Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 3 Bots

acuyra, Deus001, Mart-Kos, skip-stop, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for Return Matches.

Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm by Hedgehawk

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for anyone interested to help me get back into the swing of things and get or two going on the site.

Mostly I am looking for something from my character Trinity. Given her style I am looking for something on the more hardcore side, a cage match, no DQ, or even a streetfight. Given her build and her personality I don't mind her going up against males with a similar personality.

I am also up for possibly looking at setting a match up for Momoka. Though not sure if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Just an update

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm by Deus001

Hey folks just a quick public service announcement

So I'm now back at work proper now. So expect my posting to be somewhat erratic now, as we get into May I'll likely get more hours from the fam and eventually I'll be working full time for them by the end of the year. At that point I'll be able to come up with more of a posting routine, but as it stands if my post rate gets more iffy as we go into the year that's why but I'll still be doing stuff dw Smile

Comments: 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILLCARRION!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:29 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Happiest of Birthdays to our beloved Bird of Murder, Killcarrion.

He deserves it, this dude has worked IMMENSELY hard during his time as a mod to try and bring lots of cool ppvs, matches, stories, and such to the site and works tirelessly to try and help out as much as possible.

He's a legit good dude, and one of my absolute best friends.

Love ya buddy!

Dinner for Three - Page 3 4af03c10

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

Dinner for Three

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dinner for Three - Page 3 Empty Re: Dinner for Three

Post by Mart-Kos Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:02 am

Kazuma had been sure he had played the perfect gentleman for Sintharia and Lunara. He had been respectful, he tried to be humble, he kept his lewd mind in check but in one single summation of their conversation Sintharia had completely undermined his credibility. Sure he probably brought it upon himself by mentioning how much he would've enjoyed spending time with the both of them but he didn't mean it in a sexual sense......at least not right away, he would've like to build up their relationship first.

It was then that Lunara challenged Kazuma to a match, but not just any match. She chose to challenge him to a Hairstyle Hentai POW Match, in front full view of the other restaurant customers. Before Kazuma could play it off as a joke however Sintharia revealed a rather shocking secret; that the two of them were AFW wrestlers! Meaning all that work he had put into being humble was more or less wasted as the two of them were probably well aware of him.

Now he had to choose, did he backdown from such a blatant challenge or did he accept? The risk was that if he didn't accept the two sisters would more than likely drag his name through the mud around AFW, if he accepted the risk would be becoming their personal slave for a whole evening or day if they so chose. But the reward of having them both during that time was certainly worth the reward.

"Alright Lunara, let's do it. I won't accept any complaints from either of you when I win though." Kazuma said as he stood up trying not to backdown from the sisters' challenge.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:39 pm

All actions have reasons. And Lunara and Sintharia also had reasons to do this. And although these reasons were very selfish, it did not matter to them. For the blonde, this game was nothing more than entertainment. In turn, Sintharia has always enjoyed manipulation and mind games. And today Kazuma gave them all this, becoming a victim of their very perverse, but quite subtle and interesting game. Each of the sisters watched with interest the reaction of the Japanese guy.

It was obvious that he did not expect to find out that both girls, like him, are part of the AFW federation. Well, life is full of surprises. And it was easy to see from his face that he was torn between two fires. Indeed, this was exactly what Lunara's trap was. Kazuma could refuse the challenge and show himself as a boastful coward. Or he could accept the challenge, risking becoming the Ashmore sisters' whore for a while. The sisters looked at each other, expecting the Japanese guy's answer. And finally the answer was received. And Kazuma even got to his feet to show... masculine confidence?

While Sintharia's eyes flashed, Lunara rose to her feet without delay. If the guy did not yet understand who he contacted, then this was his first mistake. Because Lunara was not one of those who can be frightened or crushed by authority. It was clearly visible in her eyes, which were directed towards Kazuma's. The blonde was transformed almost in the blink of an eye. Now she looked more than just a sweet girl. She was just as attractive, but now she was as if confidence oozed out of her.

We'll have a chance to test it soon, big guy,” she said, then licked her bottom lip.

The blonde leaned forward, approaching Kazuma's face. Her turquoise eyes sparkled brightly in the light of the many chandeliers on the restaurant's ceiling. Lunara, who had previously portrayed a sweet, albeit slightly slutty girl, now looks like a queen who will not tolerate any disrespect from the outside. Sintharia put the glass of wine aside, slightly alert, if she correctly understood her sister's intentions, then she would have to intervene, at least the younger sister was sure of it.

And maybe she really had cause for concern, because it seemed that Lunara was not going to stop, continuing to bring her face to Kazuma's. It could seem that in a second she would join their lips in a kiss, and only then did the blonde finally stop. Her lips spread into a wide smile, she was so close that she could feel the breath of the Japanese guy.

"I will fuck you in front of an excited crowd, and then when you become my slave, I will turn you into a stand for my sex toys," she whispered, after which she nevertheless touched the guy's lips with her own, giving him a short kiss, "don't disappoint me, Kazuma Satou."

Lunara pulled away from the guy, taking her purse, after which Sintharia rose from the table. The younger sister took Lunara by the arm and the girls headed for the exit. It seemed that this is how it all will end, but the Ashmore sisters still stopped, looking back at Kazuma.

Thanks for the evening,” they said in unison.

Leaving the restaurant, the sisters stopped and looked at each other. They looked into each other's eyes and for a moment an ominous silence hung in the air. And then they both laughed as they walked over to the limousine.

"A stand for sex toys?" still not believing her ears, Sintharia asked. "How could you even come up with such a thing?"
"Come on, little sis, have you seen his face?" barely restraining a new burst of laughter, the blonde answered.

Being in good spirits, the sisters got into the limousine and headed home. In any other situation, each of them would have spent the night in their apartment, but today an exception could be made. Today Lunara was ready to let her sister sleep with her. It may seem that they forgot to pay, but the waiter, who would have approached Kazuma after the girls had left, could have shed some light on this situation.

"There is no need to pay the bill, sir, those ladies don't pay here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Tue May 04, 2021 1:26 am

Kazuma watched as Lunara stood up to meet him, her cute, innocent girl mask having long been discarded to him as she licked her lips. He then watched with curiosity as she slowly leaned in closer and closer and closer still until she was just sort of kissing distance, a notable blush having developed on his face once she was there. That blush would quickly disappear when he listened to Lunara whisper to him a low, sensual voice how she'd violate him in front of a hungry crowd before turning him into her slave...and a stand for her sex toys? Before Kazuma could even ask what she even meant by that Lunara would close that final bit of distance between them and give him a quick, chaste kiss on the lips.

Kazuma could tell that was probably the only "chaste" act that Lunara had ever done before she and Sintharia made their way out of the restaurant, stopping briefly to give a synchronized "thank you" before heading out. Kazuma noticed how they left without paying but before he could voice it the waiter told him that the two sisters don't ever need to pay here before handing him his bill.

"Oh Lunara, I'm so going to make you sorry for toying with me!" Kazuma said as he crushed the bill in his hand, a fire being lit in him.

TO BE CONTINUED

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum