Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuyra, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Mart-Kos, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for Return Matches.

Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm by Hedgehawk

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for anyone interested to help me get back into the swing of things and get or two going on the site.

Mostly I am looking for something from my character Trinity. Given her style I am looking for something on the more hardcore side, a cage match, no DQ, or even a streetfight. Given her build and her personality I don't mind her going up against males with a similar personality.

I am also up for possibly looking at setting a match up for Momoka. Though not sure if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Just an update

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm by Deus001

Hey folks just a quick public service announcement

So I'm now back at work proper now. So expect my posting to be somewhat erratic now, as we get into May I'll likely get more hours from the fam and eventually I'll be working full time for them by the end of the year. At that point I'll be able to come up with more of a posting routine, but as it stands if my post rate gets more iffy as we go into the year that's why but I'll still be doing stuff dw Smile

Comments: 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILLCARRION!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:29 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Happiest of Birthdays to our beloved Bird of Murder, Killcarrion.

He deserves it, this dude has worked IMMENSELY hard during his time as a mod to try and bring lots of cool ppvs, matches, stories, and such to the site and works tirelessly to try and help out as much as possible.

He's a legit good dude, and one of my absolute best friends.

Love ya buddy!

Tempers flaring- Claudia vs Christie! - Page 3 4af03c10

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

Tempers flaring- Claudia vs Christie!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tempers flaring- Claudia vs Christie! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tempers flaring- Claudia vs Christie!

Post by TPC30 Tue May 04, 2021 9:38 am

*Beneath her exhilarating exterior, Claudia cloaked her proficient wrestling ability like a total eclipse, only deciding to unleash it whenever she determined it necessary. Christie had inadvertently dropped her guard to trey and indulge in a little gloating, which provided the tenacious Hellhound the perfect opportunity to remind the audience why she was such a massive star during her run with throughout the independent circuit!*

*As the sickening* "THWACK!" *Resonated with everyone watching live, Claudia couldn't help but snicker under her breath as the bewildered taskmaster suffered for her own ignorance and prudishness, and witnessing her collapse against the arena, body occasionally twitching, was enough to completely turn the tide into the feral predator's favor!*

"Aaahh~" *Admittedly, the spontaneous move had drained a significant degree of Claudia's energy, but she wasn't about to openly confess this revelation, opting instead to amble towards her downed prey.* "I'd ask if that was good for you too, but judging by that astonished face, I'll assume it was~" *Promptly rolling Christie onto her stomach, she proceeded to fold her legs overtop of one another, sitting atop her backside while giving the audience a casual wave.* "Now's the time to get some shots in, everyone!"
Spoiler:
Tempers flaring- Claudia vs Christie! - Page 3 Lady_shiva_vs_contessa__bikini__by_elrincondeusagi_dehp1ln-fullview
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Tempers flaring- Claudia vs Christie! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tempers flaring- Claudia vs Christie!

Post by Tarantulust Yesterday at 11:29 pm

Okay, maybe Christie was a bit too smug too soon.

Eating a hook to the jaw never felt nice, and taking a strike like that point blank could have easily been a match ending attack had Christie been any weaker or fatigued. As it stood, Claudia’s hook sent a shock through the Grave Keeper’s body and sent the Grave Keeper reeling to the floor. The crimson eyes stared up at the lights overhead, her thoughts swimming in a sea of fog as Christie couldn't tell what just happened. One second, she had the newbie on the ropes, and the next…

Claudia would wave and cheer to the crowd before pushing Christie over onto her stomach. It wouldn’t be all that difficult to take advantage of Christie and her befuddled state. With just a few crossing of the limbs and with an interest to please, Claudia would effectively make a quick seat out of Christie! The Hellhounds posterior would rest on Christie’s lower back, pinning the Sadistic Specter’s arms beneath her as Claudia encouraged some pictures to be taken! The sound of dozens of cameras clicking and flashing suddenly enveloped the ring! Only Claudia would hear the subtle growling that was beginning to erupt from beneath her!

“Oh, you better fucking enjoy this Mutt! I’ll tear you and your fucking furry costume to shreds for this!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Today at 4:45 am

*Hearing the empty threat from beneath her glorious posterior, Claudia quizzically tilted her head before allowing a malevolent chuckle to escape.* "Hmhm, I know dozens of guys who would literally beg to swap spots with you at this very moment- you should consider it an honor~" *Realizing that remaining sedentary could potentially lead to her untimely downfall, Claudia decided it was time to leave her mark against Christie in quite the unique manner.*

*Cherishing the fleeting time she was spending atop of Christie's admittedly supple backside, the gears inside of the malicious predator's head- She had a substantial advantage with where she currently was, and it would be auspicious to strike while the iron was still relatively hot. Within seconds, she had concocted what she perceived as the perfect plan in regards to asserting herself as the stronger competitor within the ring!*

*Shifting towards her feet, the energized hellhound vaulted forward, dashing towards the ropes before springing off of them, propelling herself back towards Christie at an accelerated rate! Generating a tremendous amount of momentum, Claudia tore through the air, extending her boots downwards to try and slam them against the marauder's spine for a double boot stomp!*
Spoiler:
Tempers flaring- Claudia vs Christie! - Page 3 Double_foot_stomp_by_jeaike_dbzhbrz-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTYyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGEwMjIxNDUtNzMzNC00YWQ1LTkxMDktNjBkOTQxM2VjMDlhXC9kYnpoYnJ6LTBjOWFiYjMwLTcxZWYtNDVjYi1hYWZlLTQwNDZjOTk1ZGY0ZS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum