by Jstruggs716 Yesterday at 10:40 pm

» Charlotte Harenwood vs Claudia Kwon - Strike Hard
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:20 pm

» Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika)
by FairyGirl Yesterday at 8:21 pm

» Fight or Flight
by Yori Yesterday at 8:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Brittany (Major Beats) Lewis gets squashed.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:15 am by Lotuswarrior

Its been a long time and I thought I'd see how things are going. So I figured I'd help someone out with putting someone over. Looking for a heavyweight or some heel to show off what they can do to another person. Got a big match coming up and want to highlight certain traits/skills with your wrestler then I'd help you with those.

I don't expect the match to be long, but not a complete squash match. Kinda want Brittany to piss off her opponent by dancing around the ring and avoiding being hit, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In need of a debut match for two heavyweights.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:17 pm by LunarOcean

So I've officiallly returned. I'm currently limiting my wrestling activities to two heavyweight wrestlers, Ionel and Amandine. Iodel is the priority right now and I'm looking for a match with her and any heavyweights out there. It will definitely be a hentai one with knock out and verbal submission as alternate win conditions. It will involve a lot of body to body friction and pressing and I prefer it if both parties are okay with that kind of thing. Bikinis are preferred but one pieces too if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In Need of Debuts

Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:15 am by Tick Tock

Hello there. I'm in need of debuts for my wrestlers, that you can find here. I'm down for normal single/tag matches to start, but promos/ambushes/angles also work with me. PM me here or message me on Discord(Frog#0076) if you are interested.

Comments: 0

GASTER vs Cassie R. - Standard Match

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GASTER vs Cassie R. - Standard Match - Page 2 Empty Re: GASTER vs Cassie R. - Standard Match

Post by Iceman Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:13 pm

Cassie had started that match so full of herself, her eagerness to make a show out of that rival’s misery so big she didn’t even consider the possibility of GASTER actually fighting back in some kind of way. It wasn’t a personal thing against the Shadow Lord, but a personal trait of the blonde instead: with her confidence in her skills which was actually well founded came some sort of disdain for her rival’s abilities, but as fate was going to show that sometimes can come to an abrupt stop in the form of some bitter lesson.

Cassie’s high kick was powerful and technically very well executed, but it was also so easy to read and her rival wasn’t softened enough to just stay there and take it, so it wasn’t that hard for the agile GASTER to not only block the hit against her head but also make Cassie pay for her arrogance with a Dragon Screw that got all the crowd roaring in awe at the sudden reversal! “Uaagh! Shit!” Cassie was caught off guard and sent against her mat where she would grab her pained knee, open and weak for some instants.

Back to top Go down

GASTER vs Cassie R. - Standard Match - Page 2 Empty Re: GASTER vs Cassie R. - Standard Match

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:02 pm

GASTER would manage to toss her foe back to the ground, paying Cassie back for all the misery she inflicted on the Shadow Lord so far in the match:

"Mwahahaha...now you'll pay..."

Grabbing a hold of Cassie's aching knee, she would turn her rival onto her front, before sitting atop her back, twisting at her limb and pulling it to make Cassie form a C with her body, thus torturing her spine and leg all at once with a Half-Boston Crab!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:43 pm

In her arrogance, Cassie had judged GASTER’s style, character and looks as one from a cartoon character. She wasn’t taking her rival seriously and if the blonde was smug and so sure of herself by default, now she had cranked that to eleven, so having that self proclaimed Shadow Lord executing a dragon screw out of nowhere was something that Cassie didn’t even consider a possibility in her world. But there she was, rubbing her knee as she sustained some damage when falling.

Of course the blonde knew enough of fighting to be aware of the fact that it was just a transitional move and more was to come. Before she could react she was rolled over so she was on her stomach, and GASTER reacted so quickly it became impossible for Cassie to prevent the Shadow Lord from locking her in a painful half Boston crab. Groaning in pain, Cassie clenched her teeth not to show any weakness, punching the mat in anger and frustration. A jolt of pain coursed her lower back and her legs as the hold was properly secured. Not willing to give that rival an advantage, Cassie used her elbows as a leverage and tried her best to crawl, dragging her pained body and her rival toward the closest ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum