by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Discussions (For Teenwrestler)

2 posters

Go down

Discussions (For Teenwrestler) Empty Discussions (For Teenwrestler)

Post by Jstruggs716 Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:45 am

Spoiler:
"Tch! He's late." The blonde woman with two weights in her hands, wearing a white t-shirt with a bunny face at the center of it and a golden highleg leotard with black on the side of it that exposed parts of her hips and legs, scoffed in annoys as the person that she had expected to show up has yet to come. That person Daisuke Takeuchi, also known as The Wrestling Prince. Both agreed that they would meet here on Sunday around 1 pm to discuss a match between them in the Tension gym and it was five minutes away from two. The reason they were having a discussion about a match is a twitter spat the two had where the "so-called" prince tried to say that AFW was his kingdom and there were no place for her. And The Golden Goddess had nothing of that and that how we found ourselves.

"Well, I guess he wasn't man up enough after all." She says to herself, referring to her last twitter where she told him she'd take him and meet up her here around this time if he was man up enough. "The coward wasting my precious time. *Sigh* Well, I guess after I get done lifting this weights I'll just head back to the hotel." Deciding on leaving after her training. If Daisuke was going to come it better be soon.

Last edited by Jstruggs716 on Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Discussions (For Teenwrestler) Empty Re: Discussions (For Teenwrestler)

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:26 am

The wrestling prince had gotten into a Twitter spat with a woman claiming to be the Golden Goddess of AFW. Many wrestlers have come and gone claiming to be the 'Queen' or 'Goddess' of wrestling but none had been able to prove their self proclaimed title. However, this one was slightly different because she had a win over the infamous Killer King under her belt.

However, that in it self was not enough to impress the wrestling prince who had disputed her honor of being the 'Goddess'. Hence, the two got into a spat over the social media platform which lead to a personal meeting between the two, face to face to discuss matters further. It was a strange time to chose, 1 pm on a Sunday where most people would spend their time at home. However, it was the only time when persons the two could meet up alone in the gym.

Daisuke:

Daisuke was changed in his wrestling gear, consisting of a pair of CK wrestling briefs. He had a pair of white sneakers on and a towel hanging over his shoulder as he made his way towards the gym after leaving the locker. He was slightly late, on purpose just to annoy Natalie. "Well well, you actually showed up?" Daisuke said approaching the Golden Goddess who was busy training in her gym gear.

"Well I'm here, just like I said I was going to be." Daisuke said approaching her, face to face. "So, what did you want to discuss?" he said glaring into her eyes.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed May 19, 2021 6:43 am

It seems that Daisuke was a no show so Natalie decided to leave after finishing her workout. But then she heard a voice and when she looked behind to who it was. And it was none other that the person she was expecting, Daisuke. Natalie puts down the weighs gently before turning to face the man in wrestling briefs and white sneaker with a towel over his shoulders. "That's my line, you worm." Natalie annoyingly respond to Daisuke's comment about her showing up when he was the one that was late!

Then Daisuke walked up to her, face to face, and bluntly asked to their here to discuss. "My, my. It seems you didn't read my tweet all the way though, did you? We are here to discuss about a match between us. Or more precisely to discuss whatever match I prove that I'm better than you." Answered Natalie with a smug grin on her face.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:11 pm

Being late on purpose just to annoy the blonde, the wrestling prince was clad in his usual wrestling attire as he approached the blonde while she was doing a light work-out and had worked up a little bit of sweat. He wanted to be the 'fashionably late' type of guy, having a big grin on his face while he called out to Natalie.

The Goddess was no doubt annoyed, dropping her weights before turning to the male wrestler. She would walk towards him a bit, showing her annoyance by her words because Daisuke stole her line. "Hmph, too late that's my line now" he said shrugging his shoulders.

The prince would then walk towards her, closing in the gap to get up close and personal in a face to face staredown. Daisuke tried to be clever, pretending he didn't know what she wanted but the Goddess had a sharp tongue as well. "Tch!" he clicked his tongue in an annoyed tone.

"Well, I was hoping you'd say that. Now while I would love to wrestle you down here and now to show you I am superior that would not be befitting for the two of us. Also, a one fall match won't suffice either. So how about it Goddess? You and me, Ironman/woman match?" he proposed while his smug grin not leaving his lips.

The prince then took a step back, offering his hand to her for a handshake. "What do you say? You woman enough to accept this challenge?" he asked.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:14 am

With Daisuke finally arriving after being late to the point that Natalie thought he was a no show and was about to leave and now they can discuss a match that she can prove that she's better than her male adversary. The So-Called princes of wrestling got closer to the Golden Goddess and two would have a staredown in a complete and utter silent for a moment, you could cut the tension with a knife.

The silent was broken by Daisuke when he clicked his tongue in annoys and then proposing the match with a smug grin that didn't leave his face. Afterwards he would step back, offering her a handshake, and asking if she was woman enough to accept? "Of course I am you simpleton!" Natalie quickly replied before reaching her hand out to shake Daisuke's hand
"Though..." Natalie out of nowhere says and then reels back her hand right before it was about to reach Daisuke's hand.

Placing her hand underneath her chin "While I do the accept the match...I think there needs to be more." Feeling unsatisfied with just beating to this princes wannabe wouldn't be enough to prove that she was better than him and thinks something should be additional. "There needs to be some kind of humiliation or punishment for your arrogances. So I proposed when you lose you admit I'm the better wrestler and to kiss my ass. Deal?" The Golden Goddess suggested as she holding out her hand this time and waiting to see if he was man enough to accept.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:37 pm

Confident as ever, Daisuke had no problem stepping up to the so-called Goddess of AFW and challenging her to one of the most physically demanding wrestling match. A ironman match where the wrestlers wrestle for a specific time limit and the victory is decided by the number of falls they pick up. Both of them knew what was at stake, their pride.

However, that was not enough for Natalie who wanted more than just her and Daisuke's pride on the line and wanted an element of humiliation as well. When Daisuke offered her his hand to seal the deal, the Goddess would taunt him in her usual confident self before reaching out to shake it but when she was close enough, she would retract her hand back.

Before Daisuke could open his big mouth about how she was a coward though, Natalie quickly added her extra stipulation. She would add her own condition that should Dai lose, he would admit Nat was better while kissing her ass. Daisuke gritted his teeth in anger and glared at her because the tables had turned, now it was Daisuke who was facing the risk of looking weak should be go back on his challenge should he dislike her conditions.

Daisuke looked down at her hand before taking a deep breath. "You drive a hard bargain, Goddess but.....I accept" he said bringing his hand down to grab hers and shake it firmly. "Then its official. You and me. Ironman/woman match, the loser will be forced to admit the winner is the better wrestler along with having to kiss the winner's ass" he reiterated the conditions.

"See you in the ring.....Goddess" he said still shaking her hand.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:43 am

Just right before Natalie was going to shake Daisuke's hand to accept the match she suddenly reels back and places it underneath her chin. As she would quickly explained that she felt the match need more loser stipulation (Meaning Daisuke) and what she proposed was "The loser will have to admit that the winner is better than them and kiss their ass as well."

And rather proud smirk upon on Natalie's face when she saw Daisuke gritting his teeth and getting angry from Natalie putting him in tight spot. If he accepts then when he loses he would be even more humiliated in front of a live audience of ten thousand people! But if he doesn't accept then it will make him to look like a coward. And she enjoyed every second of him struggling inside.

Though he would give his answer after taking a deep breath accept the condition but had the audacity to grab her hand forcibly and shake it firmly. The nerve of him...Well, after he loses, admit Natalie is better, and kisses her ass should humble him and teach him how to treat a goddess such as herself.

She pulled her hand away off from his grip and with a smirk replies to back to his comment.

"Yes, where you be kissing my ass, 'So-Called Prince.' " Natalie walks out of the gym.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down