Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

dlamp, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Brittany (Major Beats) Lewis gets squashed.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:15 am by Lotuswarrior

Its been a long time and I thought I'd see how things are going. So I figured I'd help someone out with putting someone over. Looking for a heavyweight or some heel to show off what they can do to another person. Got a big match coming up and want to highlight certain traits/skills with your wrestler then I'd help you with those.

I don't expect the match to be long, but not a complete squash match. Kinda want Brittany to piss off her opponent by dancing around the ring and avoiding being hit, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In need of a debut match for two heavyweights.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:17 pm by LunarOcean

So I've officiallly returned. I'm currently limiting my wrestling activities to two heavyweight wrestlers, Ionel and Amandine. Iodel is the priority right now and I'm looking for a match with her and any heavyweights out there. It will definitely be a hentai one with knock out and verbal submission as alternate win conditions. It will involve a lot of body to body friction and pressing and I prefer it if both parties are okay with that kind of thing. Bikinis are preferred but one pieces too if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In Need of Debuts

Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:15 am by Tick Tock

Hello there. I'm in need of debuts for my wrestlers, that you can find here. I'm down for normal single/tag matches to start, but promos/ambushes/angles also work with me. PM me here or message me on Discord(Frog#0076) if you are interested.

Comments: 0

Shizuko Himuro vs. Sachiko Kanda - GOD's And Monsters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Shizuko Himuro vs. Sachiko Kanda - GOD's And Monsters - Page 3 Empty Re: Shizuko Himuro vs. Sachiko Kanda - GOD's And Monsters

Post by killcarrion Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:01 am

Shizuko meant no jest when she queried as to Sachiko's satisfaction on the manner, in spite of the seemingly implied attempt at humor. Sachiko had become quite insistent about compelling the sullen psychic into reinvigorating her lack of offensive drive, to the point where even the typically reserved and monotone Shizuko felt embers of rebellion ignite within her. One didn't need to be in her chosen line of profession to know that continuing onward down this match's current trajectory would have meant having her metaphorical clock cleaned by a deluge of savage strikes before suffering certain defeat. What's more, the God-Hand seemed to become particularly preoccupied with the fortune teller's...posterior. An odd fascination that had brought a bit of a rosy hue to Shizu's cheeks even now as she proudly sat atop the striker's mushed breasts, but was what had compelled her to make ample use of her backside in this pin in the first place.

"Mmmnn..."
Shizuko bitterly pouted down at Sachiko in a manner that nevertheless made her come off as adorable, all from this absurd situation that was regardless on the cusp of earning her a victory. Satisfying though it would have been, her adversary undid the pin attempt with a thrusting uptick to her powerful legs that unseated the psychic with a startled yelp. She'd shuffle to her side and waft some hair out of her eyesight with an exhausted huff, soldiering onward by helping herself to two handfuls of the striker's hair. "You've chosen this fate of your volition. Gaze upon it with your own eyes in humbled acceptance... " Ominous words being uttered by Shizu as she gradually hauled Sachiko up to her knees before the upright psychic. Both hands still gripped upon her foe's green locks as she swiveled her hips to the side before walloping Sachiko with the jiggling poundage of Shizu's mythical backside in an ass first hip attack.

Back to top Go down

Shizuko Himuro vs. Sachiko Kanda - GOD's And Monsters - Page 3 Empty Re: Shizuko Himuro vs. Sachiko Kanda - GOD's And Monsters

Post by Mart-Kos Sat May 08, 2021 9:32 pm

Sachiko poured energy into her legs, and while she didn't reverse the pin like she wanted, she did succeed in getting Shizuko off of her and breaking the pin. Sachiko would rollover on her side and threw a glance over to Shizuko to see what she was doing and unsurprisingly she was already on her feet again and making her way over to Sachiko. She would wince as the Psychic grabbed two handfuls of her hair and drag her up to her knees....before Shizuko then decided to give her a "hip" attack, only there was less hip and more ass.

Sachiko would fall on the ring floor again and blush a bit as she realized what Shizuko had just hit her with. "Humbled Acceptance"? She'd do a lot more than gaze upon it with that, if ever given the chance. "Y-You know, there are probably a lot of men and women out there that would pay more for that kind of treatment from you as opposed to your "clairvoyant" mumbo jumbo." Sachiko said as she began to pick herself up off the ground. Once she was on her feet again she'd turn to look at Shizuko and got ready for the next round of this match.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun May 30, 2021 1:46 am

...no, Shizuko was not particularly prideful in having resorted to that particular type of offense. Those rather bodacious hip attacks of hers were somewhat of a last resort for Shizu considering she'd just be playing into the stereotype and undesired Diva title she'd been saddled with since her bygone Wrestle Angel days. All in spite of its walloping effectiveness however, as the Godly Striker appeared truly disheveled and out of sorts afterward as Shizuko graciously allowed the Sachiko the time to recoup and say her peace. Which, as she predicted, was more of her infernal teasing about her psychic abilities.

"Indeed...but why do I get the sneaking suspicion that you would be one of those aforementioned clientele so eager to pay for such...services?"
Shizuko queried with her arms crossed and curiously quirked eyebrow, afterward flicking one of her split hair tails before approaching Sachi with raised arms in a grappling stance. Breathing steadily through her pert lips with focused attention brought down to Sachi's legs. The clairvoyant opting to duck low once in close proximity to Sachiko to wrap her arms behind the striker's thighs. All in a tackling attempt to unbalance and level her adversary back down to the floor if possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum