Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuyra, BritBrat, Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Character Adoption

Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:25 pm by killcarrion

Greetings...I've decided to relinquish some characters as well. For purposes ranging from not knowing where to proceed with them, lack of interest, and guilt from feeling they could be better used in other people's hands. It's on a first-come, first-served basis and they'll be readily offered to whomever expresses interest. Send me a PM or message me on Discord if that's the case. I'll update this page if adoptions happen.

Adoption Page:
Battle of the Shadow Furries - Page 9 NRW9QKe

There are also other characters I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Putting characters up for adoption

Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:30 am by Old_Man_Tai

The following characters of mine are being put up for adoption due to lack of use and interest in using:

- Grizzly Yamamoto

- Hazuki Musumi

- Garm Takanashi

- Riyu Kikuchi

- Dark Star Chaos

- Will also at least hear out and entertain other character adoption offers if anyone has any.

Send me a PM or contact me on Discord if your interested in any of the above. Thank you.

NOTE: Anyone not listed below as having my permission to adopt a character, but uses one anyway, does not have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Looking for a Match

Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:56 am by Lobo

Hi, I'm interested in a match for Clyde Gastin

Battle of the Shadow Furries - Page 9 35i7wx0

https://www.afwrpg.com/t1654-clyde-gastin

Please PM if interested.

Comments: 0

Battle of the Shadow Furries

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Battle of the Shadow Furries - Page 9 Empty Re: Battle of the Shadow Furries

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:54 pm

Yori had flashes of falling down from the sky as she was slammed into the ground from the drop, "It's gonna take awhile but I think it should be fine if I keep myself rested," she says taking the pills gingerly and gulping them down with the glass of water provided to her. Maybe he wasn't that bad after all, though she still held a sizable grudge for attacking and beating her in combat.

"So who was that, family?"
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackster Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:09 pm

He paused for a moment thinking about who she meant"Ummm, you might call him my student of sort. Just some guy who wanted to be a ninja I guess" His tail wiggled a bit unsure what to tell even more "Why do you ask though? Don't tell me your planning on fighting him at your state?!" If that would be the case then her brain is probably still damaged

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:50 am

"Not unless he decides to mirror his master and decide it's wise to get burned. No, he wouldn't answer me when I asked him where I could find you." she said taking a few sips of the rest of the water. It would be a little bit before she could feel the full effects of the medicine but it was a kindness that she at least appreciated, "I guess in a way I can thank you for this predicament. I suppose anyone other shinobi and I'd be a rather dead fox one could say."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackster Yesterday at 4:48 pm

Hairou nodded and felt quite puffed by her sweet comments, raising his head up with invisible starts inside his brain "I could always train you. Your art is quite unique but you seem not to know when to apply them" His gaze was lowered a bit into her tight melons hidden behind the bodysuit, blushing. "Not to mention, how can one fight with these loosened freely....."

The wolf tried making his words as cryptic as possible, looking away and hoping she won't get the gist.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 11:28 pm

"Loosened freely?" she spoke in response, thinking that he was referring to her clothing in general, not noticing where the wolf's eyes were following down towards completely until a few moments later. Yori would try to trace them back to her just as he turned away, unable to catch the hint.

It didn't help that her kimono was slowly falling down from her shoulders, making the tight fitted underclothes particular visible. This would be especially so around the fox's breasts, easily seen from his position, "While such training is tempting I feel though that doing so might draw ire from my family. The family secrets are rather valuable to my grandfather, it's all my family really has... though having someone to train against that is far more inclined to not treat me with kid gloves would be a lot better."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9