Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

Grievous77, LunarWolf, Mart-Kos, Old_Man_Tai, skip-stop, SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Tension Title Belt matches

Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:16 am by SimplyMoon

As with Aphrodite being the new holder of Hentai championship belt for Tension((Spoilers))I hope to reinvigorate the belt with a few matches and am beginning to plan out what to do. If you are interested in storyline or just a plain match let me know with a pm or a comment down below.

Comments: 1

Looking for a Hentai Debut match!

Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:20 am by Diesel_Electric_Razor

Hello AFW! Asking again for anyone to take my dear lad Jasper Rhys on for a somewhat unusual hentai match, as I want him to face off against another male wrestler, preferably a masculine male for his Hentai debut match.

Essentially I'm asking for a gay hentai match, I.E. yaoi
Jasper's Page

If anyone is interested, hit me up on Discord so we can plan it out!
my Discord is

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Bored, want some matches, the nomal

Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:03 am by Void Effect

Want some RP matches, Bored mostly, find me on Discord, I am free most of the time, don't really have any limit of which types, okay with anything, and just bored, DM me if interested

Comments: 2

Dominating the bigger woman: Piper Ellison (Debut) vs Sierra Oasis!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dominating the bigger woman: Piper Ellison (Debut) vs Sierra Oasis! - Page 4 Empty Re: Dominating the bigger woman: Piper Ellison (Debut) vs Sierra Oasis!

Post by Jstruggs716 on Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:32 am

Feeling that her fingers were wet enough, thanks to being them in Sierra's mouth, takes them out of her mouth while also stops rubbing her covered crotch with Piper's other hand. Then with her other hand Piper slides the the cloth covering her opponent's pussy to the side, which allowed her puts her soaked fingers into her rival's damp tight pussy!

In and out as quick as she could move Piper finger fuck Sierra's pussy! Causing the Egyptian to moan while her pussy juices wets Piper's hand even more and slides down her legs onto the mat, much to Piper delight! "Oh yeah~...make more of your lovely moan you sexy Egyptian bitch~!" Piper seductively whispered to Sierra before kissing Sierra on the back of her neck.

Like when she was kissing Sierra's breasts, Piper slowly kisses her way up from Sierra's neck to her right cheek while leaving a trail of wet kiss marks. Then from her cheek to Sierra's lip, Piper forces her tongue into Sierra's mouth and kiss her!

"Mmm~!"

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Dominating the bigger woman: Piper Ellison (Debut) vs Sierra Oasis! - Page 4 Empty Re: Dominating the bigger woman: Piper Ellison (Debut) vs Sierra Oasis!

Post by Ringropes98 on Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:14 am

If this were a normal no holds barred bare knuckle fight, Sierra had little doubt that she wouldn’t be putting up a better fight. Maybe even showing her athletic opponent the error of her ways as the large Egyptian smacked her around the ring in front of this high capacity crowd and show that she shouldn’t have messed with her. Sierra was a fighter and she intended to show everyone that when she joined the league.

Only this wasn’t a normal match, and Sierra wasn’t the one that was the dominator. It was in fact quite the opposite as she was forced to feel Piper’s fingers pumping in and out of her sopping sex in an intense finger fucking. All the formally powerful Egyptian could do was heatedly moan as the pleasure overwhelmed her as she also felt the lips of her opponent gliding across the back of her neck.

“Iyaaahh! Haa haaa! Mmmm!” she mewled before her mouth was covered by Piper’s own and her tongue was forced to wrestle with hers. Her own inexperience coupled with the building pleasure made Sierra resistance a joke and Piper’s tongue was able to invade with little to no obstacles. That wasn’t the end however as Sierra had finally reached her limit, her body no longer able to hold it in any longer. “Mmm. Mmm. MMMMMM!!” she screamed into the kiss as her climax rode through her like a tidal wave and staining Piper’s fingers with her juices.

Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 on Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:54 am

Finger fucking her pussy, slowly kissing the back of her neck to her right cheek before finally to her mouth while also leaving a trail of wet kiss marks on the Egyptian's dark skin body, then invading her mouth and tongues wrestling was all Piper need to do make her sexy opponent cum as Sierra screams into their kiss while soaking Piper's hand with her pussy juice as she came!

Piper couldn't help but chuckle into the kiss, taking great satisfaction in make her rival cum in front of everyone in attends! She would break the kiss and takes her wet fingers out of the wet pussy, then puts one of her fingers in her mouth and tastes Sierra's pussy juice.

"Mmm...Delicious~" Piper thought as she tastes Sierra's sweet pussy juices off her finger. She takes her finger out of her mouth and into Sierra's mouth, making her taste her own delicious cum. "Taste like loser, didn't it?" Piper taunts.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 on Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:26 pm

Sierras body convulsed as if she were being electrocuted by a live wire. The truth couldn’t be farther from it but the feeling was admittedly similar as the Egyptians body shook and shivered from her climax. She could feel Piper’s fingers still pumping in and out, doing their best to wring out every last drop of Sierra’s orgasm. The Egyptian could do little more than moan into her opponents lips as the pleasure flooded her brain.

Finally though, her orgasm had come to an end. Piper’s fingers slipped out of her soaked sex and the kiss between the two was finally released as Sierra fell against the ropes panting, desperately trying to get some form of strength back. All the while her opponent casually licked the juices off of her fingers before forcing them into Sierra’s panting mouth. “Mmmm!” She cried as she immediately tried to force Piper’s hand out and to shove her away, all while trying to ignore the athletic woman’s humiliation.

Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 on Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:11 am

After making Sierra cum Piper takes her fingers out of the Egyptian's pussy. Then puts one of soaking wet fingers into her mouth to taste it. It tasted quite good and sweet but it also tasted like...a loser. Piper wanted Sierra to taste her own cum so she takes her finger out of her mouth and puts it in the Egyptian's mouth, making her taste her own cum!

Piper taunts Sierra while her cries were muffled as she tries to get Piper's finger out. Piper would take her finger out of her mouth voluntarily, allowing the Egyptian to breathe properly again and not having to taste her own cum. "I'm going to give you a little break. Don't want to end this too fast now."

Piper allowing Sierra to take a break which was optional in hentai endurance when Piper asked about the rules. Piper slaps Sierra's dark, round, thick ass! Watching Sierra's jiggle ass before turning around, walking to the center of the ring, before flexing for the crowd! Giving a good pop from them!

Meanwhile The female ref would check on Sierra and see if she still continue. "Umm-Excuse me, Ms. Oasis? You can still continue, right?"

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:26 pm

Sierra tried to fight back and struggle as much as she could but with her body drained as it was at the moment, she had little strength to stop Piper from humiliating her further. So she was unable to stop her athletic opponent from stuffing her fingers into her mouth and forcing her to taste her own juices. An action that embarrassed the Egyptian to no end, much to the delight of the crowd and her opponent.

Finally it seemed that Piper had her fun and finally released Sierra, but not before sending a stinging slam to her dark ass. “Ahh!” She cried as she slipped down the ropes and fell to her knees panting. The referee came to check on the Egyptian, with a small blush on her face. It looks like even she couldn’t tear her eyes away from the action. Sierra lightly pushed her away as she turned to face the flexing Piper.

“Ha ha haa. I’m fine.” she growled out before deciding it was her turn for some momentum. While Piper was distracted pumping up the crowd, Sierra would force herself to her feet and quickly charge towards her athletic opponent and try to hit her was a spear to her midsection. Hopefully this would turn the tide back into the Egyptians favor.

Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum