Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

Harrier, killcarrion, Serpon, SimplyMoon, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Need Debut matches/Simply looking for more

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:19 pm by Void Effect

Got bunch of girls that need to debut, if anyone interested, PM me here or on Discord

Comments: 13

Debut match needed for Li May and Satsuki Suzuki

Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:40 pm by Jstruggs716

Looking for a hentai match in FnF for Li May debut: https://www.afwrpg.com/t20516-li-big-titties-panda-may

Anything is fine with Satsuki, but her debut will on December 9: https://www.afwrpg.com/t20515-the-red-eyes-satsuki-suzuki

Comments: 0

Asaki vs Barbara: An entangling experience

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Asaki vs Barbara: An entangling experience - Page 2 Empty Re: Asaki vs Barbara: An entangling experience

Post by Harrier on Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:14 pm

As her hands were only grasping just air instead of the neck of the nurse, the same hands balled into fists when Asaki ducked low to basically strafe her by as if he was some kind of boss mob in a computer game.

The running feet of her opponent made her turn around to see how she was running into the ropes. Bracing herself she would turn around on the spot, only drawing one of her legs back a little so that she could take the shoulder block with her own torso and shoulder area in the hope to have the pink haired girl bounce back from her instead of herself going down while she was lifted a little bit from the impact of the hit but would stay on her feet.
"COME AND GET IT!"
She yelled angrily in the process.
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Asaki vs Barbara: An entangling experience - Page 2 Empty Re: Asaki vs Barbara: An entangling experience

Post by pu-level-up on Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:55 am

Though there was a size difference, Asaki anticipated that building up momentum with a run would allow her to bowl Barbara over with her tackle. Imagine her surprise when the blonde not only took the hit, but reflected enough of Asaki's momentum back on her to send her reeling! The nurse barely landed on her feet, taking several steps back and nearly falling before regaining her balance.

"Geez you're a tough one," Asaki said. Bigger, sturdier, and stronger, Barbara was going to be a really nasty opponent for the pinkette nurse. At least Asaki thought she was faster, something she would have to take advantage of if she wanted to have a hope of winning this match.

"Yvette definitely got the easier opponent," Asaki muttered to herself as she got back into her fighting stance. The nurse approached Barbara slowly with her hands raised. She didn't intend to grapple though; instead, she wanted to bait Barbara into lunging at her so she could duck underneath and to the side again. Asaki wanted to get behind Barbara and jump on her back, wrapping her arms around the blonde's neck and locking in a sleeper hold! Hopefully she could get one tight enough to tame Barbara and bring her down to the mats!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:20 pm

It was always the same when Barbara stood in a ring, pesky people just refusing to stay still littered her way! A dimly smile still appeared on her face when Asaki bounced back from her steel wired body, at least that was what happening in her proud impression after her methodical, monotone training regimes she could do like just a few people at all.

And speaking of dimly smiling people, Barbara was not the brightest light on the tree but she was not to be goaded into a dupe for three times in a row so she would wait until Asaki strafed again behind her to then stick her butt out and intercept her movement in an almost comical way in an attempt to have her bend forward and ripe to get put into a crushing side headlock.
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum