by Jstruggs716 Yesterday at 10:40 pm

» Charlotte Harenwood vs Claudia Kwon - Strike Hard
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:20 pm

» Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika)
by FairyGirl Yesterday at 8:21 pm

» Fight or Flight
by Yori Yesterday at 8:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

Chaos, Iceman, Jstruggs716, KillerV, Mart-Kos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Brittany (Major Beats) Lewis gets squashed.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:15 am by Lotuswarrior

Its been a long time and I thought I'd see how things are going. So I figured I'd help someone out with putting someone over. Looking for a heavyweight or some heel to show off what they can do to another person. Got a big match coming up and want to highlight certain traits/skills with your wrestler then I'd help you with those.

I don't expect the match to be long, but not a complete squash match. Kinda want Brittany to piss off her opponent by dancing around the ring and avoiding being hit, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In need of a debut match for two heavyweights.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:17 pm by LunarOcean

So I've officiallly returned. I'm currently limiting my wrestling activities to two heavyweight wrestlers, Ionel and Amandine. Iodel is the priority right now and I'm looking for a match with her and any heavyweights out there. It will definitely be a hentai one with knock out and verbal submission as alternate win conditions. It will involve a lot of body to body friction and pressing and I prefer it if both parties are okay with that kind of thing. Bikinis are preferred but one pieces too if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In Need of Debuts

Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:15 am by Tick Tock

Hello there. I'm in need of debuts for my wrestlers, that you can find here. I'm down for normal single/tag matches to start, but promos/ambushes/angles also work with me. PM me here or message me on Discord(Frog#0076) if you are interested.

Comments: 0

The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World

Post by Deus001 Tue May 11, 2021 9:59 am

It was very rare for Ryan to be willing to lower himself down so much here, yet here with the tension hentai champion Ryan could trust her touch well enough he reasoned. Aisha likely knew full well that Ryan had great wrestling prowess here, but given how she had disrobed herself and revealed her heavenly bosom to him the Paragon felt it only proper to thank her by giving her control of him despite his rebelling moniker. She could take this moment and do whatever she liked to Ryan, boot him in the head for all he minded. The lad could take it on the chin with his legendary endurance, in more ways than one~ Aisha decided to humour Ryan here by lowering herself down, her breasts hanged from the gravity of it all. As much as Ryan would want to gaze upon them he kept his one eye locked upon the love of the world there.

He hummed playfully as Aisha kissed his forehead before shoving him down to the mat, Ryan kept his gaze locked to her as the lady prepared to do something. The lad's limbs would offer no resistance, he'd have helped her in the hold had he well, any idea of what Aisha would employ here. But as it was he'd just get in the way there with her intentions, before long Ryan would have his limbs wrapped around themselves more or less and he was flipped around with his gut to the ring mat with his limbs balancing him there. Most would have expressed discomfort in this so called Paradise Hold, but Ryan merely gave a loud chuckle at the ways one's limbs could bend and contort here.

To cap it off Aisha decided to take a little break atop the rugged former Brit, having made Ryan into a lovely little throne for her cute backside. Ryan had his head turned to the side where he could see her fabulous legs and chuckled aloud again before saying "You've not really done this before?.....coulda fooled me queenie, then again.....none would be worthy enough for it. Save for me it seems......." Ryan would then add on with "So......been in wrestling long sweetie? Your telling me you have been with all this~ as he accepted Aisha's frame atop him well.......

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World

Post by SimplyMoon Sat May 29, 2021 5:46 pm

"I do aim to please after all, but one does suppose it could be rather beginners luck possibly. I've been doing this for a good few years out of high school back in the states, don't think I've ever done a move rather like this," she says adjusting her long slender leg, "A bit too unbalanced, never give this much control to an opponent.

She'd preen herself a little, brushing aside some strands of her hair that had fallen down in the way, "I have been rather blessed with good looks, but I do my best to maintain, why I am here after all. Just always liked wrestling you know, my father was super into it, same as my brother. Came naturally to me living in that kind of home. When I came here from the smaller companies it sure was different, felt like a dream."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:48 pm

Ryan prior to his fall from grace was the sort that would seek to learn more about those who stepped into the ring with him, being ever the curious sort. Perhaps it was due to the Rebelling Paragon being far more the sort to just lock up and not venture out during the day, perhaps it was just Aisha's charm making Ryan a bit more mentally pliable, perhaps he was just sizing up and probing the mind of the hentai champ, perhaps it was both or perhaps neither. Regardless Aisha's regaling actually earned her some points there with the Rebelling Paragon, he chuckled a little there at her story.

"I'm quite similar actually, straight out of school. Went to the Asia indies and just learnt as I went, I was a right little scrapper~" Ryan said in a very fond tone, Aisha was actually getting a rare thing here from the fallen knight. The love of the world was having the former Brit be far more sociable than he'd ever been since his fall from grace, Ryan could buy Aisha's reasonings of this lack of faith in a hold like this. Were Ryan to be truly defeated and couldn't muster any power to fight back then he'd not get out, as it was though Mr Knight shuffled ever so slightly under Aisha. Wriggling his hands out as it were while keeping the love of the world on his back like an Atlus holding the planet itself.

"Mhmhm, your a dream yourself sweetie......Now then, let's see you deal with this~" Ryan would suddenly jerk his head up and yank his arms out from between his legs and power out of the seat and take Aisha tumbling down with him to the mat with him! Whereupon the Rebelling Paragon would attempt to slide his legs in with hers as he'd roll around with the goddess on the mat before trying to flip around behind her and cinch in a nice full nelson on Aisha to get her nice and restrained~

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:08 pm

Just as the acting goddess thought, the move in its current position was far too unsafe for her, Ryan slowly moving himself from under her at quickening pace. She'd try to bounce a top him, to try and flatten him just a bit as her weight came down on, not much to begin with but something before he brought both of them down, Aisha now landing with a thud on the mat as she braced to defend herself from Ryan's maneuvering, not wasting a moment as the two went directly into a grapple down on the mat together, jockeying for position against the other.

Ryan of course as the bigger and stronger had advantage here while Aisha with her flexibility. Her bare chest grazing up against him as they fought for control again, "I'll have... to give you a punishment... for that..." she spoke trying to be seductive but seeming more exasperated in attempt to stay in control. At one point she had though she had him as his legs grapevines with her, keeping tied up with her, but alas it was not the case as he managed to escape and use the advantage to slowly get himself on to her back.

Her back exposed to attack, Ryan could do almost as he pleased and took it immediately it seemed, clinching her up into a Full Nelson, arms brought back until she was restrained. Face down into mat, her breasts mushroomed from the pressure, a by product of being pinned down by him. She'd struggle but for the moment it seemed well locked in, the goddess taking the time to think of an escape route.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:58 pm

Ryan by his nature now was the sort that would seek to assert himself when he could, given that he was making sure Tension knew him just as he had been when he helped set the tag scene ablaze so long ago. In private the lad would let someone take the reins ever so much, if only to either let himself pause and blow off the hot air or to lull someone into a false sense of security. But there'd come a time where he'd seek to reclaw his way back to what he wanted, Ryan prior to his fall from grace would have been less direct. 

Now however he cared little for save for obtaining his goal, which was to get Aisha locked in nice and tight there. The love of the world was indeed seductive and were Ryan of a weaker will he'd have likely remained nice and pliable in her endeavours, the more they conferred the more the Rebelling Paragon had a growing amount of respect and admiration even. Even in his darkest view he still could give that to her, made it all the more thrilling to play around with her~

Aisha growled of how she'd have to punish the cheeky lad for letting her get too comfortable there, such a thing might have made others worry but to Ryan? "Mhmhmhm~ You know the more I'm told I'm misbehaving the more it just encourages me, its a habit of mine~" Ryan said, unlike Aisha's exasperated tone Ryan's was one that was far more jovial and casual akin to a 'come here often?' sort. Mostly to just tease the love of the world here, this spar was less and less a spar and more of a fun game of one upping the other in whatever way was possible. 

Speaking of which Ryan would slide himself down a bit near Aisha, let his hips meet hers where her ample rear would certainly feel something that could be known as the third leg before trying to use his impressive upper body strength to shuffle back up with Aisha before hefting her up into the air to attempt lining her up and bringing her curvy rump down with an atomic drop!

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum