Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kawaiis Getting Coffee

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kawaiis Getting Coffee - Page 3 Empty Re: Kawaiis Getting Coffee

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:39 am

Claire couldn't help but worry about the rookie sitting in front of her. The girl was energetic and determined, both good qualities in a new fighter. She was smart, too, but so bundled up inside her own head that it could cause her some very real issues—both inside the ring and outside of it. Claire had learned a lot in her years of fighting, transforming from a girl with a fetish to a bona fide champion. Even if she didn't identify so closely with the young girl sitting across from her, she would feel an obligation to help her get through this crisis of confidence and emerge on the other side as a well-rounded, self-assured woman.

Harmony was increasingly distressed, begging Claire to help her learn how to be a wrestler, grabbing onto Claire's hands and bowing low, until her face was nearly pressed into what was left of their plate of sandwiches. As she spoke, she raised her voice, until she was practically yelling. The few other patrons of the coffeehouse turned to look at them, and, if Harmony had been self-conscious about being a gaijin in Tokyo before, she would only feel that same sensation that much more acutely once she caught a glimpse of those funny looks she was receiving.

"I—of course, I'd be happy to teach you!" Claire said, in a loud whisper. She would gently try to pull Harmony back down into her chair. "But I hope you understand that most of the things I will have to show you are going to be very, very strange. If you aren't used to them, they're going to be bizarre and even a little horrifying to start off. Also..."

She paused, pursing her lips, then continued: "...these are definitely not the sorts of subjects which we should discuss in public. I think we need a change of scenery if we're going to delve into them."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:53 am

Harmony looked like she was about to explode as she waited for Claire to answer her plea. Her nose was scrunched up cutely and her eyes were closed so tightly that she thought she might cause herself to cry. Her hands trembled as much as her mouth. 'Please say yes! Please say yes!' She chanted the words in her head like a mantra.

And then Claire gave life to her hopes! And she exploded! She lept up into the air and pumped a fist! "YES!!" Claire was already guiding her back into her seat as she came down. But even with her butt on the chair, she was floating on cloud 9! She hadn't truly realized what she'd asked for. Or what how it was going to change her life. But one day she'd look back on this exact moment with unrivaled fondness.

But in the present, she looked upon this moment with a sudden measure of embarrassment! The other patrons were watching her. Whispering to their friends and partners and glaring holes right through her. "Haha... Umm... Wari wari!" She offered as she ran a hand through her hair.

She gave Claire's hand a little squeeze then and smiled. The rest of the world melted away as she looked upon her friend with adoration. "I'll be fine as long as I'm with you!" She assured her. The words slipped out and made her heart skip a beat. They were more intimate than she'd meant them to be. But then... She didn't rush to take them back either.

"So let's go. Like this!" She looked right into the girl's beautiful eyes and lifted up their hands, still clasped together. Her hand was warm now. The anxiety was gone. Replaced by soft, delicate heat. "I'll follow you anywhere you want... As long as... you keep hold of my hand!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:13 am

Claire had managed to keep a cool head for most of the encounter, but she could not help but note the gushing tone of adoration which colored Harmony's voice as she sweetly mewed her thanks to Claire. Claire had heard that tone before, both as an observer and as a recipient of such feelings. She herself had always been a mellow sort of girl, and so had never gushed quite like Harmony did. As reserved as she was, receiving such heartfelt thanks and unadulterated trust from a near-stranger in such a public setting was enough to make her pale cheeks turn red. Her own glasses were fogging up slightly now.

"If you insist," Claire would say with a nod, and, after they made arrangements to take the remaining sandwich slices with them to go, they would be on their way to a more private destination.

That destination turned out to be Claire's own apartment. Unlike many of the larger, more technically proficient Friction wrestlers, she did not have a ring in her own dwelling, nor did she have a particular urge to buy one. She could probably afford it now, even with a small amount of debt from her schooling still following her around. But a healthy fraction of her matches didn't even take place in a ring. As a matter of fact, one of them had taken place right in this very apartment.

"Come on in," Claire would say, still guiding Harmony by the hand. The apartment was modestly sized, but suited to Claire's needs, with a full kitchen connecting into a sitting area where one could look out over the quiet surrounding neighborhood through a nice, big window. Off to one side was the bedroom, with a relatively large adjoining closet and a bathroom. The decorations were mostly in black and white, with little embellishments of color here and there—not gloomy, but just simple.

"You'll probably want to sit down for this," Claire suggested, extricating her hand from Harmony's after guiding her to the couch. "I have an inkling that some of what I say is going to shock you. That, or it's going to make you laugh, and hard. Best prepare yourself for either scenario."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:56 am

Harmony dutifully followed Claire like a puppy. She strode beside her as they walked through the busy Japanese streets, her grip on Claire's hand like a leash. The two megane-cuties drew a number of looks, that Harmony found hard to ignore. Something she probably should have expected, holding hands with a celebrity of Claire's caliber! There would certainly be speculation on the internet wrestling communities after this. Though Harmony would remain blissfully unaware of its contents.

"Wow! This place is... Amazing!!!" She looked about the place with giant, doe eyes. So shocked was she that she actually let go of Claire's hand to grasp her own cheeks! And she hadn't even really stepped inside yet!

Anything larger than a public restroom was huge to Harmony. She was paying an arm and a leg for a coffin apartment. But it was conveniently close to her university and the public transit she needed to get to her new job! She was a humble girl with humble needs!

Claire's invitation brought on a whole different rush of emotions. Her belly filled with butterflies. She recalled Claire saying that they would need to be somewhere more private to indulge in the matters she'd asked... But she didn't think that she meant her own home. For most adults, this was commonplace. But for Harmony, well, she didn't get out much. Her residence in Japan was the first time she'd ever been alone. And while she had been to plenty of friends' houses, there were always other people there. But she was going to be... In a cute girl's home... Alone! Wait... Why did she attach 'cute' there!?

She clapped her cheeks and then puffed them out with determination. "I mean, thank you for welcoming me into your h-home!" She only stammered a little bit! A passing mark!

As a reward, she retook Claire's hand! She then slipped her shoes off, Flats with a pretty buckle that went over the top of her foot; and stepped inside. She met the tour with the same level of wonderous energy that she had met everything else involving Claire with! Wide-eyed oohs and ahs. The black and white aesthetic fit the very pretty Claire... Wait...

Eager to distract herself from her thoughts she immediately dropped onto the couch as instructed. "Okay. I'm ready!" She gave Claire's hand a squeeze. She'd stay true to her promise. She'd follow her anywhere! As long as she held on. Even into the unexpected and strange world of fetish wrestling. A world she'd never expected to occupy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:34 am

Claire was somewhat shocked by Harmony's decree that her decidedly average and largely plain apartment was "amazing," but she chalked it up to the girl's inexperience. Given enough time as a member of AFW, Harmony would be able to afford all of this and more, if that was what she wanted. Kawaii girls did not get the gigantic, superstar-level payouts of their bigger and stronger counterparts, but they made enough for a comfortable living, and to indulge in whatever hobbies they fancied. For Claire, that mostly amounted to a wall of books off to one side of the sitting room.

"You're welcome," Claire said, still blushing lightly herself from the constant stream of adoration she was receiving. She smiled and nodded to the slightly younger girl as she directed her towards the seat on the sofa. She expected Harmony to release her hand when she sat, but she did not. Claire felt a little awkward, as she was used to talking with her hands, and she had been expecting to be able to pace back and forth around the room, punctuating her descriptions of humiliating maneuvers with waves of her hands, like a professor lecturing in front of her class.

But she would have to make it work one-handed. She remained standing, practically straddling Harmony's knees as she turned to face her square-on. "Ah, well, alright. If you're ready, then I can just start with a brief outline of some of the, well, the hazards that I've faced. This is just in my experience, mind you, but in the realm of kawaii wrestling I believe I'm qualified as an expert." She used her free hand to push her glasses further up her nose.

"First, let me tell you that you should expect to be seen in your underwear...quite often." No sense in hiding that fact. "And you'll likely end up bare before too long. Personally, I go for matches in private rooms more than matches in the ring. It sets a better mood. Though one doesn't always have a choice." She thought back to her multitude of matches since coming to Japan. "As I mentioned at lunch, many of the tactics used to humiliate you are the sorts of tactics bullies might use in school. I somehow ended up as an, er...an expert in a particular type of match called a sumo panties match. And the goal of this match is for each girl to wedgie her opponent as hard as she can, until one can't take the pain of the wedgie any more and concedes."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:59 am

Harmony flinched as Claire turned into her. The additional contact gave her heart a start and the rest of her body followed! Her lips parted in a little gasp but then settled into a warm, comfortable smile. A passing thrill, nothing more. Barely even acknowledged by its host.

"Mmhmm... In my estimation, you're the undeniable expert!" She nodded. Her glasses slipped down her nose a bit but she resisted the temptation to push them up. She had the feeling she would look silly doing it at the same time as Claire. She was already feeling a little exposed. Nervous was more appropriate but exposed oddly felt more comfortable. Which was lucky. Given her first sentence.

Harmony bit her lip as her thighs subconsciously closed. Her underwear had already been seen plenty on her debut... She had figured that would be more than enough. She wiggled her toes against Claire's carpet. Plush and soft. Far more comfortable than being pantless.

"I-in private?" She swallowed the words as she looked around. She noted the distinct lack of other humans. The closed doors. The heavy shades. For a moment the room spun. And when it stopped, her doe-eyes were focused on Claire as she described her specialty. She... had no idea. That wasn't the -type- of wrestling she had considered... And... her panties? Her bare thighs were already touching... But now she crossed one over the other protectively.

She was confused. Not just by the description of the match. But because she found herself following the logic of Claire's statement. This beautiful, perfect, kind girl... Wrestled in her panties... Her mind wandered deeper Into darker thoughts. She felt a soft throb beneath her navel. And she knew she was blushing. She wanted to ask 'but why!?' But when her soft, pink lips parted. The sound that came surprised even her-

"-Show me." She was gripping Claire's hand so hard it likely hurt...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:08 am

"Private matches are easier for me to take. I've never been overly fond of crowds, so it lets me focus all of my energy and attention on just one person. My opponent. It doesn't always mean I'll win, but removing the distraction of a crowd has always been beneficial for me psychologically," Claire explained, justifying her choice of private matches. She couldn't tell whether they would be the right choice for Harmony's particular psychology—in large part because she was having trouble seeing the girl getting into the ring again at all. She had the enthusiasm and the athleticism to go far in this business, but she was too wrapped up in her own head.

So when the girl bluntly asked Claire to demonstrate what she was talking about, it came as a shock. Claire stopped talking, and spent several long, silent seconds trying to process what exactly Harmony wanted her to do right now. Show her an old match? Show her her underwear? Show her what a wedgie was? Any option was embarrassing, but some much moreso than others. And to be frank, Claire wasn't sure if the girl's heart could take what she was asking for. She was leaping from the shallow end into a twenty-foot-deep blue hole.

"Ah, so, then..." Claire began, stammering a bit before she managed to untie her tongue. "Which part, exactly, was it that you wanted me to show you?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:59 pm

"Oh.. Well gosh. That makes sense!" She thought about her debut with Aphrodite and she wondered... Would she have felt better if the world hadn't seen her? She would have felt less embarassed.. But it definitely would have felt much less safe. That... Monster could have done anything she wanted to her! ...Which she kind of already did.

She could see the trepidation in Claire now. She seemed almost concerned. Harmony wondered if she'd asked too much. But then... She had no choice. If she was going to survive this...

She stood up, never releasing Claire's hand. Hers was trembling. "You..."She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She worried at her bottom lip. And then the trembling stopped.

"You said you prefer to wrestle girls in private. We're here. In private!" She said definitively! "I want to wrestle with you Claire!"She declared!

There were a few things of note in her declaration. Firstly, She chose to say 'with you'. An inclusive statement rather a challenging one. And secondly. Rather than pointing at Claire, she placed her free hand over her own heart. Sincerity and kindness. She didn't want to fight Claire. She wanted to bond with her!

"Please!"
SuckerPunch
SuckerPunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:04 am

Somehow, Claire's warnings about the humiliation inherent in kawaii matches did not dissuade Harmony. The girl, showing surprising confidence, jumped to her feet beside Claire, practically shouting her desire to wrestle Claire, right here and right now. The longtime kawaii champion blinked and rubbed at her head with her non-held hand, more than a little shocked by the sudden insistence from a girl who only minutes ago was declaring her wrestling career dead.

It seemed that Claire was having quite the effect on her new, young friend—hopefully for the better. And after all that she had said, she really couldn't refuse such a simple request. "Well, I wouldn't have a problem with that," Claire said, speaking slowly, as if giving Harmony ample opportunity to change her mind. Had she somehow missed the extended description of wedgie agony that Claire had just given her? "I don't have a ring. I do have some mats that we could spread out, though, to be honest, I rarely use those, either." She paused, wondering how much she should hit Harmony with at once.

"Bed wrestling is a fairly common kawaii match type, so if you wanted to, I would be happy to show you the ropes," she offered, though her cheeks were a little pink as she said it. She wasn't propositioning Harmony by any means, but there was one common result which was often considered a fait accompli to fighting on a bed...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:02 am

Harmony watched Claire with determination in her eyes! Her eyes housed the flickering flames of a candle rather than pupils! She lifted her free hand and made a fist, putting it between them to show she was serious about the proposed competition! Harmony had been competing ever since she could walk. Admittedly it was in dance and gymnastics! But it was competition no less!

"Gck! B-be!" And yet Claire's words caused her to choke on her expectations! Literally. She coughed as Claire's proposal drained all the moisture from her mouth! Her belly filled with an anxious energy that caused a disturbing stirring just beneath her navel. She had already prepared herself for wedgies... but being in Claire's bed was too much! "Y-your bed?" She stammered out.

The color of Claire's cheek contrasted beautifully with her porcelain skin. And the sight of it made all the butterflies in her tummy take off. She felt every individual beat of their wings. And then she swallowed. And nodded. "Ahem! I mean." She gave Claire's hand another squeeze, reassuring herself. If Claire's cheeks were pink, Harmony's were crimson!

"C-claire-chan! Please take me to your bed and wrestle with me!!" It was clumsy and forced and full of unintentional implications. But it was sincere. A sincerity that was accompanied by her bare thighs rubbing together subconsciously...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next