Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuyra, Deus001, Jstruggs716, Kelsea, killcarrion, LARIATO, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Tension: Looking for a Debut!

Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:49 am by Gadot

I'm looking to send Nic out there and give him a proper debut, would love a nice match for him! I've honestly got no preferences in terms of a match, but I would love something that either gives him a nice plot to ride out with someone else, win or lose. He's down to play with both men and women, either hentai or not. Link is in my signature!

Comments: 0

Searching for some standard matches

Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:26 pm by Iceman

Hello there. Now that I took care of my posting schedule and I managed to catch up it is time for me to make an open call for anyone willing to give this new wrestler of mine a cool standard match. I have plans for her so the options are somehow a little limited, but if you reach me through PM or Discord we can discuss things. Also, I'm on some kind of schedule so I would like those matches to last a couple of months, three tops.

Thanks a bunch. Have a nice

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Of Waifs And Strays

Go down

Of Waifs And Strays Empty Of Waifs And Strays

Post by Berial Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:16 am

Mikio had just learned to stop questioning these kinds of things at this point. He thought the chance to work the Hirakawacho Mori's front desk would be nothing short of a dream. It was beautiful, serene yet always in motion. It sat in the country's political heart, catered to clientele from all over the world. Just thinking of the amount of power contained within these walls was astounding in itself. He had higher hopes than this. Climb up the corporate ladder, maybe build a career, buy a home and start a family.

But he supposed that was the biggest issue about pursuing a livelihood out of cleaning other people's closets. Sooner or later, you had to learn to start living with the skeletons people kept in them.

And none piled them as high as the pink-haired vixen that strode right through the door, her butler in toe with an unconscious, muscular-looking blonde slung over his shoulder. He was barely putting in any effort. For such a lanky man, he was surprisingly sturdy. Mikio took his pen, letting his sleepy eyes run from the bruises lining the Frenchwoman's pristine face to the blank space where he logged her name as she strode past toward the adjacent elevators. ["Long night, Ms. Margaux?"]

She smiled and pressed the button pointing upward. ["Quite the opposite, Miki."]

The elevator doors slid open a few moments later twenty stories up. There was only one door straight ahead of the narrow hallway. The pinkette lead the way for her butler in toe.

Freshened Up :
Of Waifs And Strays Hl8I2Rr

Personally, Margaux was a fan of the renovations she'd completed for the loft. Linoleum hardwood floors, beige walls, a marble countertop for the bar she had moved a little closer to the window for a view of the skyline, but not too far out of reach of her shelves of books she’d ever so brilliantly suggested be built into the wall after one or two nightly calls to the contractor. It wasn’t quite her humble abode in Grande Paree, but at the very least it was now as close to a second home as the Madame could make it. Her victories in Momentum had generated a considerable level of personal income to finish off the last of her adjustments amongst other pleasantries. AFW had certainly provided her with more rewards than she had anticipated...of all shapes and sizes.

The Frenchwoman sighed and shrugged off her coat, tossing it carelessly onto the glass table close to the center of the living space. Her sore body ached all over. All she wanted was one glass to drink. She hardly even noticed the thump when Olivier dumped Sabrina on the couch with all the care of a sack of garbage. At any other time, she would have berated him, and he knew that.

[“Shall I put a kettle on?”]

Margaux smiled and shook her head. [“No, no. You and your back have done more than enough this evening.”]

Olivier scoffed and hinted at breaking a smile at her. He patted his shoulder. [“Strong as an ox, Madame. But I can tell when I am no longer wanted. I will retire for the evening. Please try to get the house in order while I am away.”]

Margaux waved him away as she turned to the bar only some feet away from the end of the couch. [“We both know the answer to that, my dearest.”]

Did he ever. Olivier withheld a tired rasp, instead of tucking his arm close and bowing his head to low to the floor before he stood tall and turned to walk out of the penthouse. Margaux watched his old yet mighty back leave out the door as she stood behind the bar, listening to silence and the faint noises of the city far below. Her eyes went to the sleeping guest soundly asleep in the middle of the room. The nurse ward had made an admirable effort at the impossible task of repairing the merciless damage etched across her body by the pink beast of the West. She even found a discarded black V-neck to (regrettably) cover that topless body in transit. It seemed to fit Sabrina well enough.

Margaux leaned into the marble counter and rested her chin on her hand, simply admiring the sight of the woman. Only hours ago, she was a warrior from a time long past, denying her adversary even the smallest respite in a night filled with blood and without mercy. Seeing her at peace felt unnerving in the oddest way, yet the pinkette couldn’t help but be fascinated by Sabrina a little longer. Her eyes roved the cuts along her arm, the discolored bruising on her left cheek, the patched gauze at her forearm, the way her entire frame rose and fell gently with each breath. She was a human metronome that the Madame’s gaze could not avert even as the minutes passed.

Back to top Go down

Of Waifs And Strays Empty Re: Of Waifs And Strays

Post by Grievous77 Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:42 am

God damn it, why the hell did her face feel so numb? That was the first thing that came to mind for Sabrina at the moment as her body slowly drifted right back to consciousness. Under most circumstances, a fighter would usually be out on a few meds to alleviate some of the pains from a fight, but for Sabrina? Well, in the Underground, you were carted out and given as much medical treatment worth a veterinarian's place rather than an actual doctor which made most meetings pretty shitty. Still, seeing as she wasn't off in her shitty apartment, nor anywhere that looked remotely sleazy, the blonde was slowly popping her eyes back open and wincing slightly upon doing so.

'Ah, Jesus fucking Christ. it feels like Mother Teresa kicked the ever living shit outta me,' Sabrina didn't even wanna remember that, but that topless nun fighter was a fucking maniac. She was pretty sure that whore wasn't religious, but that chick was certainly something else. Nevertheless, Sabrina didn't feel her chest as bare as it usually was, so she also knew for a fact that she wasn't at her home.

Call it weird, but it was just intuition. When you were living in your home, you did whatever you wanted and dressed the way you wanted. Wasn't like she had guests coming on over and visiting. Well, maybe a few, but those were people she drank with a little and got high with.

Albeit, the second one was a rarity.

With a sigh, she slowly opened her eyes all the way yet again, glancing up at the ceiling above and slowly peering around. Sitting up, she sighed as she rubbed at the back of her head, brushing a hand against her left cheek and wincing slightly. Yep, bruised. She must have been cold cocked like hell. "Fuck, I lost my fight, didn't I? Man, ain't that a bitch there. Way to go, Sabrina. Ugh, did they carry me to some fancy ass..."

Sabrina would have continued on if not for the sight of her opponent. Well, the sight of her opponent staring at her from across a marble counter. She didn't bother looking at her surroundings more with how this room already looked, but she kept her eyes on Margaux whilst remaining silent for the time being. Well, it was good to see she was just as bruised up as she was with how they lined her face. Sitting upright and adjusting her neck for a brief crack, she quietly stared over to the woman and paused.

"Look, if we banged and I said some shit, TOTAL misunderstanding there, ya know? Though, I guess I could've done worse than crazy, right? Still... Uh... Where the fuck am I? Did we actually fuck?" Wait, wouldn't she have been naked?

Sabrina had a lot to ponder then, as weird as that sounded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:36 pm

The sound of snooty French-sounding laughter would be the only immediate response to Sabrina's questions. Half of it came from the state of bewilderment swept across her injured face. Much like when she was asleep a moment ago, it was an amusing contrast to the image Margaux had built herself of this woman from only a half-hour stuck between three sets of ropes. The other half came from the questions themselves.

Margaux simply snickered to herself. It was flattering, honestly; to know what was spinning in the back of her guest's head.

"Nothing so romantic, I am afraid." She stood up from the counter and held her arms out. "You were in a rather dreary state and Olivier expressed concern for your safety. So I took it upon myself to...invite you to my humble home away from home. Offer ourselves a chance to palaver.”

The Frenchwoman gave her freshly awakened guest a smile before she crouched low and disappeared behind the counter. Clinking glass and rummaging hands filled the sudden silence for a moment before the pinkette popped back up with a large, dark green bottle in her hands. It was a bottle of red wine from the reservoir beneath her organization’s chateau. Typically she reserved this brand for peace offerings, though lately, it seemed she had found more regular use for them in slashing throats open. It was just so hard to find people that you could truly trust nowadays.

Margaux reached behind her and pulled open the glass cupboard, taking a couple of wine glasses and placing them on the counter. She popped the cork free and poured one glass slightly fuller than the other. Setting the bottle down, she picked up the glasses and rounded the counter, making her way to the couch as she held the fuller glass out to Sabrina. “My sincere apologies. I would offer something stronger, but it would appear zat my supplier has become dormant in ze wake of my recent relocation. I take you for a...dry bourbon connoisseur.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Grievous77 Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:27 am

Sabrina thought that this French Poodle’s laughter was something a little more insulting. Sure, this chick seemed to live somewhere pretty good judging by how nice the room looked, but it wasn’t exactly impossible. Maybe Sabrina wasn’t EXACTLY the most cordial of fucking people, but she was a damn good lay! She’s given men a night they’d kill for and women a night they’d wish for again! Honestly, she was ready to get up and start going bare-knuckle brawling right now before Margaux explained why.

Calm as her cat, her body relaxed and she leaned up against the woman’s couch with a stretch as she rubbed at the bandage on her cheek. Such a bitch... They usually never treated you this well back in the underground.

”Alright then, now I don’t need to go pounding your face in. No offense, but I’m a damn good lay, ya know?” Sabrina replied/apologized as she raised a brow briefly at the woman’s little explanation. Dreary state? She must have been knocked out then, but that meant this chick did win. Fuck, she really wanted to pound the crazy outta her face, but at least she left her mark considering Margaux still looked a bit like a wreck. ”A palaver? That some kinda French food or did you wanna fuck? I’m game for fucking, but maybe when I’m not outside a ring. Maybe. Depends?”

Might as well throw the option out, right?

Still, it seemed she was being treated for the night judging by how her slightly taller companion dipped right below. Much to her surprise, it wasn’t cheap booze. Instead, she was looking at a large bottle that might have put the taste of her usual bar’s liquor to shame on prince alone if it was anything to go by. Sabrina may have made money, good money too, but she never did live the ‘high life’. Most of the money she had gotten from fights and the like were used on taxes, bills, her shitty apartment, food for her fat cat, and buying as much food as she wanted.

Looking over Margaux, she whistled in teasing appreciation as she rounded the counter and walked over to her. Reaching out and taking a glass for herself, she held it up briefly and took a slight whiff. Definitely some fancy stuff. It didn’t even seem to smell like sewer water. “Ain’t no problem there. Believe it not, I ain’t ever had shit like bourbon. Back in LA, I’m usually given some cheap ass beer or liquor that was imported by rednecks. Honestly, first time living near the fancy life. Still, there anything more to this than... Uh... Palaver? For a fancy lady,” Sabrina played with her glass, swirling the contents with slight motions of her hand.

“You sure do know how to fight like an Undergrounder, don’t ya?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum