by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rescue mission: Ryu Vs Cattleya

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rescue mission: Ryu Vs Cattleya - Page 3 Empty Re: Rescue mission: Ryu Vs Cattleya

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:23 pm

Cold sweat runs down Ataru's spine as Cattleya threatens him, immediately persuading him to stay silent and obedient.

Meanwhile, poor Ryu paws meekly at Cattleya's massive hips, but his cute resistance just adds to her pleasure as she feel the squirming little boy slowly suffocate under her motherly curves, his muffled screams soon lessening into cute air-starved whimpers.
"M-mmrfhh... Mffh... @///@".

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Rescue mission: Ryu Vs Cattleya - Page 3 Empty Re: Rescue mission: Ryu Vs Cattleya

Cold sweat runs down Ataru's spine as Cattleya threatens him, immediately persuading him to stay silent and obedient.

Meanwhile, poor Ryu paws meekly at Cattleya's massive hips, but his cute resistance just adds to her pleasure as she feel the squirming little boy slowly suffocate under her motherly curves, his muffled screams soon lessening into cute air-starved whimpers.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:40 pm

"what did you say sweetie you want more" She taunts the boy as the clock goes off.. as she looks at the clock and sees five minutes has past and it back to the match again. She pouts before standing up again. The crowd knowing what going to happen is eager to see what move she going to do next to the beaten boy.

Picks ryu up by his hair, picking him up and slamming him gut first into her knee in a gut buster slam, Before beginning to spank his bare ass with her palm. Each smack sends his little feet kicking the air in humiliation due to the crowd laughing or taking pictures. " since ataru want to be a bad little boy cause of you i should punish him again unless you want me to punish you instead." Her tone is no longer soft and motherly.

Pushing the boy off her knee, before dragging him to where ataru is gripping ryu head and begins to squeeze it with her hands right in front of ataru so he can watch this. "this is what happens when you disobey ataru now what do you both say to me"

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:03 pm

No matter how badly he wants to keep his manly dignity, Ryu is finally broken by Cattleya's endless spanking, tears rolling down his cheeks even thiugh he'd want to hold them back.

Brought one next to the other under Cattleya's invincible motherly power, both boys are compelled to give her what she wants, each one in their own way.: Ataru showing complete submission, and Ryu being a cute little soldier.

Ryu: "W-waah... p-please mommy.. punish me b-but don't hurt Ataruu..".
Ataru: "I promisee... I'll be good and obedient.. Waahh..".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:03 pm

No matter how badly he wants to keep his manly dignity, Ryu is finally broken by Cattleya's endless spanking, tears rolling down his cheeks even thiugh he'd want to hold them back.

Brought one next to the other under Cattleya's invincible motherly power, both boys are compelled to give her what she wants, each one in their own way.: Ataru showing complete submission, and Ryu being a cute little soldier.

Ryu: "W-waah... p-please mommy.. punish me b-but don't hurt Ataruu..".
Ataru: "I promisee... I'll be good and obedient.. Waahh..".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:31 pm

Cattleya smirks. hearing her babies crying for mercy... But she has none right now grabbing ataru and ryu placing them both on her breasts. before wrapping her arms around their heads placing both boys in separate breast smothers. Ryu being smothered on her right breast and ataru on the left. Their tiny feet dangling in the air. The crowd cheering for more humiliation to the two boys.

Shaking both violently from side to side in her arms. Tightening her grip on their heads seeing both boys begging to moan and scream in pain from being punished by their new mommy. "now both of you need to learn a lesson and i'm teaching you both a lesson." She growls out upset. Feeling tiny hands on her breasts trying to struggle to get free, as in ryu case.. he begins to tap beginning for air to breath.

"No boys i'm not allowing you to breath but of you been naughty and need a nap right now." Keeping them both in the hold making sure she gets her wish by putting both boys out cold and even more at her mercy.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:20 pm

The crowd... and especially the female fans roar with joy at such amazing display of womanly power from the giantess mommy over two wannabe-strong opponents, now turned into babified little boys.

With their feet kicking around off the mats in despair, the Toranami cousins are both engulfed and suffocated into motherly breasts, each of them twice larger than their heads, held securely in place by Cattleya's big soft hands.

Along with the desperate muffled screams absorbed by her tit flesh, their fruitless pawing only amounts to providing Cattleya some sweet pleasure as she completely dominates her baby-boys. Eventually, the poor boys pass out from lack of air, their cute little legs dangling like limp spaghetti as they finally snooze in her mammary pillows.
Ryu: Mfff..zzz... x///x"
Ataru: "nnf-zzz.. x///x"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:56 pm

she drops both of them to the mat as they both plop down like trash. She strikes a pose before stepping on each boy with her foot. Her foot pressing down on their chest and in ryu case his badly hurting chest. Striking poses again while pressing her full weight onto the boy's chest squashing them and hearing them beg for mercy both tapping the mat.

Getting off of them hearing their small whimpers and crying . Her nipples getting hard from hearing them plead for mercy as she grabs both by the hair and places them in a dragon sleeper. She begins to stand up still with the brutal submission move locked in tight. the pressure making both boys see stars since she is much taller then them their almost off the ground and bending in a painful back bend.

"Now again i ask which one going to be my good little boy and who going to be my naughty one. and i expect a answer or i'm putting you both back to sleep and punish you both" She demands.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:09 pm

Locked into a double dragon sleeper that puts all Cattleya's womanly power into full display, the poor boys are both choked into a vicious submission and mentally weakened by forcefully getting to inhale the powerful scent from her armpits.

Reduced into pityfully squirming bundles of helplessness, they know well that they'll better not defy Cattleya's willpower at this point, if they don't want to get out of this pink cage badly injured... so they must comply with her motherly whims, even though feeling deeply humiliated at doing it.

Ataru: "I'll be mommy's good little boy... gluughh.. @///@"
Ryu: "I'll be mommy Cattleya's naughty little b-boy-nnghhh... @///@".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next