Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, BritBrat, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Harrier, Kelsea, killcarrion, LadyX, pu-level-up, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Need Debut matches/Simply looking for more

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:19 pm by Void Effect

Got bunch of girls that need to debut, if anyone interested, PM me here or on Discord

Comments: 13

Debut match needed for Li May and Satsuki Suzuki

Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:40 pm by Jstruggs716

Looking for a hentai match in FnF for Li May debut: https://www.afwrpg.com/t20516-li-big-titties-panda-may

Anything is fine with Satsuki, but her debut will on December 9: https://www.afwrpg.com/t20515-the-red-eyes-satsuki-suzuki

Comments: 0

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Justice Asuka

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Justice Asuka - Page 2 Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Justice Asuka

Post by HighFly on Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:10 am

Alaina had Justice up on top of the turnbuckle lifting her up and sending her flying to the mat with a top rope powerslam! Alaina got up and was thinking of what to do to follow up when Justice Asuka jumped up like nothing happened, sending a kick into the side of Alaina's head! The amazon groaned and staggered about dazed from the hit and wondering how one of her most potent moves was just shrugged off by her opponent.

HighFly

Back to top Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Justice Asuka - Page 2 Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Justice Asuka

Post by Iceman on Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:44 pm

Even if she wasn’t at her prime at the moment, Justice was a true veteran of the ring, a former champion who had her pride and she couldn’t be just pummeled to the ground like that in front of her crowd, not even by someone as strong as Alaina. That was the reason why Sanae was able to get up so quickly even after such a devastating move, but in her drive to get back on the match maybe she had gone too far. Asuka was feeling a little bit dizzy, but she wouldn’t stop now.

Pushing all her worries and her weakness against a corner, Justice was resolved to keep going even if that would get her drained from energy. Having Alaina staggering was an opportunity she would take, so Justice would rush at her rival and execute a belly to belly suplex on the bigger woman. Asuka was now obsessed with the idea of showing that woman what she could do, that she also was strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:14 am

Alaina felt herself grabbed by Asuka and lift up, crashing down hard to the mat on her back! "Arrrgghhhhhh!" Alaina groaned as she was smashed against the mat, kicking her legs as she was laid out in pain! She slapped the mat in frustration wondering how she started to forcefully only for Asuka to just come roaring back? The amazon was feeling not just humbled but embarrassed.

Alaina would shoe and kick at Asuka to get her away, trying to rise up herself although the going was slow. Her pride was hurt and she wanted to show the woman across from her just what high impact offense was!

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman on Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:49 pm

At the moment the match was in a complicated situation. Both women had in mind the reputation they had to maintain and were throwing their best at their rival, putting their pride and even their well being on the line in order to achieve victory. That was the case for Asuka  who was clearly overexerting herself in an aim to ascertain superiority.

As the veteran was trying to ger up she was kicked by Alaina. Groaning in pain and grimacing, Justice went to a halt as suddenly all her body paid the price of her overexertion. Her body felt heavy and pain was everywhere. She knew she needed to move fast so her rival wouldn't get an opportunity to retaliate, but at that time it wad impossible for her to move.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:30 am

Alaina staggered up and rushed right at Justice Asuka with her arm extended looking to crash into her with the biggest clothesline she could! "Get up from this!" Alaina shouted as she put everything she had into the clothesline, continuing to run towards the ropes to bounce back. If Justice Asuka did decide to rise up right away the amazon would crash into her with an even bigger running clothesline! If Justice Asuke stayed down Alaina would leap up and instead continue with a running leg drop down onto the chest of her opponent. Alaina's pride was still crushed and she was extra motivated to keep Asuka down on the mat.

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman on Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:29 pm

There was some true in Alaina Sander’s wrestling name, and that was beyond any possible doubt. The woman was a true Amazon with a capital A, a relentless warrior capable of incredible feats of strength, never yielding or surrendering until she was unable to move, and that time she was going to prove it once more. With a running clothesline, the Amazon sent Justice Asuka to the mat as she was hit directly in between her chest and her neck, and as the veteran would try to get up Alaina would catch her with a powerful dropkick to her chest that would leave Asuka coughing and crying in pain, rolling on her side to cup her pained chest as regaining her breath was more difficult with each second passing, Justice now unable to go back on her feet for some seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:03 am

Alaina felt a sense of accomplishment in keeping Justice Asuka down on the mat. Granted it took a ton but it was done. It was all a testament to how tough and resilient of an opponent Justice Asuka was. Alaina was going to like her or so she thought. It was a shame she couldn't chat her up in the middle of a match they both were out to win. Alaina bent down, trying to deadlift Asuka off the mat so she could slam her right back down to the canvas. After pulling off the deadlift slam Alaina would jump up in the air and extend her legs trying to smash Justice with a leg drop right afterward!

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum