Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Jackpot PPV: Jinx Promo

3 posters

Go down

Jackpot PPV: Jinx Promo Empty Jackpot PPV: Jinx Promo

Post by Serpon Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:15 pm

Jackpot PPV: Jinx Promo Vibes_1

A Special Promo Featuring Jinx
Spoiler:

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Jackpot PPV: Jinx Promo Empty Re: Jackpot PPV: Jinx Promo

Post by Yori Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:06 pm

They had some nerve, booking up top billings without her. Even if this wasn't one of AFW's big blockbuster pay per views, she was one of their star athletes. Anyone in the back could tell them that, mostly due to her secondhand bragging and out of context claims she was considered the most dangerous rival on the roster… as per AFW magazine's awards this past year. Though her ego had inflated a few sizes larger by the accolade, her track record was starting to shed some light on the fact the rookie talent had some potential when she wasn't stuck in the hentai circuit. It said something that someone who so often made use of questionable tactics in the ring often garnered such a positive can reaction. If nothing else she was a good entertainer.

Notably lacking on the card was some solid gold up for grabs, casting a tiny damper on the glitz and glamour to be had. While the crowd might not be paying it any mind, Jinx had. It wasn't that she cared to watch, no, she had been looking to confirm some nasty little rumors floating around backstage that the world champ had gotten injured in her last big title defense against one big bad bunny. She couldn't confirm it, but word was she would be out for a while. That made her title prime for the taking. If she tried to defend it, the feline fighter was going to take it from her, easy. If she couldn't? Well, they would likely strip her. There wasn't a world in which Jinx saw them bending over backwards to accommodate someone with Adrian's track record by giving her special treatment, after the last match it was almost a given that management would love to see her lose the belt. Throwing out the challenge now put her in the public eye for number one contendership either way. Win/win.

Theme:
Jinx:

Pushing through the curtains onto the stage, she didn't add her usual theatrics to her musical entrance. She dressed for the occasion though. Slick pinstripe slacks, black dress shoes with violet colored spats, and a tight purple suit vest with an open upper back with nothing underneath to show a bit of skin as per usual. Some dice shaped earrings dangled from her ear, the single dots replaced with small cartoonist cat skulls and at her wrists several golden bangles jingled. In her hand, a microphone, casually twirled between her fingers as she walked to the ring. Taking her time to soak in the energy from the hyped up crowd, she slipped between the ropes and walked the inside edges, striking a few poses that were purposely meant to seem natural. Once the crowd started to settle, she brought the microphone to her lips, speaking with a sly smirk.

"They call it light pollution. All this bright neon...no wonder it's so hard to see the real stars out here tonight. Lucky for you, I made some time in my busy schedule to pay you all a visit." Jinx moved over to the back side of the ring, folding her arms on top of the ropes as she leaned forward, talking to the audience.

"I know, I knooooooow. I really didn't have to do this but I wanted to set some things straight. See, originally I was going to come out here and make a challenge, put on a show for all you lovelies. It was going to be great… but I heard, from a little birdy, the person I was going to call out is getting cold feet. See, they have been trying to stack the odds in their favor, but things haven't been going so well for them anymore… so they are too scared to fight me here tonight…" This was of course, a lie, but there was no real way for anyone to prove that. Just stoking the fires a bit. Jinx pushed off the ropes, lazily walking to the center of the ring, staring up at the ramp.

"So how about it, Adrian Kytes? You want to come out here and tell all these people why they paid good money to be here and don't get to see Friction's real rising star take home that pretty little belt of yours tonight?" Was she actually here? Jinx didn't really know. She certainly wasn't expecting her to come out here though, if the rumors were true. Maybe, if nothing else, her little bullet club cronies we're in attendance looking to get even after they were made to look like a bunch of stooges. That was fine… she had considered this eventuality which was why she had a pair of brass knuckles tucked into her back pocket in case someone wanted to get cheeky. "I have this time slot booked, so we can wait here for you if you need to muster the courage to show yourself!"

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:34 pm

No-one had seen hair nor hide of Adrian Kytes, the illustrious AFW champion since her hellacious hell in a cell match against the surprise opponent: Death Bunny. And given what had happened in that match, the champion's abscence was not surprising in the slightest. It had even come as a slight relief to everyone that the Bullet Club Commando was AWOL. The referees appreciated not being used as chess pieces, the wrestlers appreciated not being screwed out of their wins, and the crowd just enjoyed not having to play the game of "Guess the screwy match finish" every time the Club showed up, even if their championships were on the shelf with them.

Still, with Jinx's unndeniable challenge laid down in Las Vegas, the AFW World Champion couldn't just let it slide. For the first time since defending her title against the Grim Hopper, Adrian Kytes was coming out.

The Champ... in better days:

The Bullet Club theme answered the dark skinned loudmouth's call, but unlike other times where the Jackson Sisters or Adrian herself had come out to a barrage of pyrotechnics, Adrian Kytes was instead wheeled out, literally, in a wheel chair, by one of the trainees. She had dressed in her standard "I'm shilling this merch" attire of jeans and the latest T shirt, covered by a black jacket and the AFW championship belt across her waist. What was definitely not standard, was the cast around her hand and wrist that had filled one of the sleeves of her jacket, and the massive white brace around her neck.

With another trainer handing Adrian a microphone, the champion was left to stiffy scowl at Jinx before opening her mouth "You must think you're really clever. Don't you? The first of the sharks to show their fin once they smell blood in the water. Well for your information, and for the rest of the losers here in Vegas-" She began to a chorus of boos "-Jinx, you will not be laying a single finger on me tonight."

"As a result of the heinous assault I suffered at the hands of someone who I will only describe as a sore loser," The champion continued in among the new chants of "Bunny's gonna kill you" "The wonderful AFW medical team has decided to formally prevent me from returning to active duty in a wrestling ring. That means, for the remedial class people out there... so about 90% of everyone watching, Adrian Kytes will not be defending her rightful championship in Las Vegas, Nevada."

"However!" She yelled, wincing in pain as she did so "Jinx, since you were so good as to book this timeslot for yourself perhaps, as challenger, you deserve a proper explanation as to what happens next. As I relayed to everyone on my twitter account... tech guys, can you put the tweet on the big screen?"

Jackpot PPV: Jinx Promo M4yhdSy

"Thank you. As you can see, I promised that I will not relinquish my championship to someone who has no claim to it. But fortunately, there is a little rule that says as Champion, I can nominate a Second to fight in my stead as Interim Champion. Now most people wouldn't be able to trust anyone enough to trust with such an important duty, they could after all just run off with the belt. But that's the benefit of being Bullet Club for life! So without further ado, we will have an AFW championship match, tonight! Right Now!"

"So, Jinx, Las Vegas. AFW fans and haters: May I introduce to you! The new, Interim..." She paused as her frown turned into a sinister smirk before adding the next word, waiting for the large shadow to start moving through the curtain as her dedicated second came out to stand tall at the top of the ramp "...HEAVYWEIGHT AFW Champion of The World. The Enforcer, the Underboss! REBECCA TOMKO!"

The Interim Champ:

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:45 pm

Jinx had come out here tonight fully expecting the champion to be a no show. After all, she hadn't been booked and everything suggested that Ms. Kytes was going to be out of action for a bit. This was all grandstanding, making a good show to give her a place to work from when title contention came up. Who would they look to first but the woman who shined a light on the currently incapable belt holder? Shifting her weight, she stared up at the ramp with a ranger smirk as the crowd worked themselves into a frenzy on her behalf… then it happened.

Her mischievous gaze narrowed at the sound of the Bullet Club's anthem hitting the speakers, feeling the hairs o  the back of her neck stand up a bit. She straightened as well, letting her amber gaze scan her surroundings to make sure she covered possible angles of attack from any would be ambushers. When no threats presented itself she was only left with the sad battered image of Adrian wheeled out onto the stage looking like hell on wheels… though not in the general sense of the phrase. It got a sudden burst of laughter from the feline fighter, overcome in the moment of just how pathetic the champion looked but she reiner it in, stifling it with a hand to her lips.

"Is that so? You'd have better rolled your sorry backside out here with a good reason why that is, or I might just drag you down here myself." Jinx looked absolutely tickled pink, a surge of confidence at seeing her would be opponent actually convinced to a wheelchair. It was the right move to come out here when Adrian didn't have legs to stand on, rather literally at this moment. Being compared to a shark wasn't too far off. Any predator worth their salt would drag down the wounded stragglers first, it only made sense.

Jinx quirked a slender brow at the rolling Death Bunny chants taking over the stands. Rather than trying to rally them behind her instead, she went along with it by throwing a fist up in time with the audience, pumping it along with them to gain clout by proxy to their already positive energy. Death Bunny had enough can support to spare, not like it hurt her at all to share.

"Oh, woooow. Getting real desperate for follows huh Addy? Throwing your socials up during a pay per view… Shameless" Jinx waltzed to the front of the ring, casually folding her arms over the top rope again to lean comfortably forward as she flashed a toothy grin. Oh no, who would have thought Adrian was going to claw and scratch to keep hold of her belt… just about everyone? The feline fighter rolled her eyes, about to say something further when Adrian continued. Her expression soured at bit at the idea of someone else temporarily taking change of the belt to let the other woman recover, enough to get a snarling tug at the corner of her lips. She settled though to save face, keep things cool. Nothing to get upset about… who was it , which of the Jackson sisters? She was feeling confident in her odds against either one of them in a singles match even if they were at 100%.

The darker hair woman in he ring slowly pushed off the ropes, standing her full height as Adrian grew the process out. Taking in a deep breath through her nose she squinted at the silhouette behind the wheelchair, trying to make it out. When the new interm champ the light, the cocksure cat gal visibly wilted. Rebecca Tomko was by all accounts, a far more capable and dangerous woman than Adrian. About a foot taller and a good hundred pounds heavier, the woman was an absolute juggernaut. Jinx held up a hand, making a shooting gesture, slightly flustered by this turn of events.

"What kind of nonsense loophole bullshit is this, huh? Not even woman enough to fight me, you have to hire a frankenstein's monster to do your matches for you now?" Livid, Jinx paced the ring waiting for an official to come out here and make what was happening clear. Was this allowed? Was she actually expected to wrestle tonight? She wasn't even in her gear!

...but what if she won? What did she have to fear? Ever since she had started doing real matches again she was on a winning streak. When was the last time Rebecca even had a match? She stopped in her tracks, turning her head back to the duo at the top of the ramp. "You sound pretty confident in your "enforcer". So how about you wave champion's advantage. If your big bad belt babysitter can't play fair or gets counted out, I take that belt of yours with me… unless you think she can't back it in the ring with me for real?"

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:18 pm

Oh it was so sweet to watch the Feline fighter's face fall the moment Adrian revealed her grand plan to still be champion even if it was from a hospital bed, even if the cat managed to come to her senses a moment later, just that brief moment of the smile being wiped off her face was going to be replayed frame-by-frame whenever the champ got around to watching the replay.

Jinx's challenge had to have been a bluff when she came out all jazzed up for a night on the town rather than in ring gear, and the sight of the two metre tall Amazon was doing her confidence no favours, but ever the opportunist: the challenger was trying to spin this in her favour despite the sudden surprise by demanding that Rebecca relinquish the Champion's Advantage for the cost of having had little time to prepare. While Adrian might have been balking in her chair at the prospect, contemplating perhaps instead delaying so that both (Interim) champion and challenger had sufficient time to prepare, Rebecca had no such qualms against going against Jinx under her conditions. She gave Adrian a quick look before the wheelchair-bound wrestler willingly handed her massive girlfriend both the microphone and her own AFW Friction World Championship Belt, the first time she'd handed it over without any complaints whatsoever

"All right, you're on!" The amazon declared, throwing the championship belt over shoulder while Adrian called for one poor sap to fulfil the un-enviable task of being the referee in this impromptu title match before she was wheeled backstage leaving Rebecca to fight it out on her own. It had been a long time since the woman who once had claim to be the one true heavyweight in Friction had a major match, and she had as much to prove as Jinx did.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down