» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Maddie vs. Asaki - Sexy Schoolgirls!

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Maddie vs. Asaki - Sexy Schoolgirls! - Page 7 Empty Re: Maddie vs. Asaki - Sexy Schoolgirls!

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:20 pm

Maddie's attack worked perfectly. Her knee dug deep into Asaki's gut, slicing up from her belly button and into the space where her lungs were, forcing air out of the pinkette in a great rush, leaving her gasping and flailing, hands slapping weakly on Maddie's sides. As usually happened in a situation like this, where the advantage swung so heavily in her direction and she held almost all of the power in the conflict, Maddie felt a twinge of regret—a reluctance to hurt such a cute, pleasant girl.

But Maddie didn't stop. Asaki couldn't fight back now, but she wasn't out of the fight, and Maddie had no doubt that she would fight back as soon as she was able. Until the girl signaled her surrender with those magic words they had agreed upon beforehand, Maddie was not going to let up. And so she grabbed Asaki tight, stuffing that head against her flank, pressing down on that neck from the side with a vice-like arm. And then she simply fell back, slamming Asaki's face into the canvas, knocking her for a loop, leaving the girl whimpering in the fetal position. Again, it hurt Maddie to see her opponent like that, but she wouldn't show mercy until the match was over.

"Just let me know when you're done," she told Asaki, before pulling on the girl's hips with both hands, raising her bottom up off of the canvas so she was in a classic face-down, ass-up position, showing off her red lacy panties to the crowd. Maddie swung a hand around, giving that butt a new harsh spank, then grabbed onto the panties and yanked them up hard for another wedgie, continuing the pattern the two of them had established!

With both butt cheeks fully exposed now by the wedgie, Maddie swung her hand down again and again, alternating one cheek, then the other, making sure her handprint was once again visible on them both, looking to turn that booty permanently red, even purple, if she could! Her other hand would grab onto Asaki's panties again, teasingly yanking them left and right, working them deeper and deeper into the girl's butt crack!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Maddie vs. Asaki - Sexy Schoolgirls! - Page 7 Empty Re: Maddie vs. Asaki - Sexy Schoolgirls!

Post by pu-level-up Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:21 pm

Asaki was stunned and quite helpless, not really even aware of what was happening due to the aching pain in her head and her gut. Maddie had no problem at all rolling her onto her front, the nurse wasn't even aware of the humiliating position her blonde opponent put her in until she felt a breeze on her bare buttcheeks. "Ah!" Asaki let out a small gasp as Maddie pulled her panties up into her sore buttcrack to give her a wedgie again. Her humiliation was just starting though, as the blonde paid her back for the ruthless spanking she just took earlier with a relentless spanking of her own!

"Ah! Ah! AH!" Asaki gasped as Maddie's hand repeatedly made contact with her already punished ass. Those cheeks went from a dark pink to a bright and angry red in only a few hits, radiating heat and burning to the touch. Maddie wasn't stopping though, she kept on hitting Asaki, no doubt with the intention of leaving the nurse's formerly flawless ass bruised and battered. She even upped the ante by pulling hard on Asaki's panties, forcing the nurse to stay in place and wedging the red lace deeper into her ass and pussy!

The pain and humiliation was becoming unbearable for Asaki. Tears formed in her eyes and ran down her cheeks. She felt like giving up, all her kouhai must be so disappointed to see her like this. When she looked up though, she saw and heard something different from the crowd.

"Sempai! Ganbatte!"

"Don't give up sempai!"

"Fight back!"

The support from all her kouhai immediately changed her spirits. Asaki felt a wave of energy surge through her. No, she couldn't give up now, if she did that would be the real disappointment. The pinkette nurse planted her palms against the mat, biting back her cried of pain as she gathered all her energy to fight back.

"I'm... not giving up!" Asaki roared. She pushed up hard, rocketing to an upright position with an elbow thrown back aimed straight at Maddie's side. There was no way she was going to let Maddie make her submit just from a wedgie and a spanking, she was not going to let the blonde humiliate her like this!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:17 am

Maddie was the model of consistency, making sure every slap to that butt resounded with the same force that the previous had, making sure that every inch of Asaki's shapely posterior was properly punished, with no single spot getting too red or being left unblemished. Her thorough work was going to make sure that, if Asaki did give up right now, that her butt was going to look adorably brutalized—the dictionary definition of "spanked."

And her underwear might not survive the ordeal. Maddie felt a little bit of extra give in the red lace panties, suggesting that they might not be able to remain intact with even a few more tugs. Not wanting to tear them apart unless it was necessary, Maddie began to adjust her grip...

...and then took an elbow right in her side, getting a yelp out of her as she fell back onto her butt, her grip slipping from those red lace panties, yanking them all askew off to one side as Asaki came all the way back up onto her feet!

"That's good...but you WILL! And soon!" Maddie said, and she would swing her arm forward, aiming to grab onto those panties one more time, then rocket back up onto her feet with incredible speed, trying to do what she had originally been trying to avoid and tear those red lacey panties right off of Asaki's body, leaving her just as naked underneath her skirt as Maddie was!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:17 am

Asaki could tell that her ass was totally ruined. Maddie had spanked her so much so quickly that by the end of it she wasn't even feeling the sharp pain from each hit anymore. Her butt had literally gone numb from all the punishment. Which meant, going by both experience and medical knowledge, that Asaki's ass was going to be a wonderful shade of purple come the morning. She knew she was going to have problems sitting down for the next week!

She managed to stop Maddie before the blonde could do any more damage though, straightening up and dealing a powerful blow with her elbow into the blonde's side. Asaki got up quickly, her hands reaching down to cradle her battered ass, wincing and whimpering a little as the pain came back and radiated through her hips. She scowled at the blonde, about to make an attack when Maddie suddenly shot back up and grabbed her panties once more!

"YEOW!" Asaki yelped as Maddie rocketed upwards while gripping her red lacy bottoms. They first wedged into her already sore ass and pussy once again, digging deeper and deeper as Maddie pulled up. Then, the lace finally couldn't take the punishment anymore and snapped. The sudden pain from getting wedgied so hard her panties were literally torn from her body overwhelmed Asaki, whose eyes filled with tears as burning pain shot from her crotch. Her hands clutched at her wounded sex from over her skirt as she took a few unsteady steps back to lean against the ropes.

"Ahhh... fuck..." Asaki swore. The burning pain was subsiding far too slowly. Asaki could hardly straighten herself up, her hands unable to move from her punished crotch as she leaned against the ropes to keep herself from sinking to her knees. Still she met Maddie's gaze, her eyes burning with defiance as she refused to give in to the blonde.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:52 am

Maddie did feel bad for Asaki...though it wasn't as if her own butt had gotten away unscathed. Asaki had gotten in a solid minute of uninterrupted spanking and wedgie-giving, and Maddie's butt, while not yet numb, was at the point where the heat of punishment started to turn into a cool, tingling sensation as swelling commenced and the skin began to tighten in texture. Neither butt was going to end the match in good shape, but Maddie couldn't afford to be the one who ended up worse off, and so she went for that last big move, shooting up to her feet and ripping those red lace panties right off of Asaki, really ripping into her crotch and butt crack at the same time!

The shredded remains of red lace were promptly whirled around one finger, then tossed into the audience, another memento for a lucky student to take home with her. Maddie turned to Asaki, who had fallen back against the ropes, using them to prop herself up and prevent from collapsing onto her knees again. Maddie put her hands on her hips as she took a couple of steps forward, ignoring her own pain as she cornered Asaki against that perimeter of the ring.

"Sorry about all that, but there's, like, no room for mercy in this fight! Not until you give in," she explained, lifting her arms up to give a shrug, her tone heavily hinting that Asaki might want to concede the fight to save herself any more punishment. Maddie figured the pinkette would need more convincing, though, and she would reach forward, trying to pinch each of Asaki's puffy nipples in one hand, tugging up on them to stretch them a bit!

"I'll give your booty a break, but that means your boobs are my target again..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:28 pm

Asaki quivered as Maddie approached, the blonde looking quite merciless as she moved in to continue attacking her helpless-looking prey. The pinkette's knees were shaking as she leaned hard against the ropes to keep herself from falling down. Her hands clutched at her sore pussy, unable to raise them to defend herself. She didn't even have any room to back off as she got cornered against the ropes. But even so Asaki remained defiant.

"I'm never going to give in," she said, her tear-filled eyes still flashing with determination. Even though her body was wracked by pain, her fighting spirit hadn't dampened at all. She just needed a bit of time to recover and she would be back delivering her revenge to Maddie.

But the blonde wasn't going to give her any more time. Maddie's hands shot in and grabbed Asaki's exposed nipples, the nurse unable to protect herself as her hands couldn't leave her crotch. "Haaaaaaaaah!" Asaki moaned as Maddie pinched them in between her fingers and pulled back, stretching them out. It was a move that Asaki enjoyed using against her opponents, having it turned back on her was another humiliation that she had to bear.

"Ahhh stop!" Asaki gasped as pain flooded her chest. As Maddie pulled back Asaki was forced off the ropes. She remained standing by grabbing onto the blonde's wrists to hold herself up, not wanting to fall and get her tender teats more stretched than they already were.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:14 pm

It was clear now, to Maddie at least, that she had a big advantage over her opponent in terms of fighting skill. She hadn't expected to be inflicting quite so much pain during this battle, but if it was what she had to do to weaken the defiant Asaki, then it would be done. She just wished that the look on Asaki's face wasn't quite so forlorn.

She pulled up, and back slightly, taking Asaki just a step or two off of the ropes. Were it not for the pinkette gripping her wrists, Maddie would effectively be holding the girl upright by her nipples, which would be devastatingly painful to any woman, let alone one who was already dealing with a sore pussy. Maddie did wonder if this counted as humiliation—and ultimately decided that, so long as her opponent's face was red, a submission now would indeed count towards a victory for her. "Seriously, you're making me feel, like, really bad, so you should just give up..." Maddie pressed, trying to meet Asaki's gaze, blue eyes to green eyes.

The look in Asaki's eyes told her that even this sort of pain was not going to make her give in. Maddie was going to have to step up her game once again.

Taking a breath, Maddie would suddenly tug straight down towards the canvas on both of Asaki's pinkish nipples, stretching them in such a way as if gravity had magically quintupled, but was only focused on those teats. She aimed to drag Asaki all the way down onto her front on the canvas, with Maddie kneeling in front of her. Once she had Asaki down, Maddie would knee-walk forward, straddling the girl's head, before taking a seat on the back of it, causing Asaki's whole face and hair to disappear as Maddie's blue skirt draped over it, and letting Asaki feel Maddie's warm butt pressing down on top of her and mussing up her hairdo. Once she was settled on top of her foe, Maddie would reach for Asaki's black skirt with both hands, aiming to pull it off if she could, or tear it off if she had to, aiming to leave her opponent naked save for her stockings.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:09 am

Asaki gasped and whimpered in pain as Maddie led her off the ropes by her nipples. What she would give to grab at Maddie's nipples right now and give them a taste of her own medicine! But Asaki's knees still felt too shaky to hold her weight up, so she needed to hang on to Maddie's wrists just to keep herself standing. Soon though she would get her strength back, and then Maddie would be the one facing nipple torture!

"I told you I'll never give in!" Asaki growled, "I'm not going to let you break me Maddie, not in front of my school! Just you wait I'll-"

Before her threat could leave her lips, Maddie suddenly yanked downwards, eliciting a sharp cry of pain from Asaki as she got dragged down by her tender nips. The nurse's legs gave out, she fell to her knees and then got dragged further down until she was facedown against the mats with her ass thrust into the air! Maddie wasn't done though, sliding forward until she sat on the back of Asaki's head, holding the nurse facedown against the mat in an utterly humiliating position, her purple ass and red pussy thrust up for everyone in the crowd to see! She even felt Maddie's hot ass and pussy pressing into her head and the back of her neck, which only added to the humiliation.

A gentle breeze around her nethers told Asaki that Maddie was trying to remove her skirt. That wouldn't be a difficult task, a small clasp held it around her waist that was purposefully made to be easily broken. Indeed, Asaki was surprised that it hadn't already been pulled apart already, what with how rough she had been fighting. She wasn't about to just let Maddie strip her naked without fighting back though.

"Get off of me!" Asaki cried, her voice muffled by Maddie's thighs and ass. She knew Maddie wasn't just going to let her go, so she had to make her get off. Her hands began feeling around to try and find her target, reaching between Maddie's buttcheeks and probing Maddie's butthole. Once she found it, Asaki would immediately try to jam her middle finger right into Maddie's most private part, twisting her finger as she pushed in to maximize the sensation of getting anally probed!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:59 pm

Maddie could not feel too good about her situation with the way Asaki seemed to grow increasingly desperate and frantic, obviously near a breaking point but stubbornly refusing to see reason and give in. She went about the task she had set before herself with a sort of grim determination, not playing to the crowd too much even as they gasped and squealed and yelled and cheered, excited both to see Asaki be humiliated but also hopeful that their esteemed alumni could rally and achieve victory in this fight. Maddie didn't look to them, but focused on her work, hands finding the clasp on that skirt and undoing it easily enough, so that the fabric fell away from Asaki, landing on the canvas beneath her, leaving her bare save for those black stockings.

Asaki was yelling, though hardly audible from the way her face was pressed against the canvas and her whole head was covered up underneath Maddie's skirt. But Maddie could feel the vibrations of those yells ripple through her body, from her butt up her spine, and she turned to look over her shoulder and address the pink-haired girl when she suddenly felt the cold sensation of a foreign object jabbing into her rear!

"KyyaaAAAHH!!" Maddie screamed, swooning slightly, body going numb for an instant. She was perfectly familiar with anal penetration like that—she had plenty of experience with dildos and plugs, as well as fingers—but it always came as a bit of a shock, no matter how many times you did it, and the way that Asaki determinedly stabbed and twisted that finger inside of her made her body go into a state of shock anyway! The shock was brief, but it lasted long enough that Maddie found herself forced to roll to the side, freeing Asaki from underneath her, the Cali girl coming up onto her hands and knees with her face scrunched up into a pinched expression of arousal and discomfort after that fingering!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:51 pm

Though Asaki knew her counterattack was hitting below the belt (quite literally), she knew she had no other choice. Her finger dug in deep into Maddie's butthole, probing all the way in, twisting and swiveling to get deeper inside until it was buried all the way up to the knuckle. The pinkette nurse let out a little chuckle at Maddie's reaction, no doubt that had been quite a surprise for the blondie who probably thought she had Asaki beaten. "Serves her right for humiliating me like this," Asaki thought. She was going to give Maddie far worse the second she recovered!

Maddie fell off Asaki's head, finally allowing the nurse to straighten herself up and breathe. Asaki pushed up onto all fours, her chest heaving as she sucked in precious air. Her face was bright red from both the smothering and the humiliation. But she was getting her energy back fast. Looking up, she saw Maddie in retreat, a pinched expression of discomfort on her face as she got onto all fours as well.

"Guess you didn't like that very much!" Asaki said, crawling quickly towards Maddie, "Have some more!" Once she was within range, the nurse would lunge at her blonde rival, hoping to tackle her and take her down onto her back. Her goal was to hold Maddie down with her chest, while her hands dove in between the blonde's legs to resume their assault on Maddie's most private parts. This time Asaki was going to go with her favorite and most humiliating tactic, attempting to stuff her middle and ring fingers into Maddie's pussy, while her index finger invaded Maddie's ass once more!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next