Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Bored, want some matches, the nomal

Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:03 am by Void Effect

Want some RP matches, Bored mostly, find me on Discord, I am free most of the time, don't really have any limit of which types, okay with anything, and just bored, DM me if interested

Comments: 2

Looking for fresh matches :D

Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:32 am by Vcom7418

Hullo!

Like the title says, looking for more matches.

Clara and my new gal Chika are my priorities. Looking for new potential stories and/or one-off matches for both ladies, especially a debut in Chika's case. Alice is also available for matches, as are Clara and Alice together as a tag team.

It may take me a while to respond here, so I recommend contacting me on Discord (links and Discord profile are in my signature)

Match preferences:

Clara - Normal, softcore

Alice - Normal, Hardcore, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Moving to a New Computer

Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:26 pm by Gwyndolin

Hello everyone. With the passing of this Christmas, I've finally gotten a replacement for my old, dying laptop, not a moment too soon. Starting today, all of my threads will have to be placed on hold as I focus on setting up the new computer and moving everything over to it. I sincerely hope that this won't take more than a couple days, but computers are anything but predictable, so there's no telling for sure when I'll be back to writing here. I'll update this thread when it's all done.

Comments: 2

Da Xia vs Felicia Fletcher (D) - Hentai Falls match

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Da Xia vs Felicia Fletcher (D) - Hentai Falls match - Page 2 Empty Re: Da Xia vs Felicia Fletcher (D) - Hentai Falls match

Post by Iceman on Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:14 am

Felicia was facing her own debut with no lack of uncertainty. After all, she wasn't sure of what kind of match she was going to have, and that would heavily depend on the kind of rival she would face. At least her doubts wouldn't last much longer. Only some seconds shared with Da Xia were necesary to get to know about the Chinese's moral quality, and it wasn't the best one or the one Felicia would have liked for her first match ever in the AFW  but she was more than ready to get her hands dirty.

Even after the nasty beginning when her face was crashed against the mat, Felicia was now starting some retaliation as she got a hold on Da Xia's ankle and made her lose her footing and fall on the mat. From there the silver haired's plan was to transition into some submission hold that would ruin the Chinese's day, but her rival had other plans as she kept kicking preventing Felicia from regaining her footing.

Now that it was clear that the match wouldn't be a nice elegant one but a catty fight until one of them couldn't keep going Felicia could fight without holding her punches. Unable to get on her feet she planted her butt on the mat while she gained hold on Da Xia's other ankle, spreading her legs open. "Now stay still, bitch!", she would say before stomping the Chinese's crotch with her heel.

Back to top Go down

Da Xia vs Felicia Fletcher (D) - Hentai Falls match - Page 2 Empty Re: Da Xia vs Felicia Fletcher (D) - Hentai Falls match

Post by OmegaVan0 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:30 pm

Da Xia wasn't anticipating the sweep of the legs, embarrassed at getting dropped on her ass as a flash of angry evil washed over her face at Felicia getting one up over her. Her attempts to scramble up to her feet was quickly snuffed out as Felicia seized her ankles, preventing her from rising up as the scowl on her face darken, kicking her legs to try and free them from the silver bitch's grasp.

"Let go of me dammit!"
she hissed out, she wanted to take a swing at Felicia but with her hips under control she wasn't able to even reach Felicia from this range. But that's when things took a turn as Felicia's boot came pressing into her groin. Da Xia's eyes quickly widened as red flushed her cheeks with Felicia's foot shoving into her crotch, a huff of air rushed out of her with how hard the foot slammed into it.

But luckily the full weight and gravity of Felicia wasn't able to drive themselves completely into Da Xia as they were on even levels, the Chinese Bully gritting her teeth! "Fu-fucking bitch!"
OmegaVan0
OmegaVan0

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman on Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:33 pm

There was some delicious sense of irony in how the match had started. For someone that went so bitchy and treacherous at first when she brutally slammed Felicia’s forehead against the canvas and how she boasted about it, now Da Xia looked quite down and in suprising distress as it was now Felicia who had turned tables and got a solid grip at the Chinese’s ankles, spreading her legs and granting the silver haired a shot at her rival’s crotch.

Felicia’s boots were made from a spandex-like material, so thin and rubbery with just the minimal sole, so the tact with which Felicia could rub against Da Xia’s crotch was actually quite precise. For some seconds, Silver would rub the ball of her foot against the Chinese’s sex to further stimulate her. They were in a hentai match after all. However, from her current position there wasn’t much more Felicia could do to further make Da Xia closer to orgasming, and as fun as it was seeing the bitchy cocky bully all flustered Felicia needed to switch her game. In order to get a window of opportunity, she would suddenly strike with her heel against Da Xia’s lips, changing from sensual contact to what it should be a painful experience that left the Chinese exposed so she could transition moves. “You don’t insult the one who has her foot against that nasty thing you call your womanhood, bitch!” Felicia had tried a more wrestling approach, but if Da Xia wanted a bitchfight she would have one.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:14 pm

Da Xia felt the latex foot pushing into her groin as she squirmed on the mat, trying to pull her legs freed from Felicia's grasp to at least try to pull her thighs inward to refuse such easy access to her crotch. But the rubbing sensation of the foot, sliding up and down was incredibly difficult for her to stay focus as a low, long moan escaped her mouth. "Aaaaaaaahhh...!" she let out, head arching back as her fingers dug into the mat.

But simple grinding wasn't enough for the silver haired bitch, suddenly twisting her heel into her lower lips, a sharp exhale left her mouth as her body stiffened. "Fu-fuck you! You're going to get so fucked tonight!"
OmegaVan0
OmegaVan0

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman on Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:26 pm

No matter how by the book Felicia wanted her debut match to be, there was an ironic sense of satisfaction in how things unfolded for the moment. Da Xia had presented as a boasting and arrogant rival. She also had a violent impuse to her, always threatening and insulting Felicia. As much colder and cunning that the silver hair wanted to be it was difficult not to lower to the Chinese's level, even more when control over Da Xia was so easy. That was why Felicia chose to punish her rival with a powerful stomp to her crotch.

But that wouldn't be the end of it, as Felicia would use the time Da Xia spent dazed and crying in pain to move behind her rival and force her in a sitting position. Sitting behind the Chinese, Felicia wrapped her arms around Da Xia's midsection and squeezed her while one of her arms would secure her rival around the neck while the other would go directly to grope her still covered breasts, giving them a mix of caresses and hard squeezes. "You talk too much for someone being dominated. I guess you are all bark and no bite...", Felicia would say in whispers, so close to her rival's ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:18 am

Da Xia continued to growl in disgust as Felicia was having her way with her in such a state, anger and frustration continued to build within the cocky Chinese who was not pleased with having the match turn out like this. Her eyes tightened as the sole of her opponent's foot continued to grind against her crotch, shoving and grinding against her sensitive spot between the legs where every little motion in the foot had on her she felt in great detail. It sent shocks of sexual surges throughout her body as she twisted and turned on the mat, unable to pull her legs freed from Felicia's grasp.

But her opponent would reveal herself as cruel as Da Xia herself was, lifting her foot and slamming it right down onto her pussy! Da Xia's eyes widened as she was forced to scream out in pain. Arching her head back into the mat before dropping back down, Da Xia shot her hands down her crotch, legs kicking about as pain shot throughout her body. It gave Felicia all the time in the world to set up on her, sitting behind her and wrapping her arms around her, one around her neck and the other grabbing on her tit!

"Fu...fucking....bitch!"
OmegaVan0
OmegaVan0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum