by HighFly Today at 11:47 am

» Amber Vs. Raquel
by HighFly Today at 11:40 am

» Full Circle
by HighFly Today at 11:38 am

» Johanna Vogel vs. Felina Rodriguez - Like A Glove
by BritBrat Today at 11:37 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuyra, BritBrat, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Jackster, Kelsea, LARIATO, LunarWolf, Mart-Kos, Scourger X, Teenwrestler, Underdog21, USLMAN

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Tension: Looking for a Debut!

Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:49 am by Gadot

I'm looking to send Nic out there and give him a proper debut, would love a nice match for him! I've honestly got no preferences in terms of a match, but I would love something that either gives him a nice plot to ride out with someone else, win or lose. He's down to play with both men and women, either hentai or not. Link is in my signature!

Comments: 0

Searching for some standard matches

Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:26 pm by Iceman

Hello there. Now that I took care of my posting schedule and I managed to catch up it is time for me to make an open call for anyone willing to give this new wrestler of mine a cool standard match. I have plans for her so the options are somehow a little limited, but if you reach me through PM or Discord we can discuss things. Also, I'm on some kind of schedule so I would like those matches to last a couple of months, three tops.

Thanks a bunch. Have a nice

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Two Pro-Wrestlers Walk Into A Bar...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Two Pro-Wrestlers Walk Into A Bar... - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Pro-Wrestlers Walk Into A Bar...

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:16 pm

The only way things really could’ve started out worse for Bacchus would be if Vanessa’s first hit had knocked her out on the spot. And as hard and suddenly as that blow had landed, maybe she was lucky that hadn’t happened, though that luck was a little hard to appreciate when more explosive punches were blasting all the air out of her lungs.

Even still, that didn’t mean Bacchus wasn’t having fun. She was jabbed once more while being driven away from the table and up against the wall. All the while, in spite of her pain and misfortunes thus far, a wide grin continued to pull at the corners of Bacchus’s lips. An arm forced itself against her chest and a thigh pressed right between her thighs and against her crotch, and still she grinned. Bacchus was a switch, capable of enjoying sexual domination from either the dominant or submissive side, though the list of men or women she had met who could play the dominant role to her liking was a short one. Vanessa was making a strong case to put her name on that list right off the bat. A small part of the Chinese martial artist’s mind considered the idea of just going with the flow to see where the redhead would take things from here. But what resonated even more strongly with her was just how into this fight Vanessa was. Her energy was infectious, and made Bacchus want to reciprocate it in full.

“Heh, who said there’s anything wrong?” she replied through a growl of her own, though hers was as much a product of the damage from Vanessa’s punches as it was an attempt to match her rival’s tone. She gave her hips a couple light thrusts, humming while she rubbed her crotch over the thigh that pressed against it.

“I’m always in the mood.” And with that, a hand swung in to hammer a punch into Vanessa’s side, seeking to take advantage of the opening left by the arm that was holding her against the wall. If that stunned the redhead as she hoped, Bacchus would then throw her head forward in an attempt to blast Vanessa with a forceful headbutt!

Back to top Go down

Two Pro-Wrestlers Walk Into A Bar... - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Pro-Wrestlers Walk Into A Bar...

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:56 pm

With Bacchus pinned against the wall, Vanessa could fully appreciate the frame of her rival, take in every inch and every muscle. She could feel those thighs flexing against her own, feel the chests grazing against each other, feel the heat of their bodies mixing and mingling, and it was all topped off with the heady scent of breath, giving them a quick reminder of what they’d been drinking.

Vanessa adored this. Absolutely adored it. Even the part when Bacchus broke free.

A lot of wrestlers would’ve tried something slick to escape a position like this, something fancy and complicated, but the response she got was a lot more direct. Bacchus was no fistfighter, but the woman could still deliver a half decent punch, one that had Vanessa aching for a moment. It wasn’t long, but it was enough of a window to slip a headbutt through, and that was precisely what wound up crashing on her nose.

The redhead stumbled up against a nearby table, grasping her face as she reeled from the blow, rubbing her nose. Not broken, not yet, but it had come close, and worse yet, it had done a good job of stunning her, leaving her open and clear. Vanessa brought her free hand up in a lackluster defense, but she knew that wasn’t going to be enough for whatever came next.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Yesterday at 5:32 am

A weird thought occurred to Bacchus. Throwing headbutts was in a way similar to getting drunk. She never had a problem with either until the resulting headache in the aftermath. The pain in Bacchus’s head brought on by the collision of skulls was not unlike the sensation she woke up with after a night of heavy drinking, though she could at least take solace knowing that what she felt now would be gone much sooner. So long as she didn’t take too many head shots as bad as that one first.

In any case, it had done the job and freed her from the wall, a feeling she lamented for just a second or two. Bacchus had enjoyed the feeling of being pinned back by Vanessa, and she was certain the redhead had to have known that too. As tempting as it had been to let things play out, the knowledge that there would be plenty of time for feeling each other up later again helped her to prioritize winning this fight.

Seeing Vanessa’s lackluster defense, she shook her head to clear it before advancing quickly. Once within distance, Bacchus threw herself into a forward flip while swinging a leg over, aiming to bring heel and calf in the general area of Vanessa’s head and neck with a rolling koppu kick!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Yesterday at 9:10 pm

Ugh, fuck. Vanessa was fairly sure she would never get used to being headbutted like that. For a woman who specialized in kicking, Bacchus had good one, too, leaving the Irishwoman’s reddened head spinning. She lurched back, shook it off, and raised her fists, taking up her fighting stance again...but it was wobbly. Unsure. She needed a little respite.

She was willing to bet her opponent knew she needed it, too, because she seemed bent on not letting it happen. She was coming in fast, ducking low, and Vanessa’s instincts took over, going for a low guard to match.

Big mistake.

”Oh-” She realized where the real attack came from far too late, as Bacchus’s few came down on her skull in a wide arc, cracking her square on the forehead. A Rolling Koppu Kick? Nice. And not exactly something they teach you in any martial arts class, ever. Bacchus had an appreciation for the classics.

It worked, too, sending Vaness back yet again. This time, there was no standing - she flopped to her butt a few feet away, coming to a rest with her back against a nearby old-style Jukebox, one that sprung to life the moment she hit it. She was dazed at the moment, though, couldn’t respect the aesthetic touch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum