Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Deus001, killcarrion, LtLukas, LunarWolf, Mart-Kos, Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Bored, want some matches, the nomal

Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:03 am by Void Effect

Want some RP matches, Bored mostly, find me on Discord, I am free most of the time, don't really have any limit of which types, okay with anything, and just bored, DM me if interested

Comments: 2

Looking for fresh matches :D

Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:32 am by Vcom7418

Hullo!

Like the title says, looking for more matches.

Clara and my new gal Chika are my priorities. Looking for new potential stories and/or one-off matches for both ladies, especially a debut in Chika's case. Alice is also available for matches, as are Clara and Alice together as a tag team.

It may take me a while to respond here, so I recommend contacting me on Discord (links and Discord profile are in my signature)

Match preferences:

Clara - Normal, softcore

Alice - Normal, Hardcore, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Moving to a New Computer

Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:26 pm by Gwyndolin

Hello everyone. With the passing of this Christmas, I've finally gotten a replacement for my old, dying laptop, not a moment too soon. Starting today, all of my threads will have to be placed on hold as I focus on setting up the new computer and moving everything over to it. I sincerely hope that this won't take more than a couple days, but computers are anything but predictable, so there's no telling for sure when I'll be back to writing here. I'll update this thread when it's all done.

Comments: 2

[Standard Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Georgia Flynn - The Road Forward Is Never Easy

Go down

[Standard Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Georgia Flynn - The Road Forward Is Never Easy Empty [Standard Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Georgia Flynn - The Road Forward Is Never Easy

Post by skip-stop on Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:25 pm

Match type: standard
Victory conditions: pinfall, submission, knockout, disqualification

I can feel your eyes on my nape,” Charlotte said as she finished her warm-up.
“I think you're in too much of a hurry, you should have taken care of yourself, and not taken on a new match so soon,” Victoria said with a sigh.

In fact, Charlotte understood her manager's concern. A month and a half had passed since that momentous night when she collided with the mighty Amazon at the Avalanche. For a month she had to repair her ribs, as she expected, X-rays showed that Charlotte had suffered several cracks. She had to forget about training for a month. A damn month. She thought she would go crazy during this period, however, she could not do anything about it. As soon as the doctors allowed her to return to the gym, she spent two weeks trying to regain her shape as quickly as possible. But most of all, she wanted something completely different. She wanted to return to the ring again. She couldn't refuse tonight's match.

You saw the medical report,” the pink-haired woman replied, “it says that…”
“Charlotte Ravel' is free to return to the ring, but no hardcore,” the Englishwoman finished, though she still looked worried.
Hey,” Charlotte said, taking a step forward and placing her hand on Victoria's shoulder, “I'm fine, I wouldn't risk my career if I wasn't confident in my abilities. Plus... I need it. I want to be there."

Victoria had no choice but to put her hand on Charlotte's and smile faintly. Yes, she really knew that the Frenchwoman was not reckless enough to go into battle without the confidence that she could handle it. The Englishwoman nodded, saying nothing more, she knew that Charlotte didn't like being wished for good luck. The martial artist nodded back and left the locker room. She walked along a long, dark corridor towards a loud noise.

As Victoria said, this match was a big enough step for Charlotte. Not only because it was one of the main events of the year, but also because she and Alaina showed a simply breathtaking match. Charlotte tried to spend as little time as possible on the Internet, but thanks to her manager she managed to find out that this match was highly appreciated. This was one of the reasons why she wanted to get back into the ring as quickly as possible. The martial artist stopped in front of the curtains, taking a deep breath. It's time.

Entrance Music:

Attire:

[Standard Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Georgia Flynn - The Road Forward Is Never Easy New_mo12

Her music began and Charlotte came out from behind the curtains. She took a few steps, sending a few punches ot the air in a beat to the music, and then the woman threw up both hands in the air to greet the audience. Probably she was far from a real superstar, however, she received the love of the audience. Not only because she was able to fight on par with one of the most respected veterans, but also because of her, perhaps a little over the top, but still noble behavior in the ring. And now that she was away from injury after a damn devastating match, they were glad to see her again. The pink-haired woman couldn't help but smile as she received the applause.

Going down the ramp, the Frenchwoman did not deny some fans the pleasure of giving them several autographs and selfies. Having reached the ring, the Sand Lizard hesitated a little and then ran up the metal steps. Grabbing the top rope, the woman jumped over the ropes and landed on her feet already within the ring. An incredible sense of pleasure swept through her body as her bare feet felt the mat. She was at home. Now she was where she needed to be.

Her music was coming to an end, so Charlotte stepped into the center of the ring, the Frenchwoman took her left hand back, and her right hand vigorously raised above her head, clenching her fist. Yes, damn it, she was ready to return, she was glad to be back! After receiving a final round of applause, the Sand Lizard greeted the referee girl and then headed to her corner. Leaning her back on it, she only had to wait for her rival, with whom she had to face off today.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum