Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuyra, TPC30

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Brittany (Major Beats) Lewis gets squashed.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:15 am by Lotuswarrior

Its been a long time and I thought I'd see how things are going. So I figured I'd help someone out with putting someone over. Looking for a heavyweight or some heel to show off what they can do to another person. Got a big match coming up and want to highlight certain traits/skills with your wrestler then I'd help you with those.

I don't expect the match to be long, but not a complete squash match. Kinda want Brittany to piss off her opponent by dancing around the ring and avoiding being hit, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In need of a debut match for two heavyweights.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:17 pm by LunarOcean

So I've officiallly returned. I'm currently limiting my wrestling activities to two heavyweight wrestlers, Ionel and Amandine. Iodel is the priority right now and I'm looking for a match with her and any heavyweights out there. It will definitely be a hentai one with knock out and verbal submission as alternate win conditions. It will involve a lot of body to body friction and pressing and I prefer it if both parties are okay with that kind of thing. Bikinis are preferred but one pieces too if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In Need of Debuts

Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:15 am by Tick Tock

Hello there. I'm in need of debuts for my wrestlers, that you can find here. I'm down for normal single/tag matches to start, but promos/ambushes/angles also work with me. PM me here or message me on Discord(Frog#0076) if you are interested.

Comments: 0

Bethany Maroza vs Natalie Cantlay - Royal Impressions

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bethany Maroza vs Natalie Cantlay - Royal Impressions - Page 4 Empty Re: Bethany Maroza vs Natalie Cantlay - Royal Impressions

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:11 am

It wasn't the flashiest of moves that Bethany could pull out, but right now it was gonna serve its purpose of making Natalie eat the canvas here. She didn't make a sound as she crashed down on the ring mat, likely a sign that it took her by complete surprise there. Bethany landed on her backside there with a grunt, she didn't have much left in her at this point. But a move like that? Just had to let gravity do the rest there. Bethany always had been a dab hand at lion taming in the past as it were.

Now to try and capitalise on this, the circus girl would take a brief moment to size up the golden goddess before deciding to flip her over onto her back and hook up one of her legs to go for a pin! Bethany was hoping here that her little on the spot offence there jolted Natalie's noggin around hard enough that she could go for a cheeky little pin attempt here against her eccentric opponent. The ref slid down quickly besides Bethany and slapped the mat hard once!

"ONE!"

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

Bethany Maroza vs Natalie Cantlay - Royal Impressions - Page 4 Empty Re: Bethany Maroza vs Natalie Cantlay - Royal Impressions

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed May 19, 2021 6:42 am

Thanks to taking repeated elbow shots to her skull The Golden Goddess had no chance but to the hold she had on Bethany's leg before then rolling away and getting on all fours and rubbing her head to ease the pain. But while she was doing that her opponent, Bethany Maroza was able to recover enough to get her feet, then leap forward and dragged Natalie's face to the mat with a improvised bulldog!

She didn't make a single sound as her face clashed with the mat and was admittedly a bit out of it. But suddenly she heard someone yelled and a loud sound "Uuuuuggh-Huh?!" Natalie groans weakly as she regains conscious before then seeing the ref slapping the mat while yelling "TWO!" before realizing her opponent was pinning her! With the ref just counting two, meaning that the count was three and if that happens then The Golden Goddess would lose to this circus freaks!...Like hell that was going to happen!

She roared out as she raised up one of her shoulders off the ground before the ref could make it to three and breaking the pin count.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue May 25, 2021 7:47 pm

Here Bethany was thinking that she could slip out with a cheeky little three count, sure it might not have been a flashy sort of thing but there'd been many a time where the circus girl had to cut her losses and wrap up a performance here and there. The circus girl was thinking she might have it here, the ref had gotten to the second second. Plus Bethany had been smacked on her head before during practising of routines and she could swear that she had been out of it for more than three seconds to boot.

But as it turned out, she got close to 2 there but Natalie decided to say yeet and got her arm up in time! Bethany had a look of shock on her face at this, damn Bethany thought she'd have been able to tiptoe her way out of that one. The circus girl was rarely frustrated but this really drew her ire for sure! Bethany bit her lower lip and decided to just take things to a more extreme way, a bit more direct and crude than what the circus girl would usually go with. But she decided meh, might as well swing for the fences......

"Alright then......Let's get your spine seen to......" Bethany muttered out ever so sweetly before trying to flip Natalie over to her belly, with the circus girl rising back up with a cheeky little glint in her eye. Before suddenly jumping up into the air and trying to slam her feet right into Natalie's spine if she wasn't fast enough to rouse up!

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:10 am

The Golden Goddess was out for a bit after her face met the hard mat with a bulldog from her opponent. But she would regain conscious after hearing the ref counting. And realizing Bethany was pinning her the blonde quickly kicks out at two! But it was close, very close, too close for Nataile comfort. She would absolutely hated it if she lost in debut match against this circus freak, even if she's admittedly hot.

Though Natalie hasn't fully recover from the bulldog and still her head was still throbbing. Which wasn't good for her as Bethany would mutter something pretty sure she heard spine? Then she was flipped over to her belly. It took her a few seconds to finally realized what the circus freak was going for. As she gets back up to her feet, then jump up in the air!

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Bethany was planning on both feet on The Golden Goddess's back! With her beautiful blue eyes widened Natalie knew it would be devastating if that's happens. So forcing every fiber in her being to roll out the way but not too far from her opponent, making Bethany land on the floor. And as soon as the circus freak lands Natalie would reach out, grab her ankle, and pull on it to make Bethany trip!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum