Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

dlamp, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for Return Matches.

Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm by Hedgehawk

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for anyone interested to help me get back into the swing of things and get or two going on the site.

Mostly I am looking for something from my character Trinity. Given her style I am looking for something on the more hardcore side, a cage match, no DQ, or even a streetfight. Given her build and her personality I don't mind her going up against males with a similar personality.

I am also up for possibly looking at setting a match up for Momoka. Though not sure if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Just an update

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm by Deus001

Hey folks just a quick public service announcement

So I'm now back at work proper now. So expect my posting to be somewhat erratic now, as we get into May I'll likely get more hours from the fam and eventually I'll be working full time for them by the end of the year. At that point I'll be able to come up with more of a posting routine, but as it stands if my post rate gets more iffy as we go into the year that's why but I'll still be doing stuff dw Smile

Comments: 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILLCARRION!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:29 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Happiest of Birthdays to our beloved Bird of Murder, Killcarrion.

He deserves it, this dude has worked IMMENSELY hard during his time as a mod to try and bring lots of cool ppvs, matches, stories, and such to the site and works tirelessly to try and help out as much as possible.

He's a legit good dude, and one of my absolute best friends.

Love ya buddy!

Sabrina Anderson vs. Yvonne Gulski - Page 6 4af03c10

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

Sabrina Anderson vs. Yvonne Gulski

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Sabrina Anderson vs. Yvonne Gulski - Page 6 Empty Re: Sabrina Anderson vs. Yvonne Gulski

Post by Grievous77 Sat May 01, 2021 12:41 am

And, like that, Sabrina experienced a firm sensation of flesh greeting leather and a body slamming against her body. Despite her initial momentum, Sabrina was the one who staggered back as she found a relatively sweaty body clutched right up against her for a few brief moments as her gloved fist struck tender flesh, but not enough to really dig in as she had hoped. As the bell finally rang, she stepped away just as well, staring quietly at her opponent's side before making note of it for a few moments.

Stepping away just as Yvonne did the same, she leveled a rather calm gaze right upon her opponent's without much else. She didn't bother trying to talk smack and throw off her game or anything like that. She just stared before doing the same and turning on her heel as she took to her corner. Seat pulled out for her and all, Sabrina took a seat and sighed, slinging her arms over the ropes as her corner filled her in once again.

"Not bad... You managed to get the upper hand this round, but she seems more intent on using your momentum against you for big blows. I don't think she has KO potential unless she's relying on something else in her style to do it... So, as far as I see, this was at least a win for you in this round. You nailed her well and well. I'm surprised she kept standing though. Truth be told, her type of body shouldn't be suited for taking hits."

"Hmph, she's not weak, idiot. She's strong. She's got some guts and I can fucking respect that. Still, she ain't done for, no, but I don't think I got much longer. Points and all that shit are still a factor... Ugh, what should I do?"

"Play defensive. Try and bait her in before switching to aggressive. It's more of a risky gamble, but the last time you went aggressive, she wasn't ready. This time? She's gonna do everything she can to try and keep you at a distance where she can snipe you. You gotta try and bait her in. At the very least, see if you can close in up on her and hammer away, alright?"

Sabrina sighed before getting her mouthguard cleaning, taking a chug of water and spitting it right back out with a crack of the neck!

Back to top Go down

Sabrina Anderson vs. Yvonne Gulski - Page 6 Empty Re: Sabrina Anderson vs. Yvonne Gulski

Post by acuyra Mon May 03, 2021 5:25 am

[ b]”I know what you’re trying to do here, I do. It’s not a bad plan, but I don’t see it work. This woman, Sabrina, she might look like dumb muscle, but she’s clearly more than that. She’s tenacious, tough, and well-trained, a combination that will continue to be a nightmare for you. Trying to hit her with the counter is a good idea, going for the big finish, but you have to see the risk involved you keep…are you listening to me?”

In truth, she wasn’t. Some of that had to do with her bell being so thoroughly rung throughout this match, a natural consequence of fighting the human equivalent of a sledgehammer. She would have to make a visit to the infirmary after this match, get a CT scan. She didn’t think she had a concussion, but there was a faint ringing in her ear, this high-pitched whine that was in the distance. Nothing serious, she hoped.

But more than anything, she focused on the woman across the ring from her. All the damage that she’d done to her, running all the moves they’d made on each other, where they’d gone throughout this match. They hadn’t even been fighting all that long, much shorter than the average wrestling match, but it felt like she’d been going at it for hours. It even hurt to blink, she swore.

Endure. Preserve. Commit.

She snapped to attention near the end of Sergei’s speech, casting an eye his way through her swollen lids. Her vision was still clear, for the moment, but too many more hits and that would change.

”I’m listening.” She ran the glove over her hair, getting a few stray hairs clear of her vision. The last thing she needed right now was an obstruction. ”You think I should play it safe?”

”I [b]know you should play it safe.” Her tilted her head back and gave her some water. [b]”You’re ahead of points, you still have that lead. If you play it smart, don’t go toe-to-toe with her, you will win.”[b]

”So you want me to run away.”

Sergei sat up and folded his arms at that, pausing with a furrowed brow. [b]”I want you to be smart. You can’t stop a freight train, Yvonne.”[b]

”No,” Yvonne stood up as the bell rang and brought the mouthguard to her lips. ”But you can derail it.”

At the referee’s urging, Yvonne slid the piece back into her mouth and moved out of the corner, heading towards the center. She was slow once again, but this time was different from the last time she had emerged. Those were purposeful steps, not tentative. Maintaining a solid pose throughout, as if every move she made had a distinct purpose. Careful spacing, thoughtful movements.

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum