Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

Gadot, Grievous77, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Tension: Looking for a Debut!

Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:49 am by Gadot

I'm looking to send Nic out there and give him a proper debut, would love a nice match for him! I've honestly got no preferences in terms of a match, but I would love something that either gives him a nice plot to ride out with someone else, win or lose. He's down to play with both men and women, either hentai or not. Link is in my signature!

Comments: 0

Searching for some standard matches

Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:26 pm by Iceman

Hello there. Now that I took care of my posting schedule and I managed to catch up it is time for me to make an open call for anyone willing to give this new wrestler of mine a cool standard match. I have plans for her so the options are somehow a little limited, but if you reach me through PM or Discord we can discuss things. Also, I'm on some kind of schedule so I would like those matches to last a couple of months, three tops.

Thanks a bunch. Have a nice

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Wolf Season!!!

Go down

Wolf Season!!! Empty Wolf Season!!!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:23 pm

Himeko & Asuka:
Wolf Season!!! LiTVPHyWolf Season!!! Ggf5XHV

Himeko and Asuka were ready for their justice today. It’d been a while since the dreaded the Dire Pack had attacked the heavenly general after a tourney match, and for far too long had the HWA let that transgression slide. In fact it had already been over a year. Himeko had tried to challenge Manami months back. But it turns out her letter of challenge was thrown away instead of getting delivered. Something about “Manami’s House” not being a real address. Regardless, ever since Manami had managed to win the entropy title, Himeko felt like she had fallen behind her rival’s career.

Himeko had had her own shot to gold, but came just short against Yuki. This would give Manami a lot things to gloat about, but the wolf girl hadn’t spoken a word to her. That meant one thing to the rotund general...Manami didn’t think she was worth gloating to. That really got Himeko mad, considering Manami and her were dreaded rivals. It made her feel like she wasn’t good enough, but the giant refused to mope and sulk. They needed to get back on the Pack’s radar if the HWA was going to be relevant in Friction. So here they were, clad in their white attire, waiting in the hallway to ambush the wolves Yuki and Fumika. Himeko didn’t want an uneven fight, though, so she only brought Asuka with her.

Now this hadn’t been the only time that they’d tried to ambush the wolves. This was actually their fifth attempt. Once they were going to launch their attack in the wolves’ dressing room. Sadly they got the wrong one, and a few very angry fighters had some words for the HWA. They also tried waiting by their car. However, they fell asleep in their hiding spot after a while. Their worst attempt was when Chisato called them asking where her pudding cups were. During the call the wolf pack walked right past the spot where the net was supposed to fall. In hindsight, that plan was far too cartoony to work either way (And yet Himeko still got stuck in it.

Needless to say, they sucked at ambushing in every way. Sixth time’s the charm, though, and this time Himeko had the perfect plan. They were waiting in the hallway about 20 feet from the locker room, that way they could see when the duo left. If they went the other way, Himeko and Asuka would chase them down. If they came towards them, they would block the wolves’ path. Now they just needed to stay behind the boxes until the wolves to came out…the boxes, however, were pretty easy to notice. The reason being, they were basically like the one’s in the Metal Gear series. The differences being that they were tall enough for both women to stand, and that Chisato painted them white. Horrible camouflage, but they didn’t want to upset Chisato by not using them. She was just too proud of them. They definitely upset the janitor who tried to move them, though. One little whisper of protest from Himeko and the guy ran off shouting about how this place was too crazy for him. Hopefully his shouts didn’t alert the enemy…

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down