by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unfinished Business: Former Champions Collide

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unfinished Business: Former Champions Collide Empty Unfinished Business: Former Champions Collide

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:42 pm

It had been quite a while since Cecilia fought Alison Seong, over a year...practically two years since the two of them had clashed and Alison had managed to defeat her with a cheap shot. Cheating the blond powerhouse out of her World title. Cecilia had chosen to not stir up things with Alison after that. She had instead left Alison to see what kind of champion she'd be. While the blond went off to fight Kyoko Akan. Though with that all done...Cecilia figured it was time to pay Alison back for what she had done. While Alison didn't have the belt anymore she was still someone Cecilia had a beef with and she was gonna go after her.

Spoiler:

Figuring that it was best to do a straight forward approach to this whole thing, Cecilia would be standing in the center of the ring. Already dressed in her wrestling attire as she would look up at the top of the ramp. The crowd was murmuring and wondering what the newly reborn Hardcore Queen was doing in the center of the squared circle, or who she was going to call out. Of course that was no secret for long. " Alison Seong!" Cecilia called out loudly into the microphone she held in her right hand, pressed close to her feet.

" You and I have unfinished business. Or rather...I just have a strong urge to put you in your rightful place." Cecilia shouted out as she would glare at the top of the ramp. The crowd was starting to cheer, as it seemed they were gonna get a feud revived between two former world champions. " So how about you come down here you bitch and we can punch each other bloody until I stand with my foot on your chest and hand raised by the referee?" Cecilia added as she called Alison out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Unfinished Business: Former Champions Collide Empty Re: Unfinished Business: Former Champions Collide

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:32 pm

It took some time before Cecilia's call out before Alison's theme song began to play as the intense beat of her theme echoed around the arena as out came the former Champion. Her eyes looked disdainfully at the ring and the blonde inside of it, Alison thought that since she beat Cecilia for the title that she would be left in the dust and out of Alison's life. She had better things to do than some blonde clinging to her like some jilted lover as she brought up the microphone up.

"Really? You think that you have anything to do with my life right now? I took what I wanted from you already."
Alison sneered into the microphone, the fans booing at her for depriving them of another classic between the two of them, but Alison paid no attention to them as she kept her scornful eyes on Cecilia. "So why would I go down there and waste my time beating you again? To satisfy these fans? To satisfy you? Ha! Please."

Back to top Go down

Unfinished Business: Former Champions Collide Empty Re: Unfinished Business: Former Champions Collide

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:01 am

Hearing the answer that Alison had for her, the blond would be lying if she said she didn't expect it. She figured Alison would come out here and say she didn't need to fight her. Though Cecilia would listen to hear the rest that Alison had to say. Seeing the scornful eyes of Alison....Cecilia would put on a light smirk on her face.

Raising the microphone to her mouth. " You may have gotten what you wanted Alison...but you didn't beat me, you cheated. You can't ever say you actually beat me. I figured I'd give you the chance to say that. Though...maybe you don't care." Cecilia spoke out nonchalantly. " However, I'm gonna get my rematch one way or another, Alison. Either you give it to me here and now, or I'll come and take it." Cecilia said, keeping her light grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:06 pm

Hearing the blonde spout off nonsense about forcing a match between them, Alison gave a dismissive laugh as she gave an equally dismissing wave of the hand. "You might want to clear the crap from your ears you stupid bitch. I told you, that you're nothing to me. You have absolutely nothing to offer me, nothing to tempt me with. Another win over you isn't going to put me in a better place, all it does is to make you feel as if you still matter." Alison continued to seethed into the microphone, ignoring Cecilia's threat.

She couldn't believe how fixated Cecilia was on her, it may have been a compliment to some women to be considered an object of obsession, but Alison didn't want this kind of attention from one woman who wasn't Champion anymore. "You've wasted enough of my time. Go waste someone else's time." she delivered one last venomous string of words before dropping her microphone and walking back into the gorilla position.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:20 am

Cecilia decided to have a listen to what excuse Alison was gonna spout as to why she wasn't going to accept the rematch. If Cecilia was being honest she was getting more than a little peeved at the whole speech. Clicking her tongue a bit and then watching how Alison decided to drop the microphone and walk up into the Gorilla Position.

Cecilia would take to dropping down and rolling out of the ring. She wasn't about to be denied her chance to beat up Alison, official match...or brawl. It didn't matter to her. She'd take to run up the ramp to chase after Alison. Looking to run right up into the Gorilla Position and chase Alison backstage, trying to catch up with her and grab her head by that long black mane from behind. All before she'd try and turn them and then try to shove Alison face and chest first into the nearest wall.

" I'll waste as much of your time as I want Alison! Cause you owe me a rematch, and I'm gonna claim it!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:29 am

The audible thud and feedback of the microphone being dropped onto the floor, Alison turned and removed herself from the situation entirely as she stepped through the curtain and back into the Gorilla Position, feeling great to have finally cleanse herself of the Cecilia Northman Business to set her sights back on reclaiming gold.

However, Cecilia refused to leave her alone as the blonde came charging through the Gorilla position, the officials at hand crying out in shock and trying to verbally stop her from her violent course. The commotion caused Alison to turn around, looking back at the ruckus before her hair was seized. It happened with in a few seconds as Alison's long hair was gripped on by Cecilia, being flung into the wall!

With a thud she crashed against the wall, her face and chest crashing into the wall as she ricocheted off, spinning off of it and into the hallway. Her immediate reaction was to grab at her jaw, eyes clenched in pain as she growled out in pain. "You...fucking....bitch!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:18 am

Cecilia chased after Alison and came running up through the Gorilla Position, her hands instantly seizing that black mane of hair when it was within reach and with a fierce yank on it she would swing Alison around and shove her face and chest first into the nearest wall!

The stagehands winced out and back up from the two, as Cecilia would watch Alison spin around and off into the hallway. Seeing the sight of Alison grabbing at her jaw, the blond decide to now slow down. Stepping right in after her rival she would try and charge her and duck down, aiming to drive her shoulder into Alison's gut and give her one hell of a spear to the gut, aiming to take her down onto her back!

Cecilia hadn't come out here tonight without a plan, she had decided from the start if Alison would refuse her demands for a rematch the blonde hardcore queen would make her fight!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:23 pm

Stumbling down the hallway with the daylights knocked out of her, Alison's head was filled with nothing but confusion as she underestimated the fiery disposition of her rival to actually chase her down into the back and start fighting. Now with no other choice, Alison wasn't going to let the blonde think she can just have her way with her. Cecilia came charging into Alison, ramming her shoulder into her gut as Alison fought to stay on her feet, back pedaling deeper into the hallway as her hands shot down to grab onto Cecilia's shoulder as a form of balance but eventually her feet slipped out from underneath as she crashed onto the floor.

Growling out in pain as she was trapped underneath Cecilia, Alison quickly began fighting back as she grabbed a hold of Cecilia's hair, wrapping her legs around her waist to prevent her movement as she began to throw short ranged elbows at Cecilia's face!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:26 am

Cecilia managed to force Alison to backtrack quite a bit through the hallway and then the raven haired bombshell fell onto her back with the blond on top, The hardcore queen was ready to start to bash in the face of Alison but those strong legs of her rival suddenly snapped around her waist. " Agh..." Cecilia grunted out before her hair was then yanked and her head pulled up.

Suddenly a short ranged elbow smashed into her face, and then another! Cecilia quickly tried to put up a guard and block off the third elbow with her arm. Before her other arm would then try and come down harshly and smash it into Alison's face with a harsh forearm strike to her cheek.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:34 am

On the back pedal, Alison was not willing to let her nemesis get the edge on her like this with this impromptu fight. But if the bitch wasn't going to let things go and move on with her life, then she was going to make sure that this was going to be the last bad mistake that the blonde would make with her! Swinging her elbow over and over again, Alison managed to clip Cecilia with a couple of blows but then her rival would be quick to pull up her arm, blocking her next attack as her arm gilded off and leaving her staggered before Cecilia's own forearm connected with her face!

Her head whipped back from the blow, taking a step back as she yanked on Cecilia's hair, pulling the blonde with her off balance to force Cecilia to suffer the same as she would immediately fire back, pulling on the head as she threw her knee up looking to smash it right into Cecilia's stomach!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next