Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

Iceman, LARIATO, Ringropes98

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Avalanche 2020 Postponement

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 pm by killcarrion

Due to various circumstances, including some board members becoming ill (whom we all wish a prompt and speedy recovery), magnified stress levels due to the holiday season, and the fact that our delay of SummerSplash may have inadvertently pushed some storylines further down the line...this year we've decided to postpone the beginning of Avalanche from Dec 1st to Dec 15th.

This is to give members more time to finish threads or further storylines in preparation for their Ava match, and hopefully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Remi Tachibana vs. Hikaru Sawazaki

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Remi Tachibana vs. Hikaru Sawazaki - Page 2 Empty Re: Remi Tachibana vs. Hikaru Sawazaki

Post by HighFly on Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:36 pm

Hikaru was pumped up, her hot start energizing the young woman! Hikaru grabbed hold of Remi and tried to lift her up into a sitting position up on the top rope before climbing up herself. Hikaru was trying to perch on the top rope herself, attempting to grab hold of Remi. It was clear she was trying to get herself in position to deliver a big superplex to the woman although having some trouble keeping her footing as the balanced herself.

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Remi Tachibana vs. Hikaru Sawazaki - Page 2 Empty Re: Remi Tachibana vs. Hikaru Sawazaki

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:17 am

All those attacks that she had received earlier seemed to have softened Remi quite greatly, and now, Hikaru had set her up at the top of the turnbuckle, presumably to execute a superplex. Trying hard to think clearly while breathing heavily, Remi realized what her opponent was trying to pull here, and she knew that there was something that she could do to stop her opponent's momentum.

The moment Hikaru was standing on the top ropes, Remi would try to seize this opportunity. With her opponent standing before her, Remi would attempt to ram her head right into Hikaru's belly, hoping to push her off the ropes, sending her falling down onto the mat, stopping her from carrying out the plan that she had in her mind.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:22 pm

Hikaru was perched and about to grab hold of Remi when the headbutt smashed her abdomen! Hikaru fell back tumbling and falling hard onto her back down not he mat in front of the turnbuckle! Hikaru coughed and wheezed, kicking the mat as her arms cradled her abdomen after having the surprise strike effectively knock the fight out of her for the time being!

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:51 am

Successfully knocking down her opponent with a headbutt to her stomach, Remi looked at Hikaru, who was currently on the mat, and she would try to make use of her elevated position. Getting herself up right on top of the turnbuckle, she would then leap up into the air, looking to target her opponent with a diving stomp, driving her feet right into her stomach, hoping to inflict a great damage on her with the attack.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:00 am

Hikaru was down and the big diving stomp absolutely crushed the life right out of her! "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She howled in pain and cradled her abdomen as she kicked the mat in pain! She was clearly down and out after the surging Remi came storming back into the match with some devastating offense leaving Hikaru laid out on the mat. This was not good and the young wrestler was unsure what to expect after such unorthodox moves to get her out of the fight.

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:08 pm

Hitting Hikaru with a diving stomp, landing it right on her stomach, Remi then stepped away from her, observing the condition of her opponent. Remi smiled, thinking that the move had inflicted quite a massive damage on Hikaru before she bent down, looking to pull her up. She was looking to wrap her arms around her body, trapping her arms under hers so that she could subject her to a crushing bearhug!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:37 pm

Hikaru was hauled up and lift, limp like dead weight in the hands of Remi. However as soon as the bear hug squeeze was applied the putty like Hikaru tensed up, howling in pain as she thrashed about! "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHA!"

Hilary's limbs flailed and thrashed as her head shook violently back and forth, the wrestler was overcome by pain and in unbearable agony as the hold continued!

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum