Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

Alexandra, Nelv

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Avalanche 2020 Postponement

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 pm by killcarrion

Due to various circumstances, including some board members becoming ill (whom we all wish a prompt and speedy recovery), magnified stress levels due to the holiday season, and the fact that our delay of SummerSplash may have inadvertently pushed some storylines further down the line...this year we've decided to postpone the beginning of Avalanche from Dec 1st to Dec 15th.

This is to give members more time to finish threads or further storylines in preparation for their Ava match, and hopefully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Atalante Pallas Vs. Remi Tachibana

Go down

Atalante Pallas Vs. Remi Tachibana Empty Atalante Pallas Vs. Remi Tachibana

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:31 pm

Standard Match

Rules: Standard
Victory Condition: Pinfall, Submission, K.O.
Attire: Standard

Spoiler:
Atalante Pallas Vs. Remi Tachibana InFLo9F

Atalante had been getting more and more matches at a rather rapid rate. Match after match seemed to be lined up for the living Greek legend, and she wouldn't have it any other way. She enjoyed getting thrown up against tough women to no end, especially when they were lookers as well and so far all she had come up against was lookers. She'd already found quite a few rivals whom she was sure she would face many times more...and perhaps tonight wouldn't be any different. As she looked up the woman who she was about to face for the night. A woman by the name of Remi Tachibana. What she had heard about the woman was that she was a polite and dignified wrestler, one who was rather skillful as well....so perhaps this would be the same, fighting one on one with a tough but fair opponent was the best feeling after all.

Standing at the top of the ramp, at the Gorilla Position, the green-blonde woman would nod and tighten her gloves a bit as her music started to blast out of the speakers. With that the long haired cat ear wearing woman stepped out onto the ramp and made her way down towards the ring. The cheers of the crowd hit rather quickly as it seemed as if Atalante had managed to get herself quite a following. After all...who wouldn't cheer for a Modern Day Greek Hero! She marched down towards the ring as her fake but extremely real looking tail swayed behind her.

Rolling up in under the bottom ropes she would get up to her feet and walk around the ring a bit before settling in her corner. She would cross her arms against her chest and tilt her head just slightly to the side. Watching the rop of the ramp as she would wait for her opponent for the night to make her apperance.

Back to top Go down

Atalante Pallas Vs. Remi Tachibana Empty Re: Atalante Pallas Vs. Remi Tachibana

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:34 pm

Remi Tachibana watched as her opponent for tonight, Atalante Pallas, made her entrance by watching the television. She was currently in the locker room, crossing her arms as she waited for her turn to make her entrance. Clad in her signature purple outfit, she tilted her head as she tried to figure out her opponent's deal. She wasn't sure how those ears and tail work, and she had a feeling that it would remain a mystery until the end of the match.

And soon, it was turn for Remi to make her entrance. Already ready for the match, Remi stepped out of the locker room and headed out to the ramp, receiving a mixture of reactions from the crowd. Smiling, she made her way down the ramp, heading over to the ring where her opponent was waiting for her. All the while, her eyes remained focused on her opponent in the ring, and she wondered how she could defeat her in this match.

Remi Tachibana:
Atalante Pallas Vs. Remi Tachibana Wilr9Qv

Once Remi reached the ring, she climbed up the apron and slipped under the ropes. Standing back up, she looked at the direction of her opponent, and she flashed her smile as she strutted over to where her opponent was. Her eyes twinkled as she studied the woman before her before she stood before her, pressing her ample breasts against hers in a challenging manner. "So, are you ready to fight, kitty cat?" Remi asked, smiling arrogantly to display her confidence.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:30 pm

Atalante kept her eyes fixed upon the ramp when she heard the music of her opponent play out of the speakers. She watched with those green eyes of hers as the purple haired and purple dressed woman walked down to the ramp. She heard the mixed reaction that Remi got and she couldn't help but wonder what sort of opponent she was in for tonight.

When the buxom woman came into the ring she quickly walked up towards her with that smile on her face. Atalante walked forward and met the smiling Remi close to the center of the ring, their generous busts mashing against one another. " I'm ready. Try not to disappoint me." Atalante said with a no nonsense attitude.

She would keep pressing up against the arrogant, smiling beauty before her as the Grecian remain stoic and stared her down. The referee would soon intervene and try and push the two women apart, so that she could call for the bell and start the match off in a proper manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum