Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Grievous77, Lobo, skip-stop, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Character Adoption

Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:25 pm by killcarrion

Greetings...I've decided to relinquish some characters as well. For purposes ranging from not knowing where to proceed with them, lack of interest, and guilt from feeling they could be better used in other people's hands. It's on a first-come, first-served basis and they'll be readily offered to whomever expresses interest. Send me a PM or message me on Discord if that's the case. I'll update this page if adoptions happen.

Adoption Page:
AV 20 Hardcore Championship - River Styx (c) vs Galina Romerno - Page 4 NRW9QKe

There are also other characters I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Putting characters up for adoption

Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:30 am by Old_Man_Tai

The following characters of mine are being put up for adoption due to lack of use and interest in using:

- Grizzly Yamamoto

- Hazuki Musumi

- Garm Takanashi

- Riyu Kikuchi

- Dark Star Chaos

- Will also at least hear out and entertain other character adoption offers if anyone has any.

Send me a PM or contact me on Discord if your interested in any of the above. Thank you.

NOTE: Anyone not listed below as having my permission to adopt a character, but uses one anyway, does not have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Looking for a Match

Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:56 am by Lobo

Hi, I'm interested in a match for Clyde Gastin

AV 20 Hardcore Championship - River Styx (c) vs Galina Romerno - Page 4 35i7wx0

https://www.afwrpg.com/t1654-clyde-gastin

Please PM if interested.

Comments: 0

AV 20 Hardcore Championship - River Styx (c) vs Galina Romerno

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

AV 20 Hardcore Championship - River Styx (c) vs Galina Romerno - Page 4 Empty Re: AV 20 Hardcore Championship - River Styx (c) vs Galina Romerno

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:28 pm

The area was still devolving into chaos around them, with security during their best to keep this under control and stop a match from turning into a small-scale riot. Smaller fights were breaking out, and more than a few of the audience members were intent on breaking through and becoming a part of the action - a bad idea for a lot of reasons, but the mixture of rage and cheap, overpriced alcohol had a way of shutting out common sense.

Styx loved it. Or she would’ve loved it, if she weren’t in so much pain at the moment and could truly appreciate the chaos she was inspiring. At the moment, though, that just wasn’t a luxury she had.

She wallowed on the floor, rolling from side to side, and smacked her fist on the concrete. As much as she wanted to let the pain run its course, she knew she didn’t have the choice. She had to fight past it, work her way up, and-

Styx had only begun to rise when Galina’s shadow came over her, giving her a precious second to prepare herself before the elbow dropped on her chest and drew the wind clean out of her, making her jerked up off the floor before she fell back. The redhead went for the pin right after, a smart move, and the referee came over for the count.

”1…!”

Styx winced at the slap near her head and tensed up, but her body wasn’t up to a big move right away. She was still reeling from the Sliced Bread, taking more out of her than she’d first though. Her entire back was just a mass of pain.

”2…!”

She dug deep and threw her arm up hard at the last instant, just as the referee was bringing her hand down for the final count, saving herself with only a fraction of a moment to go. Styx flopped back down right after, still spent, but also in the fight. She could turn this around, she only had to hold on until the opportunity came her way, however long that took.

Back to top Go down

AV 20 Hardcore Championship - River Styx (c) vs Galina Romerno - Page 4 Empty Re: AV 20 Hardcore Championship - River Styx (c) vs Galina Romerno

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:43 pm

Galina might not have weighed as much, but she could be a ball of fire if she got her momentum rolling enough. She'd floored people around the size of Styx more than enough to know that combined with her hard hitting nature that the Gypsy could make it hurt, plus landing on Styx was nice. Much better than landing on the concrete after all, because it meant that it was progress in defeating the champion.

Galina had hoped this would be a decisive coup de grace after stunning the champ enough to slip away for a pinfall, the ref was super brave there. Galina and Styx's havoc was causing unrest amongst the people, which Galina loved. It reminded her of her battle royale that led to her taking up MMA!

The ref slammed down for the one count, Galina nodded her head in approval at it. Then the second count came! Galina gritted her teeth and felt her heart jump, shortly followed by Styx kicking out! Galina was jerked off from the champ and not in the get your rocks off kinda way, the Russian processed this for a couple of seconds. Before giving a loud yell of exasperation and grabbing her hair in frustration.

Styx was living up to her moniker of a champ for being to able to solider on despite the pain, it'd have been admirable had Galina not been hunting the gold. Out of annoyance Galina resolved to simply draw on her gypsy brawler background and took a deep breath and tried to grab Styx's nearest ear with one hand and use her other to simply just try and slam her fist into her face. Wherever Galina wasn't fussy, she was simply focused on trying to deliver the fury of Mother Russia!

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:58 pm

On her back, body aching, dealing with a few fractured bones. How would Styx describe her current situation?

”Oh, fuck me.”

Yeah, that summed it up nicely. This wasn’t the first time she had been on the backfoot, so she could recognize the way things were going, see the potential danger, here. Getting momentum back after a hit like that wasn’t going to be an easy thing, and the first priority had to be making some distance. She needed to recoup and recover.

She was on the path to doing just that when Galina reached over and ‘helped’ her up, grabbing her by the head and forcing her face into the path of an oncoming fist. The redhead wasn’t nearly her size, but she could put some surprising force into her blow, with her shot rocking her hard across the nose and nearly knocking her flat again.

But it didn’t. Instead, Styx rocked back, gathered her senses, and surged forward, throwing both of her palms towards Galina’s chest all at once. It wasn’t so much an attack as a way to knock her opponent back and buy herself some space. With that distance made, Styx rose to both her her feet and made a tactical retreat, slipping through the brawling crowd and making her way towards the concession stands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:50 pm

When all else failed Galina could reason that swinging your fist into your opponent's head enough times could also help, forget the overly elaborate attacks and using weapons. Just ball your hand in and slam into the person hard enough until they stop moving, the Gypsy learned that both the taking and the giving way more than enough times. So angered by the fact that the champ Styx was proving to be more than durable after taking a jumping elbow drop right on your chest that Galina was deciding to just drop her pretences and slam her balled fist into Styx's head. Sure the Rose of Russia might not have weighed as much as the champ, but Galina was a scrappy brawler and had an MMA background. So she knew how to make a shot hurt like hell.

It seemed that Styx got hold of the memo here, as after she got punched hard the champ decided to also settle on an equally simple and practical method in her own right. By using both of her meaty palms and shoving the Gypsy backwards, with enough force to actually make Galina roll backwards a couple of times. Resulting in the challenger looking up at the lights briefly, she blinked twice as she realised what happened and jolted up expecting some sort of attack from the champ.

Who instead had turned and bolted Galina had a vague idea of where Styx might have gone, the Gypsy grunted and stood up. Dang she was feeling sore, but the Rose of Russia gritted her teeth and tried to make her way through the crowd. Hunting for the champ as it were........

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Yesterday at 6:42 pm

People bolted as Styx opened up the nearest door, making her way out into the concession stand area. Some people maintained a safe distance and recorded, snapping pictures and probably pasting her all over Facebook. Some pointing, some laughing, like she was the newest sideshow attraction.

She very much wanted to punch the nearest one of them in the face, but she didn’t have the time for that right now. Galina wouldn’t be too far behind her, and she wasn’t in the best position right now - her back was still aching from that hard crash, still sore, and it even hurt to breathe. She didn’t need to just retreat, but figure out some way to take the advantage - Galina wasn’t all that strong, but the little bitch was relentless, like an annoying fly that she just couldn’t swat.

What could she use, what could she use...ah, that’d do.

When Galina came out of the door, she’d find a surprise waiting for her - Styx came at her with a hotdog cart, pushing it hard towards her at full steam, trying to knock her back and pin her against the nearest wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum