Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Tension Title Belt matches

Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:16 am by SimplyMoon

As with Aphrodite being the new holder of Hentai championship belt for Tension((Spoilers))I hope to reinvigorate the belt with a few matches and am beginning to plan out what to do. If you are interested in storyline or just a plain match let me know with a pm or a comment down below.

Comments: 0

Looking for a Hentai Debut match!

Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:20 am by Diesel_Electric_Razor

Hello AFW! Asking again for anyone to take my dear lad Jasper Rhys on for a somewhat unusual hentai match, as I want him to face off against another male wrestler, preferably a masculine male for his Hentai debut match.

Essentially I'm asking for a gay hentai match, I.E. yaoi
Jasper's Page

If anyone is interested, hit me up on Discord so we can plan it out!
my Discord is

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Bored, want some matches, the nomal

Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:03 am by Void Effect

Want some RP matches, Bored mostly, find me on Discord, I am free most of the time, don't really have any limit of which types, okay with anything, and just bored, DM me if interested

Comments: 2

Prelude to Summer Fun! (Claudia Augusta vs. Tia Baker)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Prelude to Summer Fun! (Claudia Augusta vs. Tia Baker) - Page 7 Empty Re: Prelude to Summer Fun! (Claudia Augusta vs. Tia Baker)

Post by OmegaVan0 on Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:17 pm

Shoving Tia down on her back and following up quickly to slam their tits together, a loud wet smack rang out that was quickly followed by Claudia's moans as the electrical surge of pleasure shot through her body, grinding down on Tia to mash their wet tits together as writhed from side to side to further ground herself and her breasts into Tia. Hers and Tia's erect nipples speared into each other for that surge of pleasure that she was desperately craving at this point, looking to further push Tia towards the edge of climax again.

But Tia continued to fight back, shoving on to Claudia and jerking to the side to roll Claudia off of her, rolling through the water as the two broke off from each other. On her hands and knees, Claudia hotly panted for air, the arousal in her body was high as the heat of battle was wearing her out with the fast pace battle between the two fierce women. "Heh...heh...so Tia...Am I the only one who thinks...we should go to the next level?" Claudia gasped out as she slowly raised up to her feet, slipping her fingers into the side of her bottoms, ready to bare herself completely to the crowd and Tia in their sexual battle!
OmegaVan0
OmegaVan0

Back to top Go down

Prelude to Summer Fun! (Claudia Augusta vs. Tia Baker) - Page 7 Empty Re: Prelude to Summer Fun! (Claudia Augusta vs. Tia Baker)

Post by FairyGirl on Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:59 pm

Tia knew there was no avoiding things getting increasingly intense here. And yet as they did get some separation Tia found herself moaning and panting. The next clash would be absolutely vital as she wasn't sure how long she'd last in that situation.

A groan leaving her lips seeing such a provocative move by Claudia. Just the visual image of that sexy form stripping bare was leaving Tia's legs a bit unsteady. But she forced herself up regardless. "Well...if that's the way you want it. Then I'm game." Tia knew she couldn't turn this down. Neither for the sight it offered nor the chance to get even more access to Claudia.

Tia herself was ready to go all in and leave herself stripped down as well. Knowing that this would settle the match. Readying for one last lockup with Claudia with everything at stake.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:33 am

Claudia's lips smiled as Tia accepted her challenge to bare it all to each other and the crowd for their final stretch of their intense sexual fight. "Perfect. You're definitely the girl for me~." Pushing down the last bastion of decency down her legs, Claudia slid her bottoms down her legs the same time as Tia as the crowd lit up at the sight of the two pairs of bottoms slipping down into the water and revealing their glistening bodies in their complete splendor. The lewd smile on Claudia's face only continue to grow more and more now that she saw all that Tia had to offer and was loving the show that was placed in front of her.

Watching the water droplets trail down Tia's body, from her features down to her breasts and down below to the now exposed pussy. She licked her lips, she couldn't think of something more sexual eliciting than a nude woman's body in front of her as she crouched low, ready to pounce again as she prepared herself for Tia. "Well then...how about we stop waiting...and start fucking?" she let out with a smile as she charged at Tia, looking to crash her wet body against Tia's!
OmegaVan0
OmegaVan0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum