training regime, of the sort of discipline that lesser men could scarcely fathom. There was not a muscle on his entire body that had not been honed to perfection, none that went untrained, and the result was a living testament to the peak of human power.

But, still, he was human. And even he had limits.

One of those limits was made achingly plain, as he recovered from his failed charge in the corner. He was quick enough to shake off the weariness, getting his bearings, and he thought there would be enough time for him to move in again and reclaim the moment. He was proven wrong, however, when he turned about and saw Mika’s backside hurtling towards him at terminal velocity.

There was no time to prepare or brace, barely enough to even register the sight, before his head was rocked by the hellacious impact. It sent him back, hammering his skull against the corner pads, and the only way to go from there was down. He dropped to his knees in an instant and stayed there, stunned. Not all the way down, but not moving much, too out of it to do much more than blink and shake his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:45 pm

Super effective.

All those year of playing Pokemon caused the word to pop, unbidden, into Mika's head as she turned and saw the handiwork of her trademark move. Zanghief hadn't mere been hit by her Shooting Peach: he had been rocked by it. He had been devestated. He had been sent hurtling out of the ring to crash in a giant heap on the floor below. The crowd was going wild now as Mika not only managed to fight back, but fight back with style.

And she wasn't done yet.

Climbing the top rope, Mika raised a hand to the crowd, getting their attention and driving them even further into a frenzy of excitement as she stared down at the struggling Zanghief. She watched, waiting for him to get back to his feet...and the moment he did, she would spring from her perch to come hurtling down at him with a cry of "WINGLESS AIRPLANE!" If all went as planned, she would latch her powerful legs around Zanghief's head and twist her body around, throwing Zanghief head first into either the corner post or the barriers.

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior
Maria Tempesta, aka Loca Brujera

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Scion of the Ring
Laila Nazari, "the Bird of Prey"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:20 pm

...when did Zangief get outside of the ring?

He was having trouble recalling the past few moments, dealing with the whirlwind of offense Rainbow Mika had thrust upon him. It wasn’t merely her skill and speed that were proving to be a problem. He had dealt with faster and more experienced opponents - precious few, mind you, but still. No, it was the spirit which drove her that was proving to be most troublesome. No, the major problem here was her spirit - her dauntless, enduring spirit, which was letting her come back from whatever he threw her way.

That was the reason he found himself out of the ring, stunned, trying to gather his bearings. He could hear Mother Russia calling to him nearby, feel the crowd’s growing excitement, all the signs of an incoming attack, but he was at loss on the direction it would be coming from.

He would not have to wonder for much longer, as he caught sight of Mika flying through the air, far too late to do much more than look on in awe. She caught his head between her legs, snagged it tight, and used the momentum to her advantage, swinging him around, hurling him face-first into the nearest barricade. He hit with enough force to make the entire thing move a foot or so, shoving several spectators back and spilling several drinks in the process.

It was worth the effort, however, as Zangief was left on his hands and knees once again. Using the barricade for support, he began to rise once more, but he was wobbling and slow, a sloppy effort all around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum