Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Kawaii Champion
Koori Shimizu
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Time to fight and ...... think

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:56 pm by Lederface!

Well, it's about time I did this again, with my Roster starting to take shape, it doesn't hurt to start getting my characters to have their fights, and that's why I'm here, to look for fights for different characters.

Airi:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21415-airi-meiyo-the-dishonored#561782
I am looking for a fight with her ... Of any kind, she is not in one of my priorities for now.

Amelia:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21533-amelia-winterson-the-majestic-reine
With her I'm looking for a "Humiliation" Match type …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a match

Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:01 am by Void Effect

Due to boredom, I had once again, here to ask for a match with my characters, we can discuss about the outcome and character on Discord

Comments: 0

Delays

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:14 am by Underdog21

I just want to pipe in and apologize for all of the delays in my posting. I've been going through a lot right now, emotionally, psychologically and in some cases physically. I'm going to try posting again when I can get my head in the right place. In the meantime I just ask everyone to please bear with me.

Comments: 2

Satsuki Suzuki (Debut) vs Himeko Akan: An Oily Debut!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Satsuki Suzuki (Debut) vs Himeko Akan: An Oily Debut! - Page 2 Empty Re: Satsuki Suzuki (Debut) vs Himeko Akan: An Oily Debut!

Post by Jstruggs716 Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:13 am

Countering her opponent's right handed punch with one of her own sending crashing to the mat where she mounts her back and mercilessly threw heavy fists aiming for the back of the fatso's head though she covers her head with her arms allowing them to take the blows and have some of them lands on the fatso's back as well. "What's wrong Fatso? Afraid I might give you a headache? Hehehe!" Satsuki mocks and taunts her opponent for shielding herself.

Though it seems that Himeko has finally had enough with the taunt and mocking as she shouts out in anger before suddenly using the oil turn over to her back, next grabbing one of Satsuki's suspenders of her slingshot swimsuit, yanks it down hard, exposing a bit of her nipple to the crowd and giving the former MMA fighter a mighty punch! "OOF!" A loud grunt came out of Satsuki's mouth. The punch was heavy and powerful, definitely it would have knocked out most people...But good thing that Satsuki wasn't most people and was able to endure the hit despite it hurting tremendously.

And it seems Himeko wasn't just satisfied with one punch as she threw more hard and powerful punches, but fortunately for the red eyes woman they were slowly and predicted she was easily able to dodge every single one of them. "Hahaha! Too slow, fatso!" Laughing at her opponent again and using the oil slip out of Himeko's powerful grip she had on her suspender. Satsuki slithering like a snake from away "Come and get me, fatso." Continuing to taunt her opponent as she gives her the middle finger.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Satsuki Suzuki (Debut) vs Himeko Akan: An Oily Debut! - Page 2 Empty Re: Satsuki Suzuki (Debut) vs Himeko Akan: An Oily Debut!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:44 am

"If you're gonna mock me at least be creative about it!" Himeko yelled back at her opponent. She managed to fight the bitchy woman off, however, she wasn't able to get a grip on her. All the oil cause the suspender she had grabbed to slip right through her fingers. Himeko would let out and angry groan like a mad puppy as she watched Satsuki get away while continue to harass her verbally. She was such a big jerk! Flipping her off across the ring! It made Himeko so mad that she felt like a volcano!

Getting up quickly to her feet, the raging giantess would attempt to charge after the woman to deliver a well deserved beatdown! However, she was way too mad to do so carefully. And as soon as she took a few steps, the giantess slipped right off her feet and dove straight to the ring. The one bright side to this was that Himeko was diving head first between Satsuki's legs. It wasn't exactly a "lucky lecher" moment...however, it was good that the woman's crotch was in for a world of pain.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:52 pm

"I'll mock you how ever I want to, fatso!" Satsuki yelled back at Himeko before escaping from the fatty's powerful grip thanks to the slippery oil! Getting some distance from bigger and heavier woman where she taunts her some more. But karma has come for Satsuki because....

As she watches Himeko carefully gets up since with how mad she is and how slippery the ring is she could easily slip and fall down if she gets careless. Which worked perectly for Satsuki as she was having a much better time with the oil ring. So she would begin to walk towards Himeko effortless despite slippery ring and looks capitalize on the big woman struggle with the ring. But said struggle would help Himeko in the end as taking few steps foward would slip, making Himeko accidentally headbutts Satsuki in her crotch!

"AAAH!" Satsuki screamed loudly in pain, making most of the male audiences member cringe in pain from knowing the same feeling, as she slowly fell to the mat face down, ass up, and holding her crotch. "YOU STUPID FAT BITCH! THE REF DISQUALIFY HER IMMEDIATELY!" She angrily cussed at Himeko before demanding the ref disqualify her for the low blow with a tears in her eyes but...the blow was clearly unintended so the ref wouldn't disqualify Himeko but only give her a warn if it happens again even if it is an accident will disqualify her next time.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:54 pm

Himeko had to admit...Satsuki's crotch actually made for a really good pillow for her face to fall on! Even as she landed face first, it didn't hurt at all! It was just so super-duper comfy that Himeko could go to bed right here and now! Of course Satsuki was feeling just about the exact opposite right now. Having received Himeko's face put the rude woman in extreme pain. Cursing wildly as she fell over to her side before rolling face down, ass up as she held her poor aching pussy. Himeko was a little dazed herself, but otherwise fine as she got herself up on all fours. Blinking in confusion as the ref warned her about being more careful from now on, it took a little time for the giantess to realize how lucky she was. Satsuki's ass was sticking up in the air! After all the insults, there was only one way to repay the woman!

*SLAAAAAAAAP!* Himeko smacked her opponent's butt with all the force she could muster in her open right palm. The impact sending ripples across Satsuki's ass like smacking a cup worth of jello with a spoon. Himeko was insanely pleased with herself as soon as she spanked that juicy butt. So much so that she wanted more. Grabbing onto the woman's sling, the giantess would pull her back as she got on the woman's side. That way, she could hold the woman under her left arm like she was a really big bongo drum. A bongo drum that she'd quickly start to beat on with her open right hand. Her palm leaving multiple red prints as she started to spank Satsuki silly with a long series of really, REALLY loud THWACKS!

"How do you like this!? Huh!? You like having a fatty spank you!? I bet you love it!!!" Himeko roared as she played a drum solo on the woman's cheeks. Switching between each of her plump cheeks as she spanked the woman mercilessly. "Tell me you love it! Say you love fatties!" the giantess commanded. Determined to make the woman regret every rude word that came out of her stupid, big mouth.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum