Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Iceman

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for Return Matches.

Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm by Hedgehawk

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for anyone interested to help me get back into the swing of things and get or two going on the site.

Mostly I am looking for something from my character Trinity. Given her style I am looking for something on the more hardcore side, a cage match, no DQ, or even a streetfight. Given her build and her personality I don't mind her going up against males with a similar personality.

I am also up for possibly looking at setting a match up for Momoka. Though not sure if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Just an update

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm by Deus001

Hey folks just a quick public service announcement

So I'm now back at work proper now. So expect my posting to be somewhat erratic now, as we get into May I'll likely get more hours from the fam and eventually I'll be working full time for them by the end of the year. At that point I'll be able to come up with more of a posting routine, but as it stands if my post rate gets more iffy as we go into the year that's why but I'll still be doing stuff dw Smile

Comments: 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILLCARRION!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:29 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Happiest of Birthdays to our beloved Bird of Murder, Killcarrion.

He deserves it, this dude has worked IMMENSELY hard during his time as a mod to try and bring lots of cool ppvs, matches, stories, and such to the site and works tirelessly to try and help out as much as possible.

He's a legit good dude, and one of my absolute best friends.

Love ya buddy!

Handicap Match: Victoria Archer vs Hellfire 4af03c10

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

Handicap Match: Victoria Archer vs Hellfire

Go down

Handicap Match: Victoria Archer vs Hellfire Empty Handicap Match: Victoria Archer vs Hellfire

Post by LARIATO Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:58 am

Match Type: Tornado Handicap
Victory Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, KO or Disqualification
Special Rules: Hentai Allowed

Victoria nervously paced backstage. She had been much happier earlier, when she had been told she was scheduled for a match against someone making their debut. But dismay had set in when she arrived at the arena tonight and learned there were more details for her bout than had been disclosed initially. She would indeed be facing a debuting opponent tonight, but now she knew she would be facing not one, but two women tonight on her own. And the rules would allow both to be in the ring with her at the same time. And, hentai was allowed.

For all of her training, all the years she had spent perfecting her technique in several different martial arts, few would know it from observing her career in AFW thus far. Her Achilles' Heel had been exposed in her first matches in this league, and evidently both management and the crowd loved seeing it exploited. Every match she had competed in had been designed to do exactly that, and it was evident tonight would be no different.

“I’m going to focus. I won’t let it get to me this time,” she told herself aloud for what felt like the thousandth time now. She had gone through similar attempts to focus and motivate herself before most of her other matches. It rarely worked, but it felt better than just standing still and letting her body get overly tense with anxiety. She was about to face her fears and weaknesses once again. But who knows? Maybe tonight will be the night she overcomes that dreaded obstacle.

Music:
Victoria:
Handicap Match: Victoria Archer vs Hellfire Sarah_bryant___virtua_fighter_by_danmakuman_dblsrkf-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTU4NiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QxYzA4ZmVjLTg5MGMtNGVmZi1iYzY1LWY1MjM5MjVkMGUwNVwvZGJsc3JrZi0wNDgxMTMxMS1iMzY3LTQ0NDQtOTQzYy0yN2Q2NjllOTE1NTgucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

That was the thought she tried to keep in mind as she heard her entrance music begin to play. She let out a deep, relaxing exhale before striding through the curtain and onto the entranceway. The blonde was greeted by a rather boisterous collection of cheers from the audience. But Victoria knew they were less cheering for her than they were for the thought of her being sexually humiliated and dominated for their pleasure once again. She shook her head, trying to keep her thoughts positive as she strode down the aisle, ascended the steel steps next to the ring, and then entered the ring by stepping through between the top and middle rope. Not one for fancy poses, she made her way right into her corner. Victoria kept her eyes on the stage while she awaited the arrival of her opponents, and used this extra time to stretch her limbs out and attempt to get herself to relax a bit.

Back to top Go down

Handicap Match: Victoria Archer vs Hellfire Empty Re: Handicap Match: Victoria Archer vs Hellfire

Post by Berial Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:39 pm

Deus Ex Machina:

“ON̛E҉̛!́ ͠͡Ţ̵̢W̢͝O͡!̢”

͝”G҉O̵͞O̡̨D̸҉̧BY͠҉̀E!͜͠”

The battle cry from a damned realm exploded across the arena. Fires escaped in flaming pillars down the length of the ramp as a smoldering flame from the entrance glowed dimly from the center. As the tempo rose, the flames grew with smoke rising and steeping down the length of the walkway and embracing those cluttered along the walkway barricade with a simmering embrace. Then, from the shadows and smoke and fire, two figures emerged forth from the orange glow to the rousing cheers and howls of a manic mass audience eager to bear witness to the perdition of one unfortunate soul.

Hellfire:
Handicap Match: Victoria Archer vs Hellfire A18VWnX

Succubus strutted with one hand at her hip and the other at her lips, blowing kisses to one side and then the other with a bounce to each step. Her efforts to present each of her curves to the spotlight in the clearest view possible soaked her with increasing adoration. It was clear that there was a favorite for tonight’s match and its...particular set of rules. Mystic was of a noticeably different mindset. The occultist had her arms crossed behind her straightened back as she walked in a forward march down the ramp. Her eyes were half-open and somewhat distant as if the world around simply didn’t exist for all she cared. Even the one or two fans that called out to her amongst the sea of swooning for her fellow succubi went completely ignored. Well, aside from a passing glare behind her sharp, red-eyed gaze that served as a curse in itself.

When the duo reached the rope, Succubus immediately climbed the edge and leaped up into a vault over the rope. Mystic entered beside her a second after she struck her pose, stepping between the middle and top rope. Succubus seemed to be the only one enjoying their first spotlight as a tag team for some time. She was all grins and smiles, right up until she looked across the ring and noticed a busty, tall blonde in a skintight suit with a zipper that practically had her initials engraved on it.

Then she became a little distracted. “Who is this?”

Mystic folded her arms and nodded the blonde’s way. “That is our opponent. Victoria Archer. She’s strong. We will have a good use for her.”

“Yes. We. Will.” Even as the two of them broke off to the right, Succubus kept her eyes on the American the whole way to their friendly corner. Mystic twisted one arm over the other, throwing some last-minute stretches in as they came to a stop. “I want her first. I’ll tag you when we’re good to go.”

Mystic nodded her head and put her hands at her hips, taking a glance over at Victoria. "Agreed, though she might not give you that opportunity. Her fight card described her as a martial artist, so I would advise you to keep your distance and out of arm's reach. Strike from her blind spots and don't attempt to keep grounded for long. Once we have an idea for how she moves, it will be easier to-"

It just occurred to Ami that Succubus hadn’t looked at her partner once since they’d gotten here. Mystic let out a long sigh and slapped her upside the head. "Ah! Bitch!"

"Focus. I didn't have to agree to this charade." Mystic pointed across the ring. "Go now. I will remain here when you are in need."

Before her partner could voice another word, Mystic had already slipped between the ropes and begun settling into her spot at the turnbuckle. Succubus let her off with a simple click of her tongue and brought her attention forward again. Her mood changed immediately. The imp of the ring walked forward to the center of the ring where she would meet her adversary. Her intentions practically flashed across the smile on her lips, even as she looked up at the woman a full foot taller than herself.

Oh! Sorry, Vic. I was just takin’ a guess at how that zipper works.” Succubus tapped a finger to her chin, her smile stretching with a malicious edge with a chuckle. “Looks like it’ll be a bit of a snag.”

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum