Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

BritBrat, Nelv

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Avalanche 2020 Postponement

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 pm by killcarrion

Due to various circumstances, including some board members becoming ill (whom we all wish a prompt and speedy recovery), magnified stress levels due to the holiday season, and the fact that our delay of SummerSplash may have inadvertently pushed some storylines further down the line...this year we've decided to postpone the beginning of Avalanche from Dec 1st to Dec 15th.

This is to give members more time to finish threads or further storylines in preparation for their Ava match, and hopefully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Sierra vs. Izzi

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Sierra vs. Izzi - Page 6 Empty Re: Sierra vs. Izzi

Post by Kelsea on Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:36 am

The ref's hand came down for the 2 count and Izzi was feeling even more confident than ever of her humilating victory over the big Egyptian, wiggling her hips from side to side so as to grind her lycra clad butt cheeks right into Sierra's face. But then all of a sudden she felt the Sierra's hands press against the underside of her ass and thigh as she shoved up sharply on the brat's small frame, knocking the little succubus off to one side while being able to twist her body in order to get her shoulder up.

The blonde kawaii was knocked onto her hands and knees, climbing to her feet afterwards she turned to see the tanned woman also trying to make it up.

"Oh you want more of this huh?"
Izzi exclaimed as she strode over and reached to down to grab both her hands into Sierra's dark hair, trying to take control of the Egyptian's head and then guide her partially up towards her feet

Spotlight
characters:
Sierra vs. Izzi - Page 6 ELZuoMvSierra vs. Izzi - Page 6 OG5hnuaSierra vs. Izzi - Page 6 Cg3CzYmSierra vs. Izzi - Page 6 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Sierra vs. Izzi - Page 6 Empty Re: Sierra vs. Izzi

Post by Ringropes98 on Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:45 am

Sierra’s head ached from the constant blows that slammed into it and she was groggy as her face was rocked side to side by Izzi’s ass. The smother was as humiliating as it was draining and Sierra struggled to get her mind back in order. All together this wasn’t looking good for the Egyptian but Sierra was far from done, especially when she heard the referee slap the mat beside her and start to count her out.

Immediately, Sierra sprung into action and just as the referee slapped for two the large Egyptian shoved izzi off. Sierra was finally able to use her strength to desperately throw the blonde munchkin off before the Egyptian suffered an embarrassing three count. Because of her escape, she was able to roll onto her hands and knees and pant against the canvas as she took in lost air from Izzi’s smother.

Sierra may have been able to rally but being underneath the blonde kawai for so long took its toll and Sierra needed time to recover. Time her blonde opponent wasn’t planning on giving her as it was becoming more and more clear that while Sierra was underneath her, Izzi had been able to greatly recover from the Egyptians onslaught. Probably not very much and Sierra could still break her like a twig when she got the chance but right now it was enough for her to grab Sierra by her raven hair and pull her partially back up to her feet feet. Forcing her to bend over slightly to accommodate for Izzi’s tiny size.

Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum