Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

Nelv

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Avalanche 2020 Postponement

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 pm by killcarrion

Due to various circumstances, including some board members becoming ill (whom we all wish a prompt and speedy recovery), magnified stress levels due to the holiday season, and the fact that our delay of SummerSplash may have inadvertently pushed some storylines further down the line...this year we've decided to postpone the beginning of Avalanche from Dec 1st to Dec 15th.

This is to give members more time to finish threads or further storylines in preparation for their Ava match, and hopefully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Bunnies and Death don’t make a good mix: Eshe Abdallah vs. Death Bunny

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bunnies and Death don’t make a good mix: Eshe Abdallah vs. Death Bunny - Page 2 Empty Re: Bunnies and Death don’t make a good mix: Eshe Abdallah vs. Death Bunny

Post by LilyStar on Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:34 am

The shushing of the crowd gave her that eerie sense again, the kind that makes one’s spine tingle with fear. She couldn’t let it overwhelm her, let it push her into a panic. The sound of silence as she barely managed to hold her own after such a sickening strike left her winded but not out. The violet needed to get back in this, what she needed was a plan. The Grim Hopper was coming back, possibly for seconds but that’s when she struck and she struck fast.

Grabbing tightly onto that tank top, she yanked Death forward and bashed her skull with everything she could muster. The Egyptian recoiling into the corner but her foe stepping back too, rubbing her pained skull and grimacing. This was her chance! After a moment of recuperating, her adrenaline kicked in, the want for payback rung in her mind over and over as she launched herself forward. The violet would hop up, bringing her knees up and she would use her sudden launch to catch the bunny. Her attempt would drive her knees into their chest, using the force of gravity to bring them down to the mat for a thunderous explosion on the mat. If she managed that she’d roll up, sitting on the canvas to rethink her options and her strategy.

Back to top Go down

Bunnies and Death don’t make a good mix: Eshe Abdallah vs. Death Bunny - Page 2 Empty Re: Bunnies and Death don’t make a good mix: Eshe Abdallah vs. Death Bunny

Post by killcarrion on Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:11 am

Physics tended to play a larger role in wrestling matches than some would believe. Aside from the obvious implementations such as the residual effects of one bare-knuckled fist into the side of someone's smarmy face, there's the more retaliatory lesson of every action deserving an equal and opposite reaction. Death figured she had Newton to thank for her air-slicing knife-edge chop being responded to with Eshe tugging on her cotton white top into a head-clunking collision that compelled Death into a few staggered backsteps. Guess this goes to show that wrestlers should take some time out from pumping iron to bone up on Physics 101.

Some credit was of course due to the rookie Eshe, who seemed to take hits better than The Dead Woman had initially anticipated. Who was currently taking a moment to recover from the headbutt she'd just doled out, and inadvertently allowed Death to do the same as she'd gotten most of the cobwebs out of her head too by the time the Egyptian would come vaulting out from the corner turnbuckle. A steadied posture, swift reflexes, and about all the strength she could muster allowing Death to catch Eshe with both hands gripping the back of her thighs to the audience's shock. Death huffing out in exertion from striding forward to seat Eshe atop the corner turnbuckle she'd just escaped from, but with a few socking gut punches for good measure.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum