Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

To find one's center

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

To find one's center - Page 2 Empty Re: To find one's center

Post by Iceman Fri May 14, 2021 11:39 pm

Felicia arched one eyebrow, a little bit fazed at the turn of events that just transpired there, so hard to hide in her face how disturbed she was starting to get at all that. She expected to get inside that cool looking dojo and start getting some training, get some workout and some lessons on how to be more efficient as a wrestler and a hentai fighter, but instead she was apparently going to discuss some trascendental ideas about the meaning of self-perception. Anja wasn’t far from truth though. In the end, if the white haired had been moved to actually go and meet her it was because in some way Felicia saw some kind of camaraderie coming from the Raven, as if both women understood each other.

“Describe my day? I dunno, I just called to the number you gave me and got summoned here. I had a shower, got ready and had a little trip to your hideout. The rest is irrelevant.” Felicia replied downplaying her own answer, as if all that was some weird formality she had to take care of. Was that some kind of test? Felicia couldn't see anything through Anja's words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 16, 2021 5:03 pm

"Your every day, not this day. Your routine, a habit, a hobby, anything. Beside, something irrelevant could only be irrelevant for you."
It was indeed an interesting glimpse into the psyche of Felicia that was happening here. Anja was not dissuaded fro the brash and deflecting answers her gouest had given her. Quite the contrary, when someone owlny showed you his or her sugar side, any information given was bound to not only be more subjective but also factually false most of the time.

"And if you ask yourself why I ask you all this stuff: I tested your skills on the mat already. So I have an idea of what you are currently capable of. Or not capable off, so I am looking over your day to find out what is hindering you."
The Blonde explained while trying to guess what Felicia could probably be thinking right now.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed May 19, 2021 3:40 pm

Felicia couldn’t help but feel a little stupid because of how blatantly she missed the point of Anja’s question. Furthermore, she was also starting to be visibly upset about how directly the Raven had to express her thoughts on her. Yes, the white haired was open and had to admit her fighting style was flawed and in need of lots of improvement, but having Anja assess her weaknesses like that hurt her pride a little. Breathing deep, Felicia took control of her emotions before talking once more.

“Well, I usually wake up and have breakfast. I like fruit smoothies, but not that crap you showed me. No milk, thats a lot of fat. Then it is my time to work out. I run to the gym as cardio exercise so I can work of musculation when I arrive, but nothing crazy. I do that thrice or four times a week. Then I get a shower and go back home where I goof around a little until it is time to have lunch. I usually have a low carb low fat diet. In the afternoon I relax a little and maybe go out walk while spacing out, I don’t like being indoors for long stretches. Then if I’m in the mood I go out for some clubbing, maybe meet someone to spend some quality time with. If I’m not feeling it I would go back home and watch something on tv. Before bedtime I might even watch some hentai wrestling, for research purposes of course, and polish the pearl before going to bed.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 22, 2021 6:30 pm

Anja took a few mental notes with a stoic face. Doesn´t like to be indoor much, hentai matches for research, three to four times exercise, clubbing. And a little snicker at the final sentence was also there.

"Your training time seems low. Sufficient to stay afloat, but at the lower end. So when you go clubbing, make it an exercise too. No lurking around at the bar. Dancing, dancing, dancing. And a club is also a good training ground for a hentai match. Granted, not many girls will even be a challenge to you in any regard, but it is a perfect study ground for psychological reactions and personalities."
She then concluded before getting up to steer to a neighbour room, where the actual ring of the house and a mats only place was located.
"Let´s start with some wrestling training now."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun May 30, 2021 11:26 am

Felicia had to contain her emotions when she noticed how Anja was scolding her for her life style. One part of her was getting mad about it and was about to burst, but then another part of her took control as she blushed in some kind of embarrassment at her own pettiness. After all she was the one who came there to train and the Raven had been polite enough in her remarks, if only a little blunt, but that came with her character as Felicia now knew. The white haired was there to better herself and that implied some sort of judgement. “So, lots of dancing for cardio and lots of hitting on girls? I can do that. And here I was thinking you would get me lifting weights...”, she said with her ironic tone, not dismissing the importance of the lesson.

Anja then moved to a neighbor room and Felicia followed. “Fucking finally...” She let a sigh of relief when she noticed the mats and how the Raven instructed her to get ready for some wrestling training. Felicia wasn’t dismissive of the lessons learnt, but she came there expecting some more practical combat training and now it looked like she was getting it. She adjusted her hair in a ponytail and started stretching, her mood much brighter and energetic now. “Okay, what do we do?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:41 pm

"I did not want to hit you so hard right in the first lesson."
Anja had not been needed to be broken down in cheekiness to be a professional in wrestling, she was probably rather calm, patient and collected by nature. But she had seen girls like Felicia trying to achieve something by investing the minimum possible and receive the maximum result. Which worked only if you were an actual wrestling prodigy. Felicia may or may have not been such a prodigy, but if she was, it hadn´t manifested yet.

Armed with that thought, she would enter one part of the inner dojo, a mat area with four squares where the mat was either stony hard, normal, soft and downright fluffy. The second part would allow them later to exit outside and house the actual ring.
"Alright then. Warm yourself up."
The Blonde said while changing her clothes into a judo dress.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:43 pm

In the end the situation started drifting towards Felicia wanted it to be in the first place. Now that both women were in a more combat worthy arena full of differents mats and even a ring in the farthest side of the room. At first Felicia was a little lost in thought as she noticed Anja changing into judo garments. She was already wearing her sports bra and yoga pants, so the only thing she needed to do was getting rid of her tracksuit jacket.

Felicia then started doing her warmup routine, working on her muscles so they would get ready for exercising and on her heart rate so she could properly workout. When she was stretching she couldn’t avoid having a look at Anja and for a moment some blush came to her. It came out of nowhere, but at that moment the white haired realized how it was the first time she was exercising with someone else. It wasn’t the same as when she exercised in the gym where anyone could be a voyeur witness, there she was doing her routines with someone else directly looking at her and ready to correct her form. The fact that that person was Anja left a weird, tingling sensation on Felicia for some instants, even if she tried hiding it. She even had to resist not to reply. "You could warm me up later...", she teased the Raven, not sure of what her intention was with that but eager to see how Anja would take it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:42 am

While the Blonde was undressing herself to slip into her judo dress, Felicia remarked how Anja could possuibly warm her up later.
"How cute. She thinks she will still be able to differentiate warm from cold later."
She answered more to herself than to the other girl, keeping her face away while she was speaking as casually as possible while hiding the little smile that appeared on her face in the process.

"So far so good."
Rubbing her hands against the fabrication of her judo dress, she would walk over to the regular spot on the floor, winking the other girl to come to her.
"Basics first. I hip toss, you fall safely."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:34 pm

Felicia hopped in place as a final way of letting her muscles loose before the workout. She looked finally more confident and in her element than when she arrived at the dojo and she was like a fish out of water. The white haired noticed Anja mumbling something to herself, but she paid no attention to that. Finally, she was going to actually do some training under the Raven’s wing, and she was excited to see what would come first.

That was until the blonde signalled her to start by receiving some throws. It was a neccesary part of the training if they were going to work on her endurance and pain tolerance, so even if it was a little bit disappointing Felicia complied with what Anja was asking on her. Stepping on the mat she was asked to get, Felicia relaxed her body and surrendered to Anja. Some hiptosses weren’t going to get the worst of her. “Whenever you are ready...”, she almost teased Anja to throw her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:14 pm

Anja was not sure what Felicia was expecting from the start, but she would really get something you learned very early in a ring. Fall safely. Get up. Fall safely. Get up. And so on, and so on. Not only to hammer in the point again that wrestling was hard work first, but also so that Anja could see where she was standing with Felicia.

Then, after about 5 repetitions, she would suddenly drop down on the other girl, pressing her down in a regular cover without locking a leg or anything to make it harder to kick out that a quick cover would usually allow.
"Come on."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down