by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Handicap Match! X-Edge vs Yuri-chan [The Disgraced Idol]

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Handicap Match! X-Edge vs Yuri-chan [The Disgraced Idol] Empty Handicap Match! X-Edge vs Yuri-chan [The Disgraced Idol]

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:55 pm

Handicap Match

Rules: Standard, Low blow, and Hentai moves permitted
Victory Condition: Pin, Submission and KO. Each member of X-Edge will be removed from the match after any of these. Match will end if Yuri-chan falls to any of these.
Attire: Swimsuit
Ring Type: Standard with various types of sex toys scattered around the edge.

Stipulation: POW. Winner may do as they please with the loser and take them home for the night.

To say that Shirabe had been fuming since Kirika's match against Yuri-chan would be putting it lightly. Of course winning and losing matches was just the way of things. It was the AFW after all. But, it was one thing to lose and another to lose in such humiliating fashion. The true personality of Yuri-chan had been put on display at least to Kirika and Shirabe during that match. The deception, disguised cheap shots, and embarrassing her sexually in what wasn't even officially a hentai match was almost too much. The only thing that saved it was at the very end with Yuri opening up the potential for payback in her own words. Welcoming a rematch from Kirika and wanting her to bring friends around for the next time. If that was the case then Shirabe was more than happy to respond. It had required some bartering with the AFW, having to agree to facing their opponent in swimsuits to add to the spectacle for the audience, but she got her match. And it would allow Shirabe to get her hands on this girl and for Kirika to get some much needed retribution for being shamed so thoroughly.

"Is this really alright?" Kirika had to ask as they were getting ready to head out to the ring to make their challenge. "I know you are mad..." Kirika at least trying too keep Shirabe calmer than she appeared. The girl was normally pretty chill, but when it came to Kirika she just got extremely fired up. "You aren't upset Kiri-chan!? You were tricked, messed with, never got comfortable, and left in that state...I won't go around challenging everyone who has ever beaten one of us. But that girl deserves everything coming her way." Kirika gave her a bit of a hug and patted her head a bit. "I know. Just that if you aren't calm then I can't be silly without worrying. We'll give her a taste of her own medicine for sure." A smile helping to relax Shirabe who nodded. It wasn't going to help anything to get too charged up before the match was even started or before they'd called out their opponent. "Ok, I'll calm down. But, no promises about what happens once the match starts." She replies with a cute smile and the music starts up. It was a bit embarrassing for the two having to head out there in the overly stimulating schoolgirl type outfits with their matching black swimsuits visibly peeking out from underneath. But that's what they were told to do in order to make this challenge to the Disgraced Idol and so that's what they'd do.

Intro Song:
X-Edge:

Since officially a match hadn't been setup yet the crowd had been waiting in curiosity for who would be heading out. Kirika and Shirabe weren't complete unknowns with both having a few matches to their names right now. But this was the first time they'd come out in the AFW together. And certainly neither were such veterans that they were instantly familiar with everyone. Still the two did get a pretty enthused reaction as would expect from a couple of very cute girls heading out together. Holding hands and giving passionate waves. Shirabe was a bit more cool in her expression, but Kirika was making up for that with a smile that could light up the room. Even if she was going to be challenging someone that had thoroughly humiliated her once already, she wasn't as worried about it with Shirabe there to back her up. The two of them made their way to the ring slowly with a focus on what they had to do here. Slipping into the ring, Kirika grabbed the microphone before Shirabe could say anything.

"Good evening everybody!" She called out with a voice that was extremely chipper. "I appreciate everyone coming out today to see me and the lovely Shirabe-oof!" Shirabe giving a light elbow to Kirika before taking the microphone. Much as she appreciated the upbeat personality of Kirika this was the time for challenging. It did elicit some good laughs though as it was almost like a comedy routine. "Anyways, there's only one reason we're here. To challenge the very disgraced former idol Yuri-chan! If you think tricks and cheap shots can carry you to the top you're sorely mistaken. If you've got the nerve then come on out here and face us! We'll give you and everyone else a handicap match to remember! But if you are too scared and want to hide that's fine too. Your mask comes off either way." Shirabe wasn't usually the type for grand speeches, but this was an occasion where it was necessary. A fire in her eyes reflected how serious she was about this and the potential for a big handicap match had the place charged up.

Though it may have helped that the girls did strip down to their swimsuits while waiting for Yuri's response. And the only question was truly whether the girl would respond or not.

Back to top Go down

Handicap Match! X-Edge vs Yuri-chan [The Disgraced Idol] Empty Re: Handicap Match! X-Edge vs Yuri-chan [The Disgraced Idol]

Post by pu-level-up Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:17 pm

Yuri hadn't expected to be called out so soon by Kirika and her friend. The idol was backstage, thumbing her way through some digital magazines on her phone when she heard the news. "You're serious, they're challenging me right now?" Yuri asked her manager Sophie, who had rushed to inform the idol. The overwhelmed intern manager nodded, showing the idol à live feed from the arena on her phone. Yuri paused for a moment, then burst out in laughter.

"Aww how cute!" Yuri said after she was finally able to stop herself, "They've even got matching swimsuits!" The idol put down her phone, striding over to her locker and quickly pulling out suitable attire for this match.

"If they have the guts to challenge me like this, I can't back down. " Yuri said. Sophie looked worried for a moment, raising a hand to try and stop Yuri, but the idol shushed her with a single glare. "I'll break the both of them tonight, just watch me."

As Sophie watched Yuri head down the hall towards the entrance ramp, she let our a small sigh. "It's not you that I'm worried about," she said, hoping that Yuri wouldn't take things too far and make more enemies than she already had.

The idol's music began to play as she walked out onto the ramp. She had on a highly revealing slingkini, an attire that she hoped would be able to unsettle her opponent's with its audacity. Unlike her previous entrances, she didn't do her choreographed dance, heading straight down the ramp to enter the ring and face down her opponent.

Spoiler:

Yuri strode to the center of the ring, crossing her arms under her breasts and putting on the haughtiest look she could muster. "You're brave to come back into the ring and face me Kirika," Yuri said, completely ignoring Shirabe to incense her even more, "I respect that. If you and your friend here want a fight, I'll take you on. Just remember though I'm not going to let you off easy this time."

Yuri finally looked at Shirabe. "So, which one of you wants to go first?" Yuri asked, though it was obvious from the way she was looking at Shirabe that she was challenging the smaller brunette to start this match.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Handicap Match! X-Edge vs Yuri-chan [The Disgraced Idol] Empty Re: Handicap Match! X-Edge vs Yuri-chan [The Disgraced Idol]

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:50 pm

Of course the girls did have to wait a bit in the best case scenario. Considering the attire set for this match they couldn't expect Yuri to be hanging around in the stands in a swimsuit. Shirabe's eyes ere looking around the ring at the series of sex toys that were along the sides. She hadn't minded since getting Yuri back in the same kind of situation that she took down Kirika in would be satisfying. Still she had to take in the sights and note that they had gone all out to have the outer edge littered with them; dildos, strap-ons, butt plugs, gags, handcuffs, etc. If anyone cared to go in that direction there were options to be sure.

"Hope everyone is having a good night so far!"
Since they had to kill time Kirika was keeping the audience engaged with chatter. Shirabe let her have some fun since declaring war was as much as she had set out to do anyways. Thankfully they had to wait less time than expected since the idol's music was playing soon enough and the crowd's attention was directed that way.

Certainly both girl's felt their eyes widening a bit. They weren't lacking in being a bit bold, but they had kept their swimsuits closer to the standard type. Instead they watched as Yuri came out of there in quite the dynamic look. It was in some ways a bit harder on Kirika who was honestly seeing more of Yuri's body now than she had during their actual match. Something that frustrated her as much as it did shake her a bit. She was arguably clothed, but from Shirabe's point of view the girl was a step less than dancing out there in her underwear.

Of course the response to the challenge going to Kirika just annoyed Shirabe more. She could more or less see what Yuri was going for. But that didn't mean she wasn't annoyed by it. "Not like we're afraid of you!" Kirika knew Shirabe wanted her turn, but she might as well say something as well. The girl also needed to keep her spirits high and not dwell on the past. "What part of that match was letting me off easy?" She grumbled as well. Getting increasingly ready to start the match herself.

"You can bet I'm..." Kirika got started before feeling a hand on her shoulder. "That's enough Kiri-chan." Shirabe stepped forward and walked right up to Yuri. Keeping her eyes focused and ready for any low tricks. "Don't think you'll be fooling anyone this time. I'll be starting this one off." Waiting of course for the bell to sound the start of the match, but not intending to ignore the chance that Yuri would start it early either. At least she kept a close eye while Kirika sighed a bit and stepped to the outer part of the ropes. Keeping a close eye on things herself. Knowing when the bell rang it was going to start with a frenzy.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:59 pm

Kirika's response made Yuri smirk. "The part where I let you go, instead of dragging you backstage and making you my slave," Yuri responded. She was being truthful, a large part of her wanted to take Kirika and thoroughly tame her after their match, but since the match wasn't billed as a POW match and Yuri still wanted to maintain some appearance of her idol status, she let Kirika go. "Well, I don't suppose it matters much now that you're back for more. Both you and your friend will be my slaves tonight!"

Yuri wasn't pretending to be cute this time. After her recent matches, and the news of what happened finally breaking all over online media, her reputation was completely ruined. However it did have an upside, as now Yuri had a new reputation for being a vicious catfighter. If fooling her opponents with cuteness wasn't going to work, then perhaps intimidation would. Either way, the devious idol had plenty of psychological tools to use upon her hapless opponents.

Yuri's smile widened when Shirabe took the bait, stepping forward to meet her first. The idol uncrossed her arms and settled into a fighting stance. No doubt Shirabe saw what she did to Kirika, so any kind of sneak attack was out of the question. She'd have to face her head on. Not that it bothered Yuri, considering Shirabe was even smaller than she was, Yuri felt confident she could crush this little shrimp.

"So, it's Shirabe right?" Yuri asked, "I hope you'll put up a better fight than your friend. Please try to keep me interested!" Her smile was innocent and cute, but behind it Yuri was already planning how she was going to break this girl.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:25 pm

It made for a mixed moment where Kirika was both frustrated and ready to go after Yuri herself and feeling a chill down her spine. That girl had done such a number on Kirika during the match that she couldn't even discount what she might have done to her with the freedom and privacy of the backstage area. "As if you would have been allowed to! It...wasn't that kind of match." The girl of course not considering that Yuri could have ignored the ref and simply taken her. The AFW probably would have let it go since it had plenty of drama factor to it anyways. Of course equally concerned since this was a match where that kind of thing might just be allowed. And the idea of Shirabe being made into this girl's slave concerned her. But she tried to push it aside and focus on the match.

Thankfully she did have time to relax and not just jump right in with Shirabe a great deal more focused on the task at hand. What happened in the last match was driving her, but for that reason she wasn't going to let Yuri off lightly. "Just remember where you'll be ending up when you lose tonight." The girl trying to take some pressure off Kirika and let her calm down a bit.

She was fine with the chance to start things off. Kirika could head in after Shirabe had softened Yuri up a bit first. At least that was her plan. Being smaller than Yuri was bothersome, but Shirabe was used to that. She'd find a way to bring this girl down eventually.

"Don't you worry Yuri-chan. You'll get all the fight you can handle and won't be forgetting my name anytime soon." Shirabe was uncharacteristically fired up. Normally she'd keep herself much more cooled down. But something about this girl's deceptions of the naive Kirika had bothered her more than usual. The innocence of that smile just made Shirabe more eager to bring her down.

RING

Getting into a fighting stance she was on the move the second the bell was run. "Don't think it will be so easy when you can't trick your way out of things." She spoke up while moving in. After all she'd wanted this match to get her hands on Yuri and humiliate her like she did Kirika. Waiting longer than she absolutely had to just wasn't an option for her. Full on brawls weren't necessarily her thing, but she did want a few shots at this girl. Trying to test her guard with a few jabs before drive a roundhouse kick into Yuri's side.

"Be careful."
Kirika was watching from the side trying to focus. She knew Shirabe was plenty capable, but she could get a bit tunnel-visioned when it came to Kirika. "Just soften her up a bit and then tag out." Kirika could be naive at times, but she knew their best chance was to keep changing things up so they were always rested and Yuri just wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:37 am

Shirabe had spirit, Yuri had to give her that much. The tiny girl was spunky and full of energy, coming right at the idol when the bell rang. Yuri was prepared for her though, settling into her own practiced fighting stance. Though Yuri had most of her experience in catfights, she trained herself to brawl as well, just in case one of her opponent's decided to throw down in a more violent way. And Shirabe seemed to be doing exactly that.

The idol stood her ground, avoiding or blocking the light jabs coming at her face. Those didn't seem too bad, but the roundhouse kick was unexpected, slamming into Yuri's side with significant force, enough to make her wince. But it wasn't enough to make Yuri drop her guard or mess up her plan.

"Got you," Yuri said, dropping an arm and catching Shirabe's leg before the smaller girl could reset her stance. Yuri took a step back, yanking on Shirabe's leg so the girl was kept off balance and unable to recover. She didn't think Shirabe had the skills to pull off a kick with her other leg, but it was best to be careful. And doing this also made Shirabe's crotch just a bit more exposed.

"My turn now," Yuri said, kicking upwards to smack the top of her foot right into Shirabe's crotch! Yuri was starting off just the way she liked, with a low blow designed to cripple her opponent right from the start!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:00 am

Part of Shirabe would have been fine just engaging this girl in a catfight. But part of her wanted to knock her around a bit before breaking her down. The idea of losing wasn't even on her mind right now which could be a good or bad thing. Normally she'd have been more elusive, but she'd been waiting for this opportunity.

It wasn't unexpected that Yuri had blocked most of the jabs. The girl knowing her opponent was at least good enough to mess around with Kirika even if she had to seriously cheap shot her way there first. She would have to remind herself to tag out when the time came. But even she couldn't help a smile rising up as she got that kick in. "Here's the first bit of payback." She called out when getting her first hit in.

Her confidence was shaken though when she was about to bring her leg back down and it was firmly captured. "Knock it off!" She gasped out in surprise almost completely losing her balance when her leg was pulled forward a bit. She had thought for a moment of trying to just jump and kick with her other leg. But that yank threw her enough off that she couldn't immediately try it.

Eyes opening wide as that leg was flying upwards. Not having the time to try and drop her hands to guard. Watching that shoe driving itself up into Shirabe's crotch. The intensity of that shot sending shocks through her body which quivered. Her mouth opening in the shame of an 'O' as the smaller girl bent over. "Ohhhhh...damn..it..." Trying to shove Yuri's leg away and cradle her sex which was aching intensely. Her bikini bottoms offering no protection from that kind of hit.

"Shirabe! Get out of there!" Kirika calling out and groaning as she could feel that hit from there. Knowing she'd have to be ready for Shirabe to tag out. But that would involve her getting away from Yuri first...

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:39 pm

The roundhouse kick left a dull pain in Yuri's side even after the impact, but Yuri was sure her crotch kick hurt worse. The idol grinned as Shirabe tried weakly to defend and push her leg away, even as Yuri tried to dig her toes in deeper into Shirabe's sex. After a moment though, the idol dropped her leg and released her hold on Shirabe's, allowing the smaller girl to double over and sooth her sex.

"You'll never beat me fighting like that," Yuri said as she stepped up to the doubled over girl, reaching down to grab her long brown ponytails. The idol would push down to keep Shirabe bent over, while pulling to bring the girl's head in between her thighs. "Then again, I'm not sure you came here to win," Yuri said as she locked in a standing head scissor, putting pressure on the sides of Shirabe's head. Her hands reached down to grab Shirabe's arms, pulling them behind her back and locking them in place by her elbows.

"So why don't you just admit you want to lose and become my slave?" Yuri asked, her soft tone contrasting sharply with her words. The idol jumped il and dropped backwards, trying to sit down on her butt while bringing Shirabe with her, spiking the back of the girl's head into the mat with a pedigree!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:13 pm

Shirabe groaned as that height gap likely allowed that low kick to sink even deeper than it might have against someone taller than Yuri. Gasps leaking out as she felt that foot trying to dig even deeper into her sex which was aching in agony. "You...cheap...." She gasped and knew she had to move but her sex ached so much she had to spend a moment on it or she wouldn't be able to move at all.

A groan leaving her lips as she felt those hands grabbing at her long and hanging twintails. Resisting the efforts to get between Yuri's thighs but ending up sliding in between the smooth thighs anyways. "Eh?" She froze and gasped at that kind of accusation. What was she talking about? There was no way that Shirabe came there with the intention to do anything but win.

'Become her slave?' Shirabe's thoughts were thrown off thanks to the utterly soft tone Yuri was using. Something more confrontational would have allowed staying pissed off be easier to do. Did she want to lose and become a moaning slave like Kirika. 'That couldn't be true.' Feeling herself locked in as she was lost in thought. Then starting to squirm as she groaned out, "there's no way I want thaaa-ah!" She gasped as Yuri jumped. A loud groan leaving her lips as the smaller girl's head slammed hard into the mat stunning her momentarily.

"Shirabe get away from that person!" Kirika calling out to her which did resonate even in her groaning and twitching state. Shirabe trying to squirm away from Yuri's grip. Unable to move her head to severely to try and escape since it was aching badly, but focusing on the voice she did want to hear most.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:56 pm

Spiking Shirabe's head into the mat felt extremely satisfying to the devious idol. Yuri let Shirabe fall flat onto the mat after her attack, releasing the girl's arms and head as she pushed back up to her feet. She was just getting started with breaking Shirabe though.

"I have to thank you for bringing me another cutie to break Kirika-chan!" Yuri said as she bent over and grabbed Shirabe under her shoulders. With a grunt, the idol flipped Shirabe onto her back, setting her up for Yuri's next attack. Yuri was confident that Shirabe would be stunned enough that she wouldn't put up too much of a fight quickly, after all Yuri didn't hold anything back when she spiked her head down. The smaller girl was going to be out for a little while.

"Your friend here will make an excellent slave, just like you will!" Yuri said as she sat back down behind Shirabe's head. She would tty to lock her legs around Shirabe's neck in a figure four headlock, using her calf to choke Shirabe while staying out of range of the girl's arms and legs. Again, Yuri would hold nothing back, locking in the hold tight and squeezing hard, aiming to choke Shirabe as much as she could to do as much damage as possible to the smaller fighter!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next