Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cancelled

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cancelled Empty Cancelled

Post by skip-stop Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:51 pm

- Are you okay? - Asked Victoria, who had a bad feeling.

Margarita, who did not look like herself today, did not rush to answer. She had already finished her workout and was now straightening her pink hair while looking at herself in the mirror. Was she okay? A very difficult question that she didn't want to answer. However, Victoria deserved an answer.

- No, I'm not okay, - the Danish girl answered shortly.
- And what's the problem? - in fact, the manager knew the answer, but she wanted to hear it from her ward.
- What is the problem? - Margarita turned around and looked at the Englishwoman with displeasure. - She beat me! She humiliated me! Did you see how she treated me? As if I am nothing! As if I'm dust under her feet! As if my skills are just kindergarten! I wanted this match to be a starting point. For everyone to understand that I'm not a fucking actress anymore. What happened? The audience was happy about my defeat because I played the role of a villain! And thanks to her, I became a laughing stock! How can I become the brightest star in the AFW sky, if the former champion, whom everyone loves and respects, just lowered me to the bottom?!

Well, Victoria did not exactly expect that Margarita would give her such a long speech. Indeed, the pink-haired girl was very upset after her last match. Yes, perhaps this match was only semi-official, but still it was a match. At first the girl was only upset, but then her sadness was replaced by anger. And the current state of the Sea Star only proved it.

- Margarita, it was just her role, I don't think she was mocking you exactly. You were a villain, and she was a hero, that's all, - the manager tried to calm her down, but...
- Seriously? Do you yourself believe in what you say? I saw it, Victoria, I saw it in her eyes. I saw that it was not a show. I saw that she did this because she does not consider me a real wrestler, - Margarita's face even turned red with anger, but the girl took a deep breath, - but that's okay. I'll get to her. I'll get to her and kick her ass so hard that Elon Musk will ask me to participate in launching the next rocket. I will get to her even if I have to go over the heads.
- What?.. - Victoria was stunned to hear such words from Margarita, because this girl has always been bright and positive, no matter what, but now she looked like a completely different person. - What do you mean?..

But Sea Star did not answer, she put on her jacket and left the dressing rooms, heading for the curtains. Four matches. Two wins. Two losses. But these two losses were much more significant than her victories. It would seem that her career has just begun and that everything is ahead. But she had ambitions. And if she continues to lose, then she will never become a champion. It seemed to her that she always clearly saw her dream. She more than once imagined how the audience welcomed her, and she holds the belt of a rising star above her head. Margarita stopped in front of the curtains. Now this dream seemed very distant to her. Maybe Victoria was right and the Sea Star light was bright. But now the girl bitterly realized that there were stars very close, which shone much brighter.

- To the dream, - she said to herself, and then added, - no matter what.

Attire:

Entrance Music:

Her music began and the pink-haired girl came out from behind the curtains. Despite her very bad mood, she smiled at the audience. The girl slightly bent her knees, put her palms on them and winked at those who came to watch this match. She received a round of applause, however, it did not take her long to realize that today she is not received as warmly as before. This darkened the girl's thoughts even more. The smile almost disappeared from her face and she headed for the ring.

Having rolled under the lower rope, she got to her feet, but she had no great desire to make a wave with her hands. However, she still went to the center of the ring in order to raise her hands up at the end of her music. Her music ended and the girl received a rather sluggish applause at the end. She had to take a deep breath to hold back her tears, but her eyes turned red. She walked past the referee and took off her jacket, hanging it on her corner. Heck. Why did it happen like this? And what should she do in order to regain what she lost? A victory. Exactly. She needs a victory, no matter what the cost. She must win until she again meets with the woman who humiliated her. This thought gave the Danish girl strength.

Last edited by skip-stop on Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Cancelled Empty Re: Cancelled

Post by Iceman Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:33 pm

Mia sighed while sitting in a bench in the lockers room. For some time she could feel that something was off about her manager. Their relationship had gone a little bit distant in the latest months, coming to a point in which certain passive aggressive attitude surfaced coming from Masako. Mia knew that could have something to do with how lately Mia wasn’t that willing to comply with whatever her manager planned or had in store for her. It was part of her character: Mia was a true Mustang, putting a saddle on her wasn’t possible and even if she was reasonable in the end it would be her the one making decisions concerning her career. That was the reason why their communication had grown distant and even absent in certain moments like that one. She didn’t like the shift on Masako’s attitude and how controlling the manager was, but the Mustang supposed everything would go back to normal in time.

Even so, the latest events had made their way inside Mia’s mind, being a hindrance to her usual self. Mia wasn’t one to dwell in negative thoughts for long, but lately she was feeling down. The Mustang was starting to feel a little worn down by her current rhythm. It looked like her manager didn’t want to give her a moment of respite, having match after match and some of them pushed her to the very limit, so she could feel her body approaching its limits. She took a mental note: after that night’s match she would talk to Masako about some vacation, she needed it after all.

But there wasn’t any time for vacation at the moment. No matter how hard everything was on her, she would just step up her game and stand proud. Mia couldn’t stop now, not when her popularity was ramping up, and no matter how exhausted she could be feeling, there was no stopping now. As she slipped in her wrestling outfit Mia made her way to the backstage. Her theme started and she walked down the ramp. The crowd was happy to see her, but everyone could notice she was far from her prime. The Mustang made her best to greet some fans before making her way to the ring.

Entrance theme:
Mia Wilson:

Once inside the ring Mia checked her rival: a well built pinkette, a cute one too. But then Mia realized she wasn’t the only one looking not completely in shape. It was as if the mysterious pinkette was tired or her focus wasn’t completely on the match. In other circumstances Mia would have gone for some reassuring before the match would start, but it wasn’t that kind of night. “Okay girl, bring it.”, she thought while going to her corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:40 pm

Hearing the music that began, Margarita turned her head to the side, watching her rival. It didn't take long for her to notice that the audience greeted Mia much warmer than the Danish girl. The pink-haired girl smiled ironically. Their careers began almost at the same time, the only difference was that the former actress received matches from the former champions, while Mia received a match from the reigning champion. Spectators always appreciate it when a fighter puts in an effort to move forward, but they love loud matches even more. After a humiliating defeat from Alaina, who was not the reigning champion, but was one of the most famous wrestlers, the Sea Star's rating dropped to the level of the baseboard.

Concentrate…” - the girl mentally ordered herself, realizing that her rival had almost come to the ring.

Mia climbed into the ring and now Margarita could examine her in more detail. It was hard to tell the difference between the girls, but the Danish girl noticed that Mia was a bit shorter and perhaps a little lighter. Otherwise their physique was almost identical. The Mustang's outfit attracted more attention. Margarita, who had a whole separate room as a wardrobe, appreciated this unusual designer outfit. And then the eyes of the former actress focused on the eyes of her rival. She was not a psychologist, but she didn’t need any special knowledge to see the fatigue in those eyes. For a few moments, Margarita even forgot that she herself was in shit up to her ears and that she needed to somehow get out of it. But then she heard the words of her rival, for a moment Margarita raised her eyebrows, and then frowned, pursing her lips.

Are you all kidding me? - she thought. - Why is everyone here talking to me like a child who is unclear how he ended up in the ring..."

Everyone has their own perception and after she received a huge dose of neglect from her rivals, the pink-haired girl began to obsessively notice that everyone was biased towards her. She hoped that her victory over the former Tension champion would be enough for people to stop seeing her as an actress and begin to respect her as a real wrestler. But no. It seems that for them she was still that girl from big and small screens. And it annoyed her. But what was even more painful, it made her sad.

Margarita had to take a deep breath in order to somehow calm down those negative emotions that arose in her after the greeting words of her rival. Sea Star pushed off her corner and walked into the center of the ring without a word. She was afraid that if she started talking, it would end too badly. Margarita intended to adopt a versatile fighting stance, putting her right leg forward and raising her right fist to chin level, leaving her left fist in the middle of the torso. Her gaze was fixed on her rival. Today Margarita did not feel any anticipation for the match. Today she saw only a goal in front of her. Today she was not here to give people that bright show that she always tried to give them. Today she was only going to win, no more, no less. And she was separated from the start of the match only by the bell.

Last edited by skip-stop on Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:06 pm

Mia had a lot of work lately, from promos to training and lots of matches, and it could clearly show in how she looked. It wasn’t extremely worrying, but in her eyes it could be noticed how much tiredness was accumulated within her. For some time she was feeling the responsibility of her growing popularity, and now she felt like she needed to perform better and better every match not only for herself, but to appease the crowds, always thirsty for a good show to behold.

With all of Mia’s exhaustion her mind wasn’t as sharp as it used to be, and based on how her rival reacted to her remarks it was proven that her initial greeting wasn’t well-thought, not even polite, and now she was regretting that. Mia wasn’t an arrogant one and knew really well when and how to apologize, but her rival didn’t give her the chance as she went back to her corner without any kind of reply. The Mustang’s remarks hadn’t been well received, but she would have to live with that. Maybe later it would come a new opportunity to apologize… Maybe even that rival had noticed how in bad shape Mia was.

What Mia could do while her rival was in the distance was gazing at her. It had two different objectives: the first one being an assessment of the strength and weaknesses of her rival. She looked strong, with a little more of body frame so Mia would have to be careful in challenges of raw strength, she still needed to see how quick the pinkette could be. The second of her objectives was to get a good gaze at her rival. Margarita looked quite stunning in her two piece attire, her bright face being the kind Mia likes, but something was ailing the woman since her face looked lost in thought. Either way, she looked focused and resolved in her guarding stance, much more than Mia who could look quite aloof, quickly getting on guard before the bell rang signaling the start of the match. Not wanting to start on the losing side as it was usual for her, Mia would go and test her rival’s reflexes with a couple of knife edge chops at her chest that would hide a final kick to her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:02 pm

Perhaps she should even be grateful that her rival did not add anything more after silence from Margarita. She already had enough thoughts in her head. Charlotte has spoken a thousand times about clear mind and the need to maintain emotional balance. However, this damn Frenchwoman didn't tell her how to behave in a situation when you are on the verge of a nervous breakdown due to pressure from opponents and fans! This terrible feeling was tearing her from the inside and she could not do anything about it, the Danish girl could only hope that if she continued to go forward, then everything would return to her usual course.

Ding-Ding-Ding.

The pink-haired girl calmly watched as Mia took a fighting stance. Despite her hot temperament, Sea Star decided to wait a bit. But, apparently, The Mustang was not going to wait, because almost immediately after the call, she rushed to the former actress. The girl began to sway slightly on her legs, remaining standing still, she was wondering what her rival would decide to do.

And when the first knife was directed to her chest, Margarita reacted almost instantly, taking a half step back. And she did the same with the second knife. Her movements were short and quick, but each of them was impressive, there was nothing superfluous in them. After starting new trainings, Margarita knew that she needed to use as little space as possible in order not to drive herself into a trap. She was ready to step back a little more, being sure that this was not the last knife. However, in the next second, her eyes narrowed slightly.

So... legs…” - a thought ran through the head of the Danish girl.

The most logical option was to take another half step back in order to completely avoid this kick. However, the Sea Star was known not only for her unpredictability, but also for her extraordinary decisions. She will never forget the first minute of her debut match, when both the audience and her opponent were startled by her unusual counterattack. Only one thing has changed since then. Thanks to the martial arts lessons she began attending, her arsenal of techniques expanded even further.

Instead of stepping back a little more, she used her left hand to create a barrier between the side of her torso and Mia's foot using the radius bone. Yes, it certainly hurt, but in this case it was the lesser evil. Moreover, Margarita intended to exchange this damage for something quite impressive. It was at the very moment when her rival's foot collided with the pink-haired girl's hand, she intended to turn to the side on her left leg, lifting her right leg into the air. She was not a very technical fighter, except for pro-wrestling techniques she knew only one martial art. But her taekwondo skills were sharp as a razor blade!  Margarita was going to exchange the received damage for the unstable position of the Mustang, because no one can be stable enough, standing on one leg. Using her incredible flexibility, she intended to lift her bended in the knee right leg as high as possible, and then straighten that leg in order to hit Mia's head with a crushing high roundhouse kick!

Last edited by skip-stop on Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:22 pm

It was true that Mia had been overexerted for the last weeks, and the Mustang wasn’t at her full force, so far from her prime due to exhaustion and continuous work, but she was also sure of something: her rival looked really distressed over something. The pinkette looked as if her mind was somewhere else, her lack of words and the look on her face hinted that. Mia believed herself good at discerning people, and she was going to use that on her favor. This match would be a piece of cake, or at least that was what Mia thought.

As she threw a couple of knife edge chops, Mia was surprised by how her rival managed to swiftly step back just enough to dodge both of them. “I bet you aren’t expecting a kick though…” That was exactly what Mia was thinking as she launched her kick. There were to logical options in that situation for Margarita: either keeping dodging backwards or being hit on the stomach. To Mia’s surprise, neither came to happen as the pinkette used her arm to block the strike! That would have surely got some damage done to her, but at the very beginning of the match that wouldn’t be enough for anything. Taking a hit on her arm was only the beginning. While Mia was still caught in surprise at the sudden block, the pinkette had a golden opportunity to act and she took it. With a sudden and perfectly executed twist she went in retaliation at Mia with a powerful looking high roundhouse kick.

With how quickly all happened and how unexpected that move was, there was little that Mia could do to avoid being hit by that fierce kick to her head. Being struck in the head was never a pleasant thing, not even in the match’s beginning when she was feeling fresh and ready for action. After the deaf thud of impact, Mia groaned in pain as she stumbled back. She didn’t fall on her butt by some small margin, but caressing the side of her head with one hand as her sight became focused once more, Mia was open only for an instant, but her rival could use that to her favor.

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:24 pm

Margarita was ready to bet that her rival did not expect such a result. She saw Mia's eyes widen before the foot of the Sea Star slammed into the brown-haired girl's head. The former actress heard a buzz from the audience, who appreciated the move. Most likely, in a different situation, she would be happy to spend a few seconds smiling and showing off in front of the cameras and spectators. But not today.

"It's commendable..." she thought.

Why is it commendable? Knowing the strength of her legs, she was confident that this kick would be enough for the Mustang to fall down. However, her rival turned out to be stronger than she expected, having managed to stay on her feet. Although it was obvious that there was a ringing of bells in Mia's ears right now. And this only meant that the Sea Star should use this in order to prevent her rival from recovering.

The Danish girl took a quick step forward so that the Mustang did not have time to go far. Right now, she was about to grab her opponent's left wrist and then try to quickly spin around her axis. This is how she was going to twist the brown-haired girl's arm with the arm wrench! If she succeeded, then she would press this hand in order to make Mia bend forward!

No matter how hard she tried to get the thoughts out of her head, they still continued to haunt her. Never before in her life did Margarita try so hard to forget something. She never built illusions, she always knew that there would be no pink clouds, where she would get everything she wanted without the slightest effort. But she was definitely not going to survive what happened to her. The thought that someone would humiliate her again like they had just recently drove her crazy. But at the same time, her thoughts pushed her forward.

No, that shouldn't happen again. She won't allow it. That is why she must do whatever is necessary to ensure that it is her hand is raised at the end. Only in this way will she be able to avoid another shame. And now, if she managed to bend Mia down, then she would not stop. The Mustang was able to stay on her feet after the first kick, but now the former actress was going to test how well her rival was handling the knee strike she was going to send to her head!

Last edited by skip-stop on Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:26 pm

Mia had to admit, out of everything she could expect from that pink haired, almost sweet looking woman, but it wasn’t the nasty kick she got to her head. It was all her fault. She had underestimated her opponent and she would need to learn a lesson from that real quick or the match would slip from her grasp. The Mustang also needed to show some proper respect for her rival since she felt like she had offended the woman in some way, and no matter what she liked sportswomanship.

But being hit in the head was just the beginning, as Margarita looked like she wanted to ascertain superiority from the very beginning of the match. Being a little dazed and staggered by a hit that would have sent to the mat more than one rival, Mia tried her best to break some distance while caressing her head in order to recover, but her rival would rush forwards and get a grip on the defenseless Mia who could do nothing to prevent the pinkette from achieving an arm wrangler that rendered the Mustang unable to do anything to resist. Groaning in pain, Mia was amazed by the strength and resolution from a rival that still looked with her mind in turmoil.

Still, the Mustang was under great pain and she wouldn’t have much more time to dwell on those ideas since as she bent her body forwards her forehead went to meet with Margarita’s knee as she sent a knee to her head. For some instants it was as if a switch turned Mia off, and the Mustang went limp forwards and against the mat if her rival didn’t use her grip to make her remain on her feet. Still, there was nothing Mia could do for the moment to return to the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:38 pm

Margarita could almost see the light go out in the eyes of her rival when the pink-haired girl's knee collided with the Mustang's head. She could feel this subtle difference. More recently, the former actress, like a child, rejoiced at every successful movement. But now she was not motivated by a sense of joy and success. Now she was driven by a sense of despair. And so she could not stop. No, not now.

And she did not let go of Mia's hand, not letting her fall face down. Instead, the Sea Star pulled the brown-haired girl upward, taking a step forward. The former actress was about to bend over and grab the far leg of her rival in order to then straighten up and put Mia on her shoulders in the fireman’s carry position!

Due to Margarita's stress, Margarita's breathing was already heavy. Her heart was beating very fast and she was out of breath control. Usually, the pink-haired girl paid attention to keeping a certain pace, but right now she did not spare a single drop of strength, putting maximum speed and strength into each of her movements. Heck. No no and one more time no. She knew that if she stopped, she would, as always, lose the advantage and lose the match. A picture of her rival flexing her muscles in front of the audience, standing over her body, surfaced before her eyes.

"No... no... no... this will not happen anymore!" Margarita screamed mentally.

Margarita's legs and arms trembled when she remembered this. A shiver went through her body. It was real and genuine fear. A lump came up to her throat and she realized that she simply could not allow this picture to come true again. No... she must finish her rival as soon as possible. Even if she has to lift and throw the Mustang down an infinite number of times, then it will be so. Fire flashed in the Sea Star's eyes as she used the strength of her arms to throw Mia upward, turning her ninety degrees. The pink-haired girl was about to put her hand on the back of her rival's head to further accelerate her fall, and then fall on her own back, directing her rival's body down with a devastating fireman's carry facebuster!

Perhaps it would be fair to say that Margarita has never been so decisive and so cruel at the very beginning of the match. Now, however, she had little control over her impulses. Now she was ruled by emotions and therefore she was ready to do anything to crush the Mustang! That is why, if she managed to throw the body of her rival down, then she would not hesitate the things. The former actress was determined turn the American girl onto her back and then lay across her chest, grabbing her far leg! Margarita's intentions were crystal clear, she was about to pin the brown-haired girl to the mat and let the striped shirt count!

Last edited by skip-stop on Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:44 pm

What a bold start had been from Margarita’s part to begin the match by going for something as powerful and complicated to execute as a kick to the head, but in the end it proved to pay off a lot. Since the very instant the Sea Star’s boot hit against the side of Mia’s head it was lights out for the Mustang, and only her rival’s strong grip prevented her from falling to the mat, temporarily out of commision as she was unable to stand from the sudden impact. What a shameful display coming from Mia, another bad start to a match.

From there the Mustang was now it would be whatever Maragita decided to do, and that was dragging her around in a fireman’s carry. Since Mia wasn’t much more than dead weight at that point the Sea Star would find quite easy carrying her rival, no resistance coming from the Mustang as the only thing she could do was to groan in pain and try to regain her sight focus as everything was light and noise for her at that moment. At least there was something good in all that, a small, silver lining she could get from all her current predicament and it was that Margarita had decided for a non painful way to carry Mia around.

Of course that wasn’t going to last long. As any decent wrestling fan and of course Mia was fully aware of by now, the fireman’s carry was only a transition move, something to prepare for what was going to happen next, and when she noticed her body flipping 90 degrees Mia knew it wasn’t to be something good. Nothing could have prepared the Mustang to meet the mat face first, but when it happened, all of Mia’s world was pain.

The Mustang cried in a mix of pain and frustration as she cupped her face with her hands and kicked against the mat, but not even a second of respite would Margarita give her as she was pinned by the pinkette! No matter how rough her start had been, Mia wasn’t ready to throw away her chances. She had to get back and show this woman she wasn’t a pushover, so as soon as she heard the “One!” count Mia jerked her body with all her strength in order to get one of her shoulders up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum