Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, SimplyMoon, skip-stop, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Avalanche 2020 Postponement

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 pm by killcarrion

Due to various circumstances, including some board members becoming ill (whom we all wish a prompt and speedy recovery), magnified stress levels due to the holiday season, and the fact that our delay of SummerSplash may have inadvertently pushed some storylines further down the line...this year we've decided to postpone the beginning of Avalanche from Dec 1st to Dec 15th.

This is to give members more time to finish threads or further storylines in preparation for their Ava match, and hopefully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Li "Big Titties Panda" May

Go down

Li "Big Titties Panda" May Empty Li "Big Titties Panda" May

Post by Jstruggs716 on Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:26 am

Li "Big Titties Panda" May De1rusc-192965af-b777-46f2-829c-02f1452faa5e
Full Name-Li Hei Bai May
Age-24
Birthday-June 21, 1996
Gender-Female
Nationality-Chinese
Orientation-Bi
Species-Panda bear or Giant Panda (Anthro)
Eyes-Black
Height-5'5
Weight-126lbs
Nicknames- Big Titties Panda
Alignments-Face
Debut-August 5, 2019 (Winning effort against a dude named Hydra.)
Rival-None yet
Theme-Kung Fu Fighting by Cee Lo and Jack Black
Likes-Wrestling, Her Family and friends, being naked, Noodles
Dislikes-Losing, lied to, her enemies, and clothes
Accomplishment-None yet

Bio
Li Hei Bai May was born on June 21, 1996 in Sichuan, China along with her twin sister. But six months after Li and her sister birth, her family moved in America more especially Santa Monica, California as her father got a new job there. As she can remember Li always liked watching wrestling. Watching it whenever she could and eventually she decided to become a pro wrestler. After graduating high school Li found a wrestling school to her.

After one year of training Li was ready to make her debut. And when she made her debut, in August 5, 2019, it was against a snake guy named Hydra. The match was back and forth but eventually Li was able to get the win. Now with the success of her debut match Li May continues her wrestling career, tasting sweet victory while also tasting the bitter taste of defeat, but it only drives her to get better and better with each day.

Personality
Li May is very kind and playful per-......panda, always going out of her way to people who need her help and always up for a good time. But also she is very pervy panda, always flirting with hot men and women. And she loves to be naked and hated wearing clothes as she felt animals even anthro aren't suppose have their bodies restricted by clothes and their nude boides be free. But she will wear clothes for a places that you must wear clothes or no service or a funeral as no one really wants to look at a naked panda while mourning a lost of a loved one

But despite May kindhearted, playful, and pervy attitude, people seems to forget that she is a PANDA! BEAR! So whenever she's angered she's very violence and all hell break loose! So DON'T MAKE HER ANGRY! YOU WON'T LIKE SHE'S ANGRY! But usually she is very chill person so no worries.

Wrestling Info
Wrestling Stategy-Li May uses her pervy nature and naked body to fluster or distract her foe and traps them with sexual submission holds.

Preferred Attacks- Submission, throws, and strikes

Preferred Matches-Mostly Hentai

Attitude Toward Hentai: "I love it~!"

Stats-
Endurance: 3/5- She can takes pretty good amount of damages and still continue to fight but it isn't unlimited and eventually will take it's toll.
Strength: 4/5- She is a bear afterall so she very strong.
Speed: 4/5- Again she is a bear and is very fast.
Defense: 3/5- She has pretty good defenses.
Technique: 5/5- She has a very technical.
Strikes: 3/5- Her attacks are really some power behind them
Submission: 5/5- Submission expert.
Aerial Moves: 1/5- Doesn't like have risk moves.
Counters: 3/5: Decent when it comes to countering moves.

Moveset
Bear Booty (Stinkface)
Lariats
Chops
Running Hip Attack
Boob Suplex
Breasts Smothers
Body Slam
Butt drop
Powerbomb
Spanking
Just bear with it (Facesitting)

Signature Moves
Backstabber
Backbreaker

Finisher
Bearhug

Fun Facts
1.Li took martial art classes
2.Based on Teddi from https://www.deviantart.com/randombear222/gallery
3.Isn't May original design
4.The idea of Li having a twin sister came from her original design.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Artwork- https://www.deviantart.com/randombear222/gallery
Li's original design- https://sta.sh/01jbwj83wzsu

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum