Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Kawaii Champion
Koori Shimizu
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Time to fight and ...... think

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:56 pm by Lederface!

Well, it's about time I did this again, with my Roster starting to take shape, it doesn't hurt to start getting my characters to have their fights, and that's why I'm here, to look for fights for different characters.

Airi:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21415-airi-meiyo-the-dishonored#561782
I am looking for a fight with her ... Of any kind, she is not in one of my priorities for now.

Amelia:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21533-amelia-winterson-the-majestic-reine
With her I'm looking for a "Humiliation" Match type …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a match

Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:01 am by Void Effect

Due to boredom, I had once again, here to ask for a match with my characters, we can discuss about the outcome and character on Discord

Comments: 0

Delays

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:14 am by Underdog21

I just want to pipe in and apologize for all of the delays in my posting. I've been going through a lot right now, emotionally, psychologically and in some cases physically. I'm going to try posting again when I can get my head in the right place. In the meantime I just ask everyone to please bear with me.

Comments: 2

Bunnies and Death don’t make a good mix: Eshe Abdallah vs. Death Bunny

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bunnies and Death don’t make a good mix: Eshe Abdallah vs. Death Bunny - Page 4 Empty Re: Bunnies and Death don’t make a good mix: Eshe Abdallah vs. Death Bunny

Post by LilyStar Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:33 pm

She was doing it, she was actually overpowering the Grimm Hopper. Eshe could feel her confidence booming back into her psyche as she wrapped her tanned arms around their pale waist. Hoisting the revenant of death itself uo high, her left hand slipping under their thigh to lift their leg high before stepping out to offer them the seat of a life time. She could feel the pain they felt, the emotion of humility and anger coursing through them as they rose up on their tip toes only to fall forward and massage their aching bottom. The Egyptians was now avenged, content with the scene Eshe was ready to make her next move.

The Egyptian could only imagine how vulnerable Death Bunny felt right now. If she was anything like Sara though, they were concoting a series of brutal punishments to enact when she recovered. A fate Eshe had no intention of suffering (or hoped not to at least). The violets hands reach down to catch her predator, to clear the misunderstanding that she was prey. Scooping up their chin, she scoots her body forward, aiming to flatten them out and slip those arms of theirs over her knees to lock in a hopeful camel clutch to press her advantage.

If she managed to do that much, she’d wrench back, tugging the hopeful pained Bunny back to work over their spine and crank their neck. ”Kind of a bad time-! But uh…big fan.” She states through grit teeth. A truth she felt she needed to share before the two of them got into any gritty business further down the line where conversation or even a sentence was no longer an option. She wasn’t expecting any “thank you’s” or “appreciate it’s” but she still felt obligated to tell them something.

Back to top Go down

Bunnies and Death don’t make a good mix: Eshe Abdallah vs. Death Bunny - Page 4 Empty Re: Bunnies and Death don’t make a good mix: Eshe Abdallah vs. Death Bunny

Post by killcarrion Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:40 am

If Death had the foresight to predict that Eshe would be seeking immediate retribution from what D.B. merely deemed a means to an end, she might have earnestly considered skipping to another maneuver in her wrestling playbook. Especially knowing that she'd be on the receiving end practically immediately after doling it out herself. Accompanied with clanging church bells in her ears, quaking agony thwacked upon her bunny backside, and of course the mortifying indignity of hobbling around with her hands on her bum. Death knew about the caveats of being obsessed with vengeance and how "an eye for an eye" could eventually become an endless cycle of retribution, but she was still sorely tempted to forego all of that sage wisdom in favor of administering some bottom targeted payback later on in the night.

Eshe capitalizing on that distracted mindset by smoothing Death out until she was splayed out on the canvas to a puffed exhale from being seated upon, and afterward shamefully situated as if into a wooden pillory in the town's square. The hands interlocked beneath her chin initiated the neck cranking submission and immediately ignited pain receptors. Death bristled and patted one booted foot against the floor once Eshe started putting the screws to her neck, arms left to dangle over the Egyptians tanned thighs as a decent subsection of audience members became captivated by the rookie's valiant comeback against the vaunted veteran. So of course now was when Eshe finally found the courage to speak. Freakin Perfect. "...MPH...Flattered. But yer right...it is a bad time..." Death muttered out when, after several seconds of being locked in the clutch, she gradually started soldiering up. Teeth gnashed and with Eshe riding piggyback if unobstructed.

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:09 am

The Egyptian could feel her heart beating out of her chest. Surprised with how much traction she had managed to gain but more so that she was dominating THE Death Bunny. Eshe felt the urge to pinch herself just to make sure the revenant hadn’t actually knocked her unconscious and this was all a dream. No, the feeling of their pale chin locked into her gold, their arms splayed over her own knees, and the sounds of teeth gnashing in anguish was enough for her to believe it. Eshe fathered if she could keep up this kind of pressure for the rest of this match that she could wear the Reaper down and pick up the win. A feat not so easily done but she had confidence now, confidence that wavered as soon as she heard the bells toll. The crowd seemed to urge her on, a pleasant reprieve then the roar they released when she was getting humiliated beaten.

The Violet cranks back to loosen up her ethereal opponent. She couldn’t give them an inch as the saying goes: give them an inch and they’ll take a mile. With her words finally off her chest, Eshe was now more focused on what to do next. DB wouldn’t give her that chance, the egotism couldn’t hear what the Revenant said nor could she even guess. That wouldn’t seem to matter: she felt her bottom raised first, boots leaving the canvas. There was no way this was happening right? Right?! The Bunny of Death was pushing herself up off the mat, hoisting Eshe up in like a piggyback position. She clung tightly as fear began to seep in again. How was she doing this, she had never seen anyone do this before and honestly, it shook her foundations almost to the core. All she could think to do was slip her arms around the pale woman’s neck and squeeze. Maybe she could bring them back down and go for another submission. She was desperate to avoid another attack to her poor bottom, she had a feeling this woman shared the ideology of “an eye for an eye” to the letter.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Yesterday at 6:00 am

Death wondered if there were any other instances where having an ardent and enthusiastic fanbase were as detrimental to one's health as in this profession of hers. Rookies whispering to you their hidden admiration was par for the course once someone reaches the apex of the mountain and has attained a certain degree of iconic infamy, but those types of fawning adoration tends to become bittersweet when it's accompanied by that same newcomer outwrestling her heroine with flawless technique. Effectively taming the veteran she so adamantly revered and demonstrating thusly by expertly locking her down into the humbling submission, one that puffed out her abundant curvature against her stretched thin top and had her panting heavy breaths against Eshe's netted fingers. Death beginning to feel the fatigue settling in from Eshe riding out the Reaper to a stirred ovation in favor of the Egyptian's sheer dominance over the idolized veteran and the prospect of being witness to an upset win unlike any other tonight.

Except arising from the mired depths was the inevitability of Death herself. At first shifting one leg at a time beneath until her jeaned rump was nestled upon her ankles, the same ethereal strength and determination unhooking her arms from over Eshe's thighs until both of Death's hands clutched onto the back of her adversary's knees. The Dead Woman defying all semblances of logic to the shocked aghast of the audience and referee herself with each one sharing Eshe's disbelief, who opted to double down on her predicament with a strangling sleeperhold. Death gagging at first with a stifled groan and downward hunch to her posture, which along with a quivered shudder to her legs indicating that the fitness beauty had perhaps put the leash back on the beast. "...tch." Until Death stamped one foot in the canvas and exhaled through her nostrils, teeth gnashed and undead eyes ablaze as she started hefting her piggybacking foe towards a corner turnbuckle. Undauntedly climbing the ropes until both of her feet were balanced upon the second ropes...where with one bucking heave backward would pancake Eshe into the floor. Allowing a frazzled rabbit girl to bounce off and roll to the side once freed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum