Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, KarlKraus, kerflubble, killcarrion, Teenwrestler, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Kawaii Champion
Koori Shimizu
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Time to fight and ...... think

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:56 pm by Lederface!

Well, it's about time I did this again, with my Roster starting to take shape, it doesn't hurt to start getting my characters to have their fights, and that's why I'm here, to look for fights for different characters.

Airi:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21415-airi-meiyo-the-dishonored#561782
I am looking for a fight with her ... Of any kind, she is not in one of my priorities for now.

Amelia:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21533-amelia-winterson-the-majestic-reine
With her I'm looking for a "Humiliation" Match type …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a match

Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:01 am by Void Effect

Due to boredom, I had once again, here to ask for a match with my characters, we can discuss about the outcome and character on Discord

Comments: 0

Delays

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:14 am by Underdog21

I just want to pipe in and apologize for all of the delays in my posting. I've been going through a lot right now, emotionally, psychologically and in some cases physically. I'm going to try posting again when I can get my head in the right place. In the meantime I just ask everyone to please bear with me.

Comments: 2

Stripped and Spanked Bare! (Xiao Qiao vs. Panda)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stripped and Spanked Bare! (Xiao Qiao vs. Panda) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stripped and Spanked Bare! (Xiao Qiao vs. Panda)

Post by dlamp Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:32 pm

Xiao had somewhat expected, but it was still a shock to have her blow deflected so easily. Not just that, Yumei had thrown Xiao off balance, making her stagger to the side as she moved and pushed Xiao's palm away, leaving her open for the actor's own palm strike hitting its mark. "Guh!" Xiao staggered back, hands immediately up to protect her face and body after she pulled away. It wasn't heavy or too painful, but her jaw was sore from that blow. Despite Yumei's light smile Xiao knew the intent. That was just a taste of the blows to come.

Xiao's eyes narrowed. Yumei got the first hit, but Xiao wasn't going to be outdone. She stepped forward again, at first, she thrusted her palm forward for another palm strike at Yumei's chest again. However, she halted and pulled back, hoping to throw Yumei off with a feint before sending her knee up for a vicious strike at her idol's bare stomach!

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Stripped and Spanked Bare! (Xiao Qiao vs. Panda) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stripped and Spanked Bare! (Xiao Qiao vs. Panda)

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:57 pm

Yumei had landed the first blow. As important as that was, she recognized that it was only the first of hundreds that the two girls would combine to land on each other through the course of this martial artists' duel. She smiled at Xiao, both gently teasing over this early victory, but also encouraging the girl who had been her fan to fight harder and start landing blows of her own.

It didn't take long. Xiao threw another palm strike at Yumei's bare chest, and Yumei brought an arm up again to block it. For an instant, she silently chided her foe for her predictability—then, the next instant, she realized that it must be a feint. She moved her blocking arm up to protect her face, and began to move the other arm down to protect her midsection, but she didn't move fast enough to stop that knee from digging into her tummy. Her eyes widened as her body folded slightly over the bony joint.

"Guh!" Yumei gasped, feeling it dig in deeper for a second, before she would take a slightly shaky step back to free herself and put some distance between them. After a deep breath, the smile was back on her face, and she would begin to circle again. "Nice shot," she said, before firing off a palm strike aimed at the center of Xiao's forehead—but it was only meant to be a distraction as she fired as quick a punch as she could at the girl's chin!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:04 pm

Even as Yumei retreated Xiao left her knee in the air as her blow landed. Partly to try and dig it in a little further before Yumei broke away, but also to send a message. Yumei might had gotten the first strike in their battle, but there would be far more to come. Getting deterred by the first blow was the fastest way to lose. She was still in good condition, she could still fight. And she even complimented Xiao on getting the hit too! She brought her leg down fast, offering her idol a small smile in thanks before going back to circling her foe, hands up and ready to continue their duel.

And Yumei struck fast.

A palm shooting right for her face! But Xiao was focused, she darted back, attempted to the dodge the blow. However, Yumei pulled back. Another feint! Xiao stopped, a leg primed and ready to blow a lower strike-

"Gah!" Only to be struck by a hard fist right under her chin, her head forced upward to see the lights above as a small trail of sweat flew up as well. A quick and decisive strike and rattled the warrior for a moment. She staggered back, keeping her hands up and putting some distance between her and Yumei. "Hrg..." She forced a neutral expression, refusing to show weakness. She's good... Not that Xiao didn't already know, but there was a difference between seeing the moves on DVD and actually feeling the blows in a duel. "Haaah!" But she wasn't going to hesitate. She moved forward, swinging her leg and wide roundhouse right for Yumei's midsection!

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum