by Berial Today at 5:57 am

» Canon characters and pics checker
by Berial Today at 5:53 am

» Putting Out Fire With Gasoline
by Berial Today at 5:51 am

» Everything is Totally Sweet
by Berial Today at 5:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

Kelsea

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Tension: Looking for a Debut!

Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:49 am by Gadot

I'm looking to send Nic out there and give him a proper debut, would love a nice match for him! I've honestly got no preferences in terms of a match, but I would love something that either gives him a nice plot to ride out with someone else, win or lose. He's down to play with both men and women, either hentai or not. Link is in my signature!

Comments: 0

Searching for some standard matches

Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:26 pm by Iceman

Hello there. Now that I took care of my posting schedule and I managed to catch up it is time for me to make an open call for anyone willing to give this new wrestler of mine a cool standard match. I have plans for her so the options are somehow a little limited, but if you reach me through PM or Discord we can discuss things. Also, I'm on some kind of schedule so I would like those matches to last a couple of months, three tops.

Thanks a bunch. Have a nice

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Busty Redhead vs Milk MILF in a private hentai match.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Busty Redhead vs Milk MILF in a private hentai match. - Page 3 Empty Re: Busty Redhead vs Milk MILF in a private hentai match.

Post by Jstruggs716 Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:43 pm

After falling to the mat on her sensitive breasts, thanks to Mamiya tripping her, The Busty Redhead would quickly recover and reach back to grab Mamiya's hair after the brunette had just pulled her face out of Mira's ass and was sucking in the sweet air, just for Mira pull her face right back into her soft, thick rear while also making some promises when she wins!

Mira giggles from the vibration coming Mamiya's moans between her soft ass-cheeks! Mira plans to smother her rival out cold which would make it easier for the redhead to make The Milk Milf cum. But Mamiya would put a wrench in that plan as she grabs Mira's juicy ass before giving a powerful smack onto each of her ass! "OUCH!" Mira cries out while her ass jiggles!

Mamiya would makes Mira's words from earlier come back to bite in the ass...or more like lick in the ass as Mira felt a draft as The Milk Milf pulling down her shorts, revealing her bare ass with Mamiya's red handprints on it from her spanks few moment ago. Mira felt Mamiya spreading her buttcheeks apart, exposing her pussy and asshole to her opponent. Then she felt something wet licking her pussy and asshole..it was, of course, Mamiya's tongue!

"Ahhh~! Haaa~! Mmm~! Oooh~!" Mira lustfully moans out! The pleasure of her asshole and pussy being licked was great!...so great in fact that it makes Mira lose focus as she unknowing lets go of Mamiya's hair, gently bites her finger, and allow The Milk Milf to keep eating her ass and pussy, forgetting that she was in a match and not in the bedroom.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Busty Redhead vs Milk MILF in a private hentai match. - Page 3 Empty Re: Busty Redhead vs Milk MILF in a private hentai match.

Post by pu-level-up Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:20 pm

Though Mamiya was quite disgusted with what she had to do, licking and eating out Mira's sweaty pussy and ass, she knew it would all be worth it if it made the redhead nice and tame. Plus she needed Mira to let go of her hair so she could take a breath before she passed out! It all went according to plan, with the redhead moaning in pleasure and losing focus, releasing Mamiya's hair from her grip. The milf continued eating out and pleasuring Mira for a moment, just to make sure she was nice and tame, before pulling her face out and sucking in a deep gulp of air.

"Ahhh!" Mamiya sighed. Her face was bright red from both lack of air and embarrassment, but she was free now! "My turn now!"

Moving quickly to take advantage of Mira faltering, Mamiya quickly pushed up to her feet and grabbed one of Mira's thick legs. The milf spun around, planting her soft tush on Mira's back to sit on her and keep her down, before pulling back on the redhead's leg and locking in a tight Boston crab! Mamiya would wrench Mira's leg back painfully, putting lots of pressure on the small of Mira's back, while also opening her legs to reveal the redhead's glistening wet pussy!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:17 am

What Mira thought was a good idea as she smothers her opponent, Mamiya Kandou, with her huge ass while having ahold of Mamiya's hair to keep Mamiya's face between her ass was turned against her! As Mamiya gave Mira's ass a good spank before pulling down Mira's shorts, then proceed to lick her asshole and pussy! Causing Mira moans out in pleasure while unknowing letting go of Mamiya's hair as she continues to enjoy the attention her ass and pussy was getting!

But with Mamiya being freed from Mira's grip and The Busty Redhead was tamed Mamiya quickly takes the opportunity to get on Mira's back, then The Milf Milk grabs one of Mira's legs and pulls it back painfully for a single leg Boston Crab! "AAAH!" Mira screams out as A lot of pressure was put on the small of her back while she can feel Mamiya's bush against her back. "Nngh! Uh! Get...off!" Mira demanded as she reach back with her right back to grabs and pull Mamiya's hair back! Hoping that the discomfort of having her hair pulled would compels the brunette to get off of her!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:58 am

Mamiya felt finally in control now that she was on top and putting Mira in a painful submission. The redhead had tried to humiliate her from the start of the match; granted, Mamiya's attire was kinda inviting embarrassment, but to the proud milf any kind of humiliation was too much. Now with the redhead under control, with her bare wet pussy exposed, it was finally time for some payback!

But before Mamiya could take advantage of Mira's exposed situation, the redhead fought back! "Ahhh!" Mamiya gasped as Mira yanked her hair, pulling her head back. Her scalp burned in pain, but she refused to let go or fall off without taking advantage of her opponent!

"You're... nnngh... not forcing me off so easily!" Mamiya gasped. The milk milf reached blindly between the redhead's legs, feeling around for Mira's sex, and attempting to stick two of her fingers into the redhead's wet pussy to finger her roughly!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:55 am

Mira finds herself trapping underneath Mamiya Kandou in a single leg Boston Crab! The hold was even painful, hurting her leg that was in Mamiya's grasp and her back! And despite her attempt to get Mamiya off of her by pulling on her opponent's hair Mamiya refused to let go and then feeling around Mira's sex, catching the redhead's attention and knowing what the Milf Milk was about to do but right now completely helpless do anything about it as Mamiya sticks two of her fingers into Mira's wet, tight pussy and finger her roughly~!

"Ooooh....!" Just like when Mamiya licked her asshole and pussy Mira moans as Mamiya's fingers are buried inside her pussy! And once again Mira started to lose focus on the match, slowly letting go of Mamiya's hair and simply enjoying the fingering that her pussy was received like a good slut~ And if Mamiya started talking dirty that would really turn Mira on!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum