by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hunting for Duels (For AgentHunter)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hunting for Duels (For AgentHunter) Empty Hunting for Duels (For AgentHunter)

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:14 pm

Charlotte was the sort that was still getting her feet wet in Tension, she'd yet to have an actual debut there but managed to at least give the fans of wrestling in Japan by going over to Friction and battling the Golden Queen Angela Gil to a draw. It had merely wetted Charlotte's appetite in all honesty, the girl had duked it out in front of hundreds of thousands of people late at night and it was like how the duel seeker dreamed. The only thing that it missed was the crowd chanting her name, the French girl hardly slept for the two days after it. It wasn't just because of those injuries too. But the down came after the buzz, Tension hadn't been giving Charlotte much notice. As much as Charlotte didn't want to believe in the concept of Nepotism one would think being the Cousin to one of Tension's most revered female wrestlers would surely mean you'd be getting matches booked left and right.

To be fair though, Charlotte still had no clue where to even go about in the Tension arena.

She had walked around with Eliza before, but that was when she had just touched down in Japan and was still jet lagged. Then the Duel Seeker had that match with Angela shortly after, then was out for awhile to nurse her injuries. It had been.....a bit of a blur to be perfectly honest.

The French girl figured she might as well go back into the Tension arena, dressed in her ring attire. The beauty of it was not only was it practical for wrestling but was also fashionable to double as clothing for when you were not in the squared circle. Still however Charlotte was lost more or less, she'd been wandering around for at least 20 minutes now. A lot of stuff was like signs were in Japanese too, Charlotte was still learning the language in all honesty.

"Merde, I can't call Eliza either she'll be doing dancing practise today......" Charlotte muttered to herself, her Cousin did like to turn her phone off during that to ensure total concentration. While admirable it made getting hold of her.....difficult at times. Huffing in dismay the Duel Seeker would lean on the wall and fold her arms before looking up at the ceiling, times like she this she wished she hadn't been so eager and waited for the jet lag to subside.......

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Duels (For AgentHunter) Empty Re: Hunting for Duels (For AgentHunter)

Post by Agent Hunter Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:26 am

"Dammit...", Cadence 'Hunter' Cahill Muttered, disappointed in the fact that in his search for the AFW building's gym, he had instead stumbled across another long hallway, one that curved to the left and its end, of course, was nowhere in sight. Though there was the occasional sign that tried to guide Cadence' way, his lacking knowledge of Japanese Kanji and how it worked had hindered the signs from being remotely helpful, other than bringing light on the idea that Cadence may very well had to study Kanji after today.

Being a Navy Seal of fifteen years, Cadence was a man that truly wasn't fazed by much, having been in fairly dire situations and having seen both the worst and best humanity has to offer. With this in mind, the idea of becoming more lost in the maze of a building was less a worry and seemed more a general nuisance, it, in all honesty, probably wouldn't do much more than turn his rather stern near emotionless expression into a thin lipped look of someone's jimmies being slightly ruffled. Accepting that being slightly more perturbed than he already is as an acceptable consequence of being a little more lost, Cadence began to march forward, the sound of his black combat boots clacked and thuded against the tile floor of the hall.

Moving further down the hall had brought an interesting sight, a woman, around five foot seven, and wearing a rather elegant dress, the type Cadence had seen at Military Galas. While it was rather weird to see such a beautiful dress in a wrestling facility, He couldn't judge on the account that his outfit was the physical manifestation of the phrase "Casual Friday on base!".  Noting that the woman looked somewhat begrudged, on the account of her crossed arms and her perturbed look up to the ceiling, Cadence decided that a cautious introduction might be appropriate, seeing as she would be the first person he would not only from the AFW company, but the first person in this maze of a building. Prior to working towards the woman for a formal greeting, however, Cadence had felt it necessary to make sure his outfit was not only up to snuff. But would meet most demands from the military. Looking down, the man confirmed that his DCU Camouflaged pants and arm guards were finely pressed and wrinkle free, his black combat boots were shiny enough to make a Drill Sergeant crack a smile, and his white T-shirt shirt was... well it was just there to be taken off during training.

With his equipment check done, Cadence began his walk over to the woman, his boots clacking upon tile probably heralding his arrival. Once close enough, Cadence stopped, both boots and feet properly placed, his hands held behind his back, and his back straight. "Good morning, ma'am...", Cadence began, his slightly gravel filled voice and light Irish accent both contrasting with the Japanese he spoke, a strange mesh of two different worlds he himself knew would more than odd on the best of occasions.
Agent Hunter
Agent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Duels (For AgentHunter) Empty Re: Hunting for Duels (For AgentHunter)

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:29 am

Charlotte was actually surprised that the signs in this place didn't have some form of English on them considering the sheer variety of wrestlers that reside in Tension, it was the international language of trade was it not? It had made the family visits over to Britain tolerable at worst in the mind of Charlotte, the lass was wondering if she should just get moving again. Perhaps she might just get lucky and get a flashback from her jet lagged memory at the time, or perhaps? No the wifi here was shit, even then it still just was in Japanese. Friction had been simple enough, Charlotte had been given her waiting spot and a place to change among other things and prompt medical treatment after her intense fight with the Golden Queen. The staff spoke good English at least so would it have really been that much of a bother to really put signs around the place in Tension?!

The duel seeker bit her lower lip in contemplation, but she was snapped out of her pondering by the sound of boots. Charlotte cast her gaze to the side to see a man heading down the hall, he looked the part of a guy who fought for a living for sure. She reasoned that from his combat fatigues and those muscles he had on him, a lean and mean fighting machine. The French girl quirked an eyebrow at the guy, she could already tell from a glance that he had some discipline to himself. As someone who aspired to be like that Charlotte reasoned it could take one to know one there. Polite too, calling Charlotte ma'am there.

Charlotte figured she could certainly respond in kind, the French girl would move off the wall and smile at him. The French girl was glad this guy spoke English at least. She'd respond with her accented tone in "Bonjour monsieur, my name is Charlotte Harenwood. Pleasure." the duel seeker gave a slight curtsey with her dress hemline. Giggling slightly she'd say "I hope you don't mind me saying but I errrr seem to be in a spot of bother, lost as it were. Yourself?" perhaps Charlotte had managed to get herself a bit of a lifeline here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Hunter Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:16 am

With the woman pushing off the wall, Cadences polite greeting had indeed worked, causing the girl to first smile and then speak. For whatever reason, Cadence had not put together that the woman was of European decent, infact it should have been obvious given her facial features and her light blue eyes, so when she spoke, her French accent had surprised the man enough for his stern eyes to widen ever so slightly and for a fraction of a second. For most people, hell, even for most soldiers, this reaction was as tame as they came; but for the former Seal a reaction like this was a tell tell sign that not only did the man have some preconceived notions about his new career choice, but that they were being shattered, or at least one of them was. Initially believing that the roster for AFW had consisted of locals, leaving him to be the odd one out, Cadence was actually happy to be wrong; even if the woman wasn't Irish like him, she spoke not only with perfect English, but also with a rather soothing accented voice that somewhat put the man at ease, though he would neither say so or show it.

The woman, Charlotte Harenwood, had not only introduced herself but had posed a statement that had suggested she was lost, and asked the man of his own status, that being, of course, that he was as lost as her. Deciding to try and kill two birds with one stone, Cadence attempted to try and reply to the woman's introduction with his own before replying to her question. Meeting her prior curtsey with a light and short bow if his head, the man started his introduction. "Cadence Cahill, ma'am or if you'd wish, you may call me by my call-sign, 'Hunter'", It was odd, really, the man had brought up his military call-sign in what he would now call ,"The Civilian world"  a place where such leftovers of military life were often forgotten and tossed to the wayside; but Cadence, for whatever reason, had chosen to not only keep the call-sign as part of his identity, but openly suggested that it could be used as a replacement for his actual name. It was an odd thing to think, but after so many years of using the call-sign in military life, it had become a part of who the man was, it defined him and was damn near close enough to be used as a second name. After recognizing why he was using his calling, the man returned to reality and begun on his answer to the woman's question. Meeting her gaze with his own piercingblue eyes begun in response,"... and yes, I too have been lost in this facility for some time. in fact, I approached hoping that you had proper knowledge of this facilities layout. "
Agent Hunter
Agent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:34 pm

As much as Charlotte wasn't one to believe in fairy tales and myth she was certain there could always be a belief in "The cavalry hath arrived.", perhaps this was a dose of good karma for the duel seeker's noble approach to life. This guy looked like he could handle himself and probably had an idea of his surroundings! All Charlotte would have to do is follow him surely and......

Well, it turned out to be not as simple as that.

The French girl would be informed of his name, Cadence Cahill AKA Hunter. A name that could surely put hair on your chest were you to be so inclined to have it Charlotte thought to herself. He might have been surprised by the French girl going from her native tongue to very good English, those lessons growing up surely paid off it seemed. The lad was proving to Ms Harenwood that Tension was going to have all sorts, her brief stint at Friction having teased that for her with the Golden Queen. Cadence even to a young lady like Charlotte was obviously military, she had a cousin that was of the profession herself actually. The career hadn't been for her, instead seeking the path of an MMA fighter to try and live as a modern day example of her ancestors engaging in combat by champion.

Still it seemed they had a similar issue of being lost, Charlotte tilted her head to one side and said "I see, Monsieur Cadence perhaps we shall accompany each other? I had been given a tour by Cousin Eliza, but I had a case of le jet lag from coming in from Paris that day so the memory is a bit iffy. I was looking for the gym myself what say you?" the duel seeker would wait for his response, if this guy looked the stuff and was dressed for duking it out Charlotte reckoned she could learn a thing or two from scrapping with him. It was the line of work after all. But was Cadence up for it? Never mind the fact they'd need to figure out where they were going to begin with......

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Hunter Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:19 pm

The French woman in front of Cadence had given an interesting proposition, that being that he could accompany her in the search of the buildings gym. While the constant thought of being lost had been rummaging through his mind for the past twenty or so minutes, the idea of at least being lost with company was far greater than the alternative; this Charlotte had also mentioned that she had been given a jont through the facility by a cousin who went by Eliza, which meant that even if her memory was as fuzzy on the event as she claimed, she'd must still have a modicum of understanding of the place's layout, or at least the man believed she should have.

Taking the chance to be accompanied by the kindly French woman, Cadence nodded in response to her suggestion before speaking once more, the man's gravelly yet crisp accented voice cut through the quiet air tha the hallway had surroundedthe two in. "I would much appreciate the company, Ms. Harenwood, both in these halls and in the gym, that is if we find it..."

Cadence honestly did appreciate the company, though he probably would never say it, meeting Charlotte was the distraction the man needed to bring his mind at ease. For so long anxiety and fear brought on by his "Condition"  as he called it, had made a man who rarely ever questioned what needed to be done or even second guessed any plan, even last ditch effort ones like the one he was enacting now, do the exact opposite. While anxiety and fear were the least that PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) had actually brought to the table among even worse symptoms, they were the ones that hindered the man from going to this building sooner. Now that he had met Charlotte, he had the perfect distraction from what had been haunting him for so long, someone to meet and possibly even make some sort of semi-propinquity with.

"...Maybe, if you wish..." Continued Cadence, who slowly let go of his hands from behind his back and began walking to her right, taking a studying glance of the section of hallway behind the woman. Taking his gaze off the hallway and meeting it back to hers, he continued his thought process, "...we could even spar with each other.". Looking back to the hall behind Charlotte  Cadences eyes scanned the length of each wall, his eyes darting to and from as he analyzed them for any new direction to follow. Realizing that there was a well hidden intersection further down the hall, with this new discovery in mind he turned his gaze back to Charlotte's, speaking once again in a rather inquisitive tone. "For the sake Pathfinding purposes, what direction did you come from to get here?". As soon as he said the word "here", Cadence lifted his right arm ever so slightly and used its hand and extended index finger to point where the woman had been standing. "... As I believe I have found where the gym might be."
Agent Hunter
Agent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:20 pm

Charlotte truth be told hadn't really been in the Tension buildings all that much, mostly that it was because she didn't have a proper match yet. The duel seeker was expecting her phone to be buzzing non stop with requests and bookings among other things given the status of her relative, but Charlotte was sure that would change soon. After all she had given a very great performance in her first match in Tokyo, taking the Golden Queen to a ten count draw and powerbombed her into a set of steel steps among other things, the duel seeker had merely wetted her appetite however and she longed to get into the ring against men just like Eliza and prove the might of the Harenwoods. She was grateful for the company of Mr Hunter, for she had rarely actually met someone that could speak English. Charlotte really doubted that French would be a common tongue even in Tension and her Japanese was a work in progress.

"Oui, likewise Monsieur. I'm told Tension can be a fairly lawless place at times, I'm fully capable of taking care of myself though that being said." Charlotte was fully aware of its seedier side, one that she flatly refused to indulge. Still she was welcome for the company of Mr Cadence, the man had proposed an offer to spar to which the duel seeker would give a big smirk at the man and say "I'd be more than happy to spar with you Monsieur, I can tell already you would be an impressive opponent and my nom de guerre is the Duel Seeker after all." Charlotte beamed upwards with a glowing expression, the lady would twirl with enthusiasm as the prospect.

Cadence was on full pathfinding mode here, something that Charlotte could appreciate. The French girl would say "My direction? Errr I would wager it was coming up from where you were, I passed one room that was.....well the less said of it the better. But please lead on Monsieur I'm sure we shall hear the sounds of the gym as we approach no?" the Hunter probably could have been a detective, one of those film noir ones in New York. Charlotte however was more familiar with the works of Poirot personally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Hunter Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:38 am

As Cadence listened to the woman speak, he had come to learn several things about the woman in front of him, like for one, she was confident in her abilities stating that she could handle herself, which Cadence would definitely put to the test during their sparring match. He had also learned that Charlotte either liked or indulged in challenges or bring challenged based upon how she acted towards his proposition of a sparring session, and how she twirled in excitement after she accepted, this giving credit to her nom de guerre. Among other subjects Charlotte had also said several things that came up as red flags for Cadence, like how there was a room that she described with "the less said about it, the better", as well as saying that friction was rather lawless. While these could be nothing, they still reminded Cadence of some hear say about AFW he had heard months back, it was something about the company, including the Tension side of it, having matches that were called "Hentai Matches" and that the match type involved sex between opponents. While he didn't substantiate this claim, he may have had the opportunity now; Charlotte had stated before that she had a cousin who had shown her around the building, from that Cadence could extrapolate that this "Eliza" must have been here far longer than Charlotte and may have told her something of the subject. Though, he would have to shove this thought process aside for now, it was still something he could question her on later.

With Charlotte having confirmed that the direction she had come from was the exact way Cadence himself had came through, the man now had his lead, that being the intersection further down the hallway that had inexplicably blended in with the white walls of the passage. Deciding that seeing the new intersection through was their best chance of finding the gym, Cadencd began to walk towards it, though stopping five steps in to turn back and give the woman a "Follow me" hand gesture.

Moving through not only the hall they occupied, but through the intersection as well, Cadence spotted a large set of two metallic blue doors on the other end of the new wall. The two doors were windowed, encompassing a small rectangular viewing portal on each. With one look through the small windows, the man could already see a few punching bags, machines for differing muscle groups, and an as of yet unoccupied ring. Applying pressure to the left door had made it give in and creak to an ajar position. Now knowing that the doors were indeed not locked or hindered in any way shape of form, he pushed the door wide open, turned to Charlotte, and with an "after you" gesture of his right arm and hand.
Agent Hunter
Agent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:44 pm

Charlotte would have to admit this had been the most entertaining day she had in quite some time, not since that duel she had in Tokyo was she interested in where she was. Perhaps it was because of the mysterious nature that Mr Hunter had to himself that made Charlotte curious as to how he rocked in the ring, if his attire and body was any indication this was a guy that knew how to fight. The thought made the French girl giddy, there's no way she'd have been able to fight someone like this back in those college MMA rings where everyone was green and wet behind the ears.

No here Charlotte would hopefully be able to cross blows against a pro, even if he wasn't an actual wrestling veteran the guy sure looked like he'd been in his fair share of fights. So the duel seeker was keen to hit the ring and see what the men of Tension had to offer now, far too often Charlotte had only fought those of a similar body type to herself. Which partly drew her to Kyoto as the diverse range of foes would give her plenty to sink her teeth into.

She smiled broadly as she followed Cadence, it seemed the pair had only established a sort of rapport with one another. Charlotte had the classic French charm with her looking very much like an aristocratic daughter with her neatly done hair and fantastic short dress, Cadence had the quiet confidence and keen insight that made him able to discern the right way forward when the duel seeker had been lost quite frankly. Lo and behold they managed to arrive at the gym, with Cadence offering to allow Charlotte to visit the place first. "Merci Cadence." Charlotte said with a smile as she'd open into the gym.

The duel seeker would walk into it and crack her neck as she did, Charlotte was eyeing the ring there. She would say to Hunter "Now Monsieur, I'll take a few minutes to limber up if you don't mind. Would there by anything in particular you'd like to focus on in this session or shall we simply go with the flow?" Charlotte began stretching her arms as she walked towards the ring before then using the ring apron itself to help stretch her leg as she did a pre match routine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Hunter Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:57 am

Entering the gym himself, Hunter listened to the woman's words then responded. "I say we go with the flow...", he said slowly reaching down under his pants belt and slowly removing the white shirts hem that he buried in between himself and the pants. With his rather sculpted upper body now revealed, Cadence turned to put the shirt he was now folding on his hands on a nearby bench. Hunter continued talking, keeping a pragmatic tone with each word, "You said you could handle yourself, I plan to test that.".

Making a one-hundred and eighty degree turn towards the ring he stretched both of his arms, eventually swinging each one in a circular motion around the shoulder joint to loosen it up. Eventually reaching the base of the ring, Hunter stopped and began to study the rings features, realizing he was reminded by the gyms that some larger ships, say for instance, carriers had. Those rings had been primarily used to practice boxing, or Muay Thai, had this style of ring been set up the same way? Now officially curious, Hunter decided to forgo the leg stretches for now, and satisfy his curiosity. Grabbing the top rope with both hands, Hunter pulled himself up to the rong appron. Once having a solid stance, he maintained a hold of the top rope then began to push and pull on it, testing its strength. Now satisfied to know that the ropes were similar to those on the ships ring, he decided to get a better look from inside. Moving to the left side of that section of apron, he placed his left hand on the ring post, bent his legs at the knees and pushed off the apron with his jump, vaulting over the ropes. Landing on to the mat of the ring boots first with a relatively loud THUD. Looking over the inside of the ring, Hunter had come to realize that a wrestling ring was a lot more padded than boxing rings were, which made sense with the amount of rather creative moves wrestlers used inside these things. With his curiosity satisfied for now, Hunter decided to post himself right above where Charlotte was stretching. Putting both hands on the top rope and leaning forward on them in a rather relaxed position, he looked down at the woman, quickly realizing that this was the perfect time to get his question on the supposed "Hentai match" type answered.

"Charlotte...", he called out, using her first name, as she did when he had opened the door for her. "I have a question for, one you may be able to answer...", Hunter continued, developing that inquisitive tone he had used before, a strange inflection of the man's voice that sort of made him sound like an old P.I. questioning  a suspect about the scene of a crime, "you said prior that Tension was lawless and it reminded me of something. Months back I heard about a rumor that AFW had something called a 'Hentai' match type, if I may ask, what is it? What does it entail?."
Agent Hunter
Agent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next